The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

i just got a 15" macbook air 2 days ago and i already love it so much !! i've wanted a macbook for a really long time so i'm happy that i finally have one lmaooo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

Going for the white/ silver iPhone 15 pro max unless they surprise us with a green pro max. I might frame and mount my green iPhone 11 Pro Max, it’s truly been my favourite iPhone/ phone ever 

The invites for the iPhone 15 event were sent out today.  The logo seems to confirm the rumored blue and titanium colors for the 15 Pro.

• Thanks 1

New colors are ugly 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Did they finally wake up and bring back Pacific Blue?! :jonny:

On 8/28/2023 at 8:13 AM, lesserafim said:

i just got a 15" macbook air 2 days ago and i already love it so much !! i've wanted a macbook for a really long time so i'm happy that i finally have one lmaooo

lucky :( i've had a macbook pro for 8 years and switched to a windows laptop in 2021 and i regret it now... macbooks truly are the best tbh... enjoy :heart2:

might buy one when i have money to spend on a macbook air. i'm using my ipad pro m2 way way more than my laptop now lmao it's so tragic

and for the new iphones, if the colors are real, the iphone 15 pro in blue is everything i wished for the 14 pro :cries: but i absolutely loooove my iphone 14 pro in deep purple now so it's alright ig

Edited by Windy Day
  • Like 1

I have the 14 pro max but willing to upgrade if necessary. 

I'm still with the iPhone 11 I got a few years back but im ready to upgrade. if the regular 15 has the island thing im gonna go for it. 

I hate that their response to the USB Type-C thing is that they want the ability for "inNoVaTioN". What innovation have they done with the Lightning connector exactly?

Edited by nathanspears

The blue pro model is GORGEOUS :WAP:

It's almost time to list my 14 PM on ebay I fear...

3 hours ago, nathanspears said:

I hate they their response to the USB Type-C thing is that they want the ability for "inNoVaTioN". What innovation have they done with the Lightning connector exactly?

Lightning is being phased out.  The iPhone 15 & 15 Pro will be switching to USB-C because of the regulatory law in Europe that forced Apple's hand.

3 hours ago, nathanspears said:

I hate they their response to the USB Type-C thing is that they want the ability for "inNoVaTioN". What innovation have they done with the Lightning connector exactly?

They innovated accessories that are only compatible with their devices and created licensing opportunities for other companies to use their connector. :heart:

:gaycat7:

7 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Lightning is being phased out.  The iPhone 15 & 15 Pro will be switching to USB-C because of the regulatory law in Europe that forced Apple's hand.

I know my point was that Apple tried to resist by claiming they didn't want to stifle innovation but yet have innovated nothing with the lighting port. USB-C is way overdue.

4 hours ago, nathanspears said:

Well Androids were stuck with micro USB when Apple switched to Lightning which was better in almost every way, faster, more durable, can plug in any side, etc. Competition is good and then numerous companies including Apple invented Type C shortly after.

Edited by Starshine

21 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I know my point was that Apple tried to resist by claiming they didn't want to stifle innovation but yet have innovated nothing with the lighting port. USB-C is way overdue.

Apologies, I misunderstood your post.  I am excited for USB-C as well though, long overdue! :duca:

12 hours ago, nathanspears said:

I hate that their response to the USB Type-C thing is that they want the ability for "inNoVaTioN". What innovation have they done with the Lightning connector exactly?

the worst part is when they launched their laptops that ONLY had usb-c ports they claimed that this was the future and then proceeded to never add it to the phones :deadbanana2:

not me thinking of switching to 15 pro max when I have 14 pro max :rip: 

honestly, I have the 1tb and my battery gets drained easily like half day and its DEAD

14 models are SHITE

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

not me thinking of switching to 15 pro max when I have 14 pro max :rip: 

honestly, I have the 1tb and my battery gets drained easily like half day and its DEAD

14 models are SHITE

My battery health is already 91% which is bad

On 9/4/2023 at 9:31 AM, wildsidenormani said:

The blue pro model is GORGEOUS :WAP:

It's almost time to list my 14 PM on ebay I fear...

is it easy to sell on ebay than to trade it in through Apple?

On 4/12/2022 at 10:23 PM, Sergi91 said:

MHT-new-apple-store-construction-on-chic

Apple Michigan Avenue

Welcome to The Apple Thread, ATRL's dedicated place for discussing all things Apple.

Whether in the world of personal or mobile computing, retail innovation, or general cultural significance,
this global, top-valued brand has broken some serious ground over its 40-year history.

So, welcome, and please respectfully enjoy your stay!

What time and where are the live stream links? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.