RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

• ATRL Moderator

clear icesis/ra'jah top two for me (especially icesis) but the top four all killed it so i think any combo of them is valid

ra'jah's first look could've kept her out of the top for silky to win tho

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

How was Icesis just safe? She had the best look by far in categories 1 and 3... Just crown her already

Silke definitely deserved top 2, but Victoria stood there looking like a sad clown in a candy corn choker

Icesis' third look was the best of the night :deadbanana4: It's literally the Utica level of robbery

I think Victoria deserved top 2, Silky and Rajah should've been high. Bottom 2 is correct

Silky won that lipsync though I wouldn't mind Rita getting Pangina'd

I was gagged when Brooke Icesis was safe :deadbanana2: Too sad for Anitta, she wasn't able to find her footing at all.

The goop and gag when Icesis and Rajah aere announced safe. All three of Icesis’ looks were SHOOTS! Rajah’s creation wasn’t necessarily on theme but the craftmanship on that piece! Can’t believe she had the same time to make that as the others. Victoria’s creation didn’t even read “rain” and the inner shirt on Silky’s look has a busted hem.

This season is a mess. Icesis and Rajah should’ve been dominating since week 1 :shakeno:

icesis should have without a doubt been top 2 this week, she’s stomping on the rest of the gworls. bottom 2 was correct, victoria payola of course.. 

rita in the bottom where she belongs :clap3: 

sad anita is gone but she has been flopping the whole time so it was her time

Icecis should've been in the top, as well as Ra'jah

Victoria's last look is Jorgeous's design win level of bad

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

The goop and gag when Icesis and Rajah aere announced safe. All three of Icesis’ looks were SHOOTS! Rajah’s creation wasn’t necessarily on theme but the craftmanship on that piece! Can’t believe she had the same time to make that as the others. Victoria’s creation didn’t even read “rain” and the inner shirt on Silky’s look has a busted hem.

This season is a mess. Icesis and Rajah should’ve been dominating since week 1 :shakeno:

all of this:clap3:

I am so appalled that Icesis did not win--I really cant with this riggory, it makes the whole thing pointless.

I really think Icesis won all 3 first episodes. She had pure star quality in the GG challenge and I became totally enamored. 

No think Icesis had a great idea but the execution was all over the place in the end. Maybe she should have gotten a high over Victoria but Victoria sold her other looks better than Icesis 

Icesis was robbed :deadbanana2: all of her looks, especially the one she made was perfection. Silky in the top with the busted hem front and center :deadbanana2: Victoria top even though her third look didn't really fit with the theme + they even pointed out the sad "leaves" 

Rajah’s look was serviceable to me but not a winning look. Victoria’s neither but the Fabio look was gaggy, I honestly think that locked her in the top

Icesis was the only one this week who had 3 consistent quality looks so it was a bit confusing for her not to be in the top 2. Both Silky and Victoria had strong looks in the first 2 categories, with Victoria's gaggy drag king look being a highlight, but their self made costume for the last category were a bit messy and in Victoria's case a bit out of theme?

Rajah's looks were serviceable. The lingerie look was good, her winter one was a bit simple and her sewed garment for the last category was good from the waist up :toofunny2: 

I don't agree with Vanity's critics on her winter look.

TOP2: Icesis and Silky

HIGH: Rajah and Victoria

SAFE: Vanity

BTM2: Rita and Anitta

Bottom 2 correct yet again :clap3: but Icesis not being too screamed “we don’t want a front runner so we have to make her safe” :deadbanana:

Also I don’t want to enter the spoiler thread because of AS8/S15 but can anyone privately message me and tell me if another vs the world is filmed and if so where?

• ATRL Moderator

Icesis ROBBED.

That lip sync was so crunchy from both girls. I can't believe some of y'all are saying Silky killed it :deadbanana2:

While I feel like Icesis was the clear winner this week (literally the best in 2/3 categories, and still having a hard toot in the 2nd category), I actually would have put Vanity in the top just based on my personal tastes.

Silky delivered in her first two looks (second was amazing), but like people have pointed out, her hem on the brown portion of her garment was messy to the point that it was pretty distracting. 

Victoria’s drag king look was ugly but I guess it was gaggy so she gets the Lady Camden falling pass (ugly outfit but toot for the reveal). Her 3rd look was completely off theme and didn’t read weather at all + the limp leaves.

Rajah was okay in all categories. Her sewing talents are astounding, but she was a little too simple for the looks that were shown this ball. Still, a solid safe. 

That just leaves Vanity, Rita and Anita. The latter two were obviously the worst. Vanity had 2 great looks for the first two categories. Her third look, while simple, still looked amazing and she looked stunning in it. I definitely get why she was low, but I think sometimes the judges just see a simple garment and toss it to the bottom (Jorgeous being the one exception lol). 

Idk, I definitely am fine with Silky being in the top since she was my 3rd fave this challenge, but to me, Vanity and Icesis had the best 3 packages overall. No clue how Vick managed to get to the top 2. Payola like this ruins seasons.

My episode winners so far:

Episode 1: Icesis and Vanity

Episode 2: Icesis and Rajah

Episode 3: Icesis and Silky

I never watched Canada Season 2 before this so I had no idea what Icesis was capable of. I am super impressed. 

Ra'jah's first outfit looked CHEAP as hell and Vic Snooze spent the entire lipsynch behind Silky and struggling to get back up. To conclude, this season sucks and crown Icesis again to redeem it.

13 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I never watched Canada Season 2 before this so I had no idea what Icesis was capable of. I am super impressed. 

Icesis was not good enough in the first week to be in the top 2. 

4 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Ra'jah's first outfit looked CHEAP as hell and Vic Snooze spent the entire lipsynch behind Silky and struggling to get back up. To conclude, this season sucks and crown Icesis again to redeem it.

Sometimes I worry about Ra'jah being economical with her looks. I get that you don't want to go into debts for the clothes when you're not guaranteed to make it to the end. I have to applaud Ra'jah for still being economical though. I think if she had more time in her preparation, she could've fixed her first look to be more elevated. 

26 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Episode 2: Icesis and Rajah

Episode 3: Icesis and Silky

You should have seen her dog walk the other frontrunner during the lipsync episode, it was glorious to see P*ssthia stans fume after she was embarrassed on stage by Icesis :bird: 

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

You should have seen her dog walk the other frontrunner during the lipsync episode, it was glorious to see P*ssthia stans fume after she was embarrassed on stage by Icesis :bird: 

I still remember those nasty ass boots that Pythia was wearing during the lipsynch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.