Drag Race France | Meet the Queens of Season 3 on 19 April

Ghibli

• ATRL Moderator

probably would've given soa the win, lolita high, lgd and paloma lipsyncing but the top three has been obvious for weeks and production wasn't going to lose one of them at the final hurdle 

team soa!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• NumbSoul

• publikcitizen

Probably the best episode of the season :clap3: They were all equally good with the makeover and I'm glad that the judges recognized it and did the lipsync smackdown thing. Lolita was obviously not going to make it to the finale and this was probably the best way for her to go out. She's a mf legend :jonnycat:  hope that she's fluent in English cause I would like to see her again, maybe on vs The World season

As for the top three, Paloma for the win :1stplace:

18 hours ago, Hector said:

That lipsync challenge was bullsh#t and basically an excuse for them to justify eliminating Lolita when she deserved to win the makeover challenge. 

Soa did beat Lolita in the first lipsync but Lolita easily beat Grande Dame in the final lipsync who was stiff AF.

Soa or Paloma for the win,  honestly!

This is exactly what happened and I'm so mad about it because La Grand Dame has been the epitome of "go girl, give us nothing" all season long and I say this as someone who picked her as a top 3 contestant when the cast was announced.

13 hours ago, Claymore said:

I don't know if there was an issue with the subtitles, but Kiddy saying Lolita showed too much of her Latin and Mexican culture and that she should've displayed her French side more :skull: When her makeover partner was also a Mexican immigrant :skull: Disgusting.

13 hours ago, Claymore said:

Imagine telling another POC that displaying their culture is gimmicky :skull:

This also rubbed me the wrong way. What the f*ck was that comment supposed to mean? I mean, sure, critique the fact that a stunt was already used before, but the rest of the comments of Kiddy were insensitive as f*ck. Queen has been robbed consistently this season and should've at least gotten a spot in the top 3 because she deserved it.

That being said the makeover was probably one of the best across every version of the franchise, all of them were solid but once again I found La Grand Dame's very basic and predictable. Loved Lolita's farewell speech, she made me emotional two episodes in a row.

I hope either Paloma or Soa win, they both deserve it for different reasons! :crown:

• ATRL Moderator

What a great challenge :clap3: Lolita did the best makeup imo, but I think Paloma might have deserved the win for the costume + makeup + storytelling. Soa was easily the worst for me, though still good. The makeup skill just wasn't there. Those black lines looked so amateur and she should have tried to make them look a bit more crisp. LGD looked great, but it wasn't especially memorable.

I understand why Lolita has a robbed narrative, but I also feel like she was a tad one-note (which is what I think Kitty was trying to say) and her makeup wasn't always great. She SCREAMS All Stars contestant, so hopefully that can come true some day. (I have no idea if the series is successful or not.) I'd love to see her in a few years with a bigger budget. The stunts she'd serve on the AS runway :jonnycat:

I'm still #TeamLGD, but feel like Paloma might be the most worthy winner at this point. But there's just something about her I don't connect with... Maybe a lack of comedy?

I LOVE this top 4 :boat: I hope they all speak English well enough that we get them all back for France v. The World.

lolita was SO robbed throughout this competition :deadbanana: i felt bad for her because i knew she was going this episode no matter what.

then again, i loved the episode and i usually loathe makeover episodes. everyone had an original, gaggy makeover with a clear storyline that showcased their individual personalities. i had chills everytime :clap3:

i think Paloma will probably win, i've been more favorable towards LGD this season but it's a strong top 3 overall.

I’m glad Lolita made it to the top 4, despite being done dirty nn. And she left with a happy spirit. Think I’m team Paloma but Soa can win too an that’d be great.

It took three freaking lipsyncs to send Lolita Banana home. A legend :clap3:

Can’t wait for her to slay España VS The World :duca:

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

It took three freaking lipsyncs to send Lolita Banana home. A legend :clap3:

Can’t wait for her to slay España VS The World :duca:

:skull:

23 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

:skull:

I mean... she can speak Spanish, right? :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

I mean... she can speak Spanish, right? :skull:

Yeah, not that it matters since the vs. shows are probably always going to be in English, since US queens will be involved. I was more responding to how different Mexican and Spanish culture is (including some language differences) and I thought you were conflating them :laugh: But I see you could have just meant she'd be there representing France, not Spain.

27 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yeah, not that it matters since the vs. shows are probably always going to be in English, since US queens will be involved. I was more responding to how different Mexican and Spanish culture is (including some language differences) and I thought you were conflating them :laugh: But I see you could have just meant she'd be there representing France, not Spain.

There's a ton of US queens who speak Spanish though, I think España Vs the world is quite possible 

25 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yeah I had a Jimmy Fallon moment there for a second :skull: I’ve just been seeing her name a lot in fan castings along with the likes of Choriza May, Adrianna, Valentina, etc.

Another very strong episode, so sad this season is coming to an end :'( 

The makeovers were indeed very hard to judge. They all did amazing.

Personally I would've made Soa and Lolita the btm2, but I'm not mad with the lipsync format.

I actually agreed with all the results of the lipsyncs.

I understand why many thought Lolita was better than LGD, but personally I thought Lolita was doing too much and the peace sign bit was a lil corny.

Even though Lolita has been SEVERELY under-appreciated by the judges, I do think this was the time for her to go. She had a great showing :heart2: 

VERY happy with the Top3 and I wouldn't be mad at any of them winning :heart2: 

Personally I'm Team La Grande Dame, but I think Paloma deserves and probably will win.

Likes on ig:

Soa: 9.6k

La Grande Dame: 10.9k

Paloma: 17.9k

Not Paloma being the fan fav :eek: she deserves it though :clap3: 

Team Soa/Paloma!

I think Soa is the “better” choice tho as she is the most charismatic out of the 3 that are left 

I like Palomas drag slightly more but wouldn’t be mad at either of them winning 

How has La Grande Dame been giving us nothing? Her runways alone... And she's the most consistent. LOVE her and she deserves to win. 

If I had to judge this season, this is how it would go

0ZchMyV.jpg

They brought Balmain's artistic director and the dancer from Jessie Ware's What's Your Pleasure MV as guest judges!!! This first season had so many great guest stars like damn

szzybrb-that-was-too-good.gif

I think Paloma will win this season. It seems like a lot of gays in France are stanning her. I'd like Soa to win as she gives more marketable quality as a winner like Priyanka. 

Rooting for Paloma, mostly because I need Soa on a vTW with Tayce IMMEDIATELY!

16 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Rooting for Paloma, mostly because I need Soa on a vTW with Tayce IMMEDIATELY!

A concept :jonnycat:

Congrats Paloma!! What a great first season that was... Quality queens, guest stars and so on. I had so much fun watching this, especially thanks to the whole sisterhood and friendly atmosphere. Bravo la France ! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.