• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• NumbSoul

• publikcitizen

I actually agree with Punani winning this week, although Keiona and especially Moon were also really good. Runway was overall great, when I tell you I audibly gasped at Piche's look. One of the best across all franchises, the execution was absolutely flawless, plus it was such an interesting and out of the box take on the theme.

Judging was once again flawed. Piche was not that bad, if anything Cookie should've gone home because she's serving nothing. All that fuss to get that character and she didn't even do it justice. On top of that, Piche is a challenge winner, had an incredible runway and the lip sync was close enough to justify her staying, so I don't know why the f*ck they sent her home. I was PISSED.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/23/2023 at 3:44 AM, Claymore said:

Moon is a ****** STAR. So far I am rooting for her, Ginger and Keiona.

I also have the biggest crush on Punani.

Moon stanning I LOVE TO SEE IT. She's so lovable and her drag is fierce, I want to see her go all the way!

Punani is very Farida coded out of drag :mandown:

This may be one of the most talented casts of all time. Truly incredible. Sad to see Piche go but it was fair. 

Everyone please send Sara some love on social media, it seems fans are sending her lots of hate and it has caused her to take a break… she doesn’t deserve this 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Everyone please send Sara some love on social media, it seems fans are sending her lots of hate and it has caused her to take a break… she doesn’t deserve this 

What? Why? What did she even do? I swear, these Drag Race fans are unhinged. It's ok to have opinions on the show, but they ALWAYS take it to far with these poor girls...

6 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

What? Why? What did she even do? I swear, these Drag Race fans are unhinged. It's ok to have opinions on the show, but they ALWAYS take it to far with these poor girls...

Keiona stans are (rightfully) irritated that she keeps getting snubbed but instead of just rooting for their fav they are taking down the other front runners. Sara is so genuinely talented and deserving, wish these challenges had two winners because it really feels like an All Star season :superman: this cast washes almost the entirely of AS5, AS6, and AS8

13 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Keiona stans are (rightfully) irritated that she keeps getting snubbed but instead of just rooting for their fav they are taking down the other front runners. Sara is so genuinely talented and deserving, wish these challenges had two winners because it really feels like an All Star season :superman: this cast washes almost the entirely of AS5, AS6, and AS8

Ohhh, that sucks. Keiona is my fav too, but there is no need to bully other girls. Plus, she's been in the top every week - she's doing great! While I might've given her the win this week, I don't think she's been THAT robbed yet. Plus, it was Punani who won, not Sara :rip: (not that I'm saying to send her hate instead dddd) And Sara is killing it too, she's a very deserving frontrunner just like Keiona.

2 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

Ohhh, that sucks. Keiona is my fav too, but there is no need to bully other girls. Plus, she's been in the top every week - she's doing great! While I might've given her the win this week, I don't think she's been THAT robbed yet. Plus, it was Punani who won, not Sara :rip: (not that I'm saying to send her hate instead dddd) And Sara is killing it too, she's a very deserving frontrunner just like Keiona.

Keiona, Punani and Sara are my final 3 pick with Moon and Ginger rounding out 4 and 5

6 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Keiona, Punani and Sara are my final 3 pick with Moon and Ginger rounding out 4 and 5

Same for me!

Except, I would put Mami in the Top5 instead of Ginger.

20 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Same for me!

Except, I would put Mami in the Top5 instead of Ginger.

I would be very happy with that. I just fear she’s on a downward trajectory. We will see what happens next week, the preview looks very promising! 

What an incredible rusical, so fun and everyone did a great job. I've rarely seen judges ever react so emotionally to a rusical like that but you can see why, that was sensational :clap3:

So glad Keiona FINALLY got a win,  she was the star performer and her runway was great :clap3:

The runway was top notch these episode,  so many toots :clap3:

Even the bottom 2 did well in the rusical, had great runways,  and did well in the lipsync. Sad to see Ginger ***** go,  though she did well in a role she didn't even want so I feel sorry for her there. 

The guest judges were great :clap3:

• Like 1

Wow, that was truly a PHENOMENAL episode :alexz:

Amazing rusical, amazing runway, great results, and even some drama in Untucked! Best episode so far and truly a standout even for the franchise as a whole.

So happy for Keiona :heart2: She killed this challenge and totally deserved to finally get her win!

While I didn't gag for Mami as much as the judges this week, I do think the bottom 2 was correct and the right person went home.

Ginger was a sweetheart, talented, had really impressive runways, and just a beautiful story regarding her age. It was her time, but she left her mark.

Looking forward to the Ball - seems to be another amazing episode! Very curious about the drama :eli: Fingers crossed it's Cookie's week to leave ddd

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Ok on one hand, it was Ginger’s time but on the other hand she stomped on Punani so hard in the LS :deadbanana:

Punani really reminds me of Utica with her campy looks.

the crown is between Keiona and Sara, they both are top notch and will do good no matter what. 

Moon looks GORGEOUS this week! she should do more glam because she got it.

I think Sara is absolutely incredible at drag race, but Keiona is absolutely incredible at drag race and an absolutely S-tier drag queen. Keiona would automatically be a top 5 all time franchise winner and destroy an all winners season. She has killed a talent show, a girl groups, acting, snatch game, and a rusical, and had by far the best runways. It’s actually insane how top notch she is at every aspect of drag and drag race. Sara is an amazing second place queen though IMO. I hope this week marked Mami Watts’s rise and she gets third! Moon to round out the top 4.  All these queens are great though and all stars caliber. 

• Like 3

Another absolutely incredible episode. This cast is All Stars 2 level good. I don’t know what the judges saw in Mami this episode.. I was sure she’d be in the bottom and go home. Her face was very much not in the performance though I guess she hit her steps technically? 

Either way, I don’t think Punani should have even TOUCHED the bottom 3… like her look was insane and her performance was all her role really allowed for. Tbh even Ginger didn’t really deserve bottom at all. Punani KILLED that lip sync  though. I hope she gets another win or two! 

Perfect episode :clap3:

Keiona just won the season :clap3:

I've been falling behind the curve with this, currently on Snatch Game

tf was going on with the judging? both Piche and Giniger weren't even half bad, they did have some gags that the judges were laughing at. Cookie was by far the worst, no one was laughing, she's showing bad attitute and flopping 3 episodes in a row :deadbanana4: like...

but glad that Ginger wasn't immediately brushed off in favor of one of the frontrunners at the moment 

Finally caught up with the season and what a cast!

Vespi going home second reminded me of Starlet on UK4 :weeps:

Piche was ROBBED! Cookie and Ginger deserved to be in the bottom 2! She didn't even do terrible in the lipsync.

Mami Watta is a STAR! I love her energy so much even though she's not the best at challenges.

Punani and Moon are great too!

Sara, I don't get what the judges see in her but she seems very pollished.

Keiona ugggh what a queen! She walked in looking like a WINNER already!

And Cookie out next please! It's like they're trying to deliberately save her because of her "reputation".

Keiona, Punani and Moon are currently my ideal Top 3 but I'm sure Sara will replace either Punani/Moon.

Been hearing a lot of good things about S2 and the franchise in general, so I just watched ep1 of s1 and imo the judging placements were so off. Lolita Banana easily won and she was just safe, while Soa wins? La Briochee was a better singer. And Elips high for doing a reveal and walking around stage? Make it make sense lol. 

Anyway, is the rest of season rigga morris judging? 

Also wow La Grande Dame looks like a younger Alaska, wild lol.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, slimfem said:

Been hearing a lot of good things about S2 and the franchise in general, so I just watched ep1 of s1 and imo the judging placements were so off. Lolita Banana easily won and she was just safe, while Soa wins? La Briochee was a better singer. And Elips high for doing a reveal and walking around stage? Make it make sense lol. 

Anyway, is the rest of season rigga morris judging? 

Also wow La Grande Dame looks like a younger Alaska, wild lol.

The judges are biased, sure but I don’t think there’s any rigga morris outside of one epsiode.  

And you haven’t gotten to that one yet 

Probably the best episode of Drag Race France so far, everything was on point (excluding the bottom 2)!

Rusical was one of the best across all franchises and I'm sure they managed to get it done with a fraction of the money and time they get on US seasons (embarrassing for them, honestly). Everyone slayed their role to the point I was sure that they wouldn't eliminate anyone, it was just that good.

Runway was also amazing, France is allergic to not serving when it comes to fashion. When the weakest looks are Ginger and Moon's (which weren't necessarily bad by the way), you know the bar is very high. Sara had the best look for the category, but Cookie, Keiona and Punani also looked amazing.

Deserved win for mother Keiona, I was very happy for her. Didn't agree with Punani in the bottom AT ALL, her performance in the challenge was completely fine and her runway was great. Mami should've taken her place, I don't see what the judges are seeing in her, and Ginger made sense there because she got the smallest role and didn't really shine in it.

Sad for Ginger leaving, but I knew she'd be out soon from the moment they didn't give her deserved win in the improv challenge.

Perched for next week's drama :cupid:

Can @Ghibli update the thread title already? :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Can @Ghibli update the thread title already? :deadbanana2:

Sorry vdfjkkdvvj I'm currently doing my masters dissertation so I don't have much free time on my hands atm, I'll try and get it done at the weekend though! :deadbanana2:

Please remind me to x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.