RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

• ATRL Moderator

Even with Icesis prioritizing her mental health over the competition, she proved enough during this season that she is one of the top DR queens across all seasons.  It’s shameful production screwed her by not letting her know about all winners, because she really could dominate almost any season at this point (a top 3 in a season with Bob and Alaska would be great).  

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

The only way to semi-salvage this season is with a Rajah+Silky+Rita top 3.

No one would participate now in a vTW series with the announcement of International All Stars :deadbanana2:

Vs the world is honestly such a flop concept.

All Stars. Period. With international queens always included. That’s what we need and deserve.

3 hours ago, FAN said:

Vs the world is honestly such a flop concept.

All Stars. Period. With international queens always included. That’s what we need and deserve.

literally this, like is the vTW dead now??? my OCD in shambles

I wanna go back in time and somehow steal the footage of this season and destroy it. It's so bad :rip: 

The right choices were made but Victoria was better than Rita in the lipsync. 

As for the final 4, I want Silky or Ra'Jah to win next week. 

Idk I’m not hating this season at all, the queens have good chemistry, just been predictable outside of the Icesis drop-out. But I do agree vs.tw doesn’t really work. Having only 6 episodes makes it really hard to define a clear group of front runners. Even 8 would suffice. There are only 5 challenges to win :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

This was the first episode I didn’t really feel.  
oh well.  Crown silky already! 

Really really really bad episode. Just put this season out of its misery already.

One of the worst acting challenges ever. 

Awful runway. 

Predictable elimination. 

:skull: 

acting challenges are so boring :skull: 

at least we got RaJahs iconic talk with herself

the runway had potential, but no one really took it there

I like Vanity but the way she says bad ******* and periodt so constantly and earnestly is a bit cringy

This season sucks, this vs the world series sucks. Rajah deserves better, but Silky has really shone too. Veronica and Rita Baga I didn’t really care for before and this season hasn’t done much to change that. Tayce, Awhora, Bimini, Astina, Tia WHEN WHERE AND WHY ?? and I’m still not over Lemon being eliminated first :rip: 

Awful challenge 

Awful runway

Awful episode 

:skull: 

1 hour ago, Dragonfly said:

acting challenges are so boring :skull: 

Honestly, it's always the worst episode of the season and it's always right before the finale. 

Anyway, Victoria deserves the crown but she's kinda annoying, so, I'm here for either Silky or Rajah (I know the last one has flopped hard this season, but she deserved the crown of AS6, instead of that flop winner we got, so...:michael:)

So, this is the second time all the americans ones make it to the finale :rip: (this time was lowkey deserved tho, unlike UK vs The World, where it was hard to understand why Jujubee made it to the top 4). 

Rita devoured Victoria in that lip sync, we love to see it! :clap3:

It’s like a regular season but with returning queens. It doesn’t really feel like an All Stars other than the format. The star quality is lacking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.