The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

I wonder if there really will be such big differences between the 14 and 14 Pro like the rumors suggest. Would be interesting to see how people react. 

14, 14 MAX size

14 Pro, 14 Pro MAX - will have hole punch front cameras 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

• ATRL Moderator

I’m planning on upgrading from my 12 to a 14 Pro or Pro Max.  The difference in camera quality just from my friends 13 Pro Max to my phone is staggering and for that alone I think the upgrade is worth it.  

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

I’m planning on upgrading from my 12 to a 14 Pro or Pro Max.  The difference in camera quality just from my friends 13 Pro Max to my phone is staggering and for that alone I think the upgrade is worth it.  

I'll upgrade to the pro max if there's a huge difference and bigger in size. 

I have the 12 pro & I am struggling with deciding if I want to upgrade to the 13 pro max or the new 14 pro max. Right now with the 13 pro max they're having a deal where I can trade my phone in for 700 off the 13 pro max, my monthly would be like $11. If the new 14 pro max is going to have the same deal, then I'll wait but if not then to save a little money I think im leaning towards the 13 pro max. 

I’ve been seeing this campaign everywhere but this one’s just embarrassing

This is gonna sound silly and superficial but do we have any confirmed colors yet besides the usuals?

I saw a render for a bronze color called "sunset gold" that was BEAUTIFUL. I've had an 11 pro max since it came out and kind of want to upgrade, but not if the sunset gold/bronze color isn't an option honestly because my phone works fine :skull:

Edited by scenekiller

I'm planning on upgrading from my 12 PM and Series 5 this year. 

Been using 13 pro for almost 8 months and i'm ready to upgrade :eddie: I'm sure the camera improvment on 14 pro is gonna be huge (it's already amazing on 13 pro) About other features, i'm not expecting much honestly. 

• 2 weeks later...

TODAY IS THE DAY GIRLS!

If the 14 isn't good enough to buy I will buy the iPhone 13 Max to save money. Coming from the iPhone XS Max

n2BxQf0.gif

On 8/29/2022 at 2:10 AM, Booyah said:

Been using 13 pro for almost 8 months and i'm ready to upgrade :eddie: I'm sure the camera improvment on 14 pro is gonna be huge (it's already amazing on 13 pro) About other features, i'm not expecting much honestly. 

I don't care much for the camera since I have a professional camera that I use on the daily. Hopefully they do something much more bigger than a camera upgrade

• ATRL Moderator

Perched :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator

Here we go!

imagine you’re dying at a restaurant and someone tries to put a watch on you :dies:

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Apple Watch continues to be one of the best consumer products ever released by any company :gaygacat5:

No it's true, it's true. I honestly don't know where I'd be fitness wise without mine 

I really don't care about the apple watch tbh. I have the series 3 and all I need it for time, weather, and text/call. That's it. 

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

That being said, Apple Watch Ultra is ugly af :sorry:

The capabilities of it are impressive, but it's definitely geared towards an explorer/outdoorsman. :michael:

I'm debating now if I want to trade in my S7 for an S8. :gaycat6:

AIRPODSSSS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.