Drag Race France | Meet the Queens of Season 3 on 19 April

Ghibli

They treat Lolita so horribly oh my god :deadbanana2:

hope she somehow sneaks into the top 3 just to show them all she deserves it (Paloma/Soa for the win tho)

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• NumbSoul

• publikcitizen

Really grown tired of the judging this season. Lolita has been done so dirty this season, I can't. The fact that she has killed every challenge sans Snatch Game and hasn't got at least one win is criminal. And then the girls all said her name, I truly felt for her. Soa's backstage commentary was so mean too

As for the challenge, for me it was Paloma > Lolita > Soa > La Grande Dame = La Big Bertha 

• Thanks 1

Hey now it's going too far, too far that the queens and the official account had to intervene on Insta to denounce the hate they got after this episode, especially towards Soa. Can't people remain civil? ******* weirdos. :skull:

Excellent episode :jonny: 

Paloma for the win but I also love Soa and Grand Dame. Love Lolita too :jonny: 

Hopefully Lolita can win next week's challenge! 

La Grande Dame >>>>>>>>>>> SOA / Paloma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lolita

Lolita serves me Serena Chacha 

• Thumbs Down 1

Paloma might be becoming one of my fave queens of all time tbh, I just love her aesthetic. 

Obsessed with the Grand Dame :jonny5: I really love this cast overall though, it’s been a strong season so far. 

It was a very raw, human moment but I’m surprised Lolita stayed. It wasn’t much of a lip sync to me lol. I’m surprised it wasn’t a double shantay but maybe they don’t have the budget lol. 

Just catching up to this and I'm at the ep after Snatch Game. It's weird bc I hate it when production rigs it for white fashion twinks but at the same time I'm super bummed Kam left lol

oh wow this week's lip sync was so emosh

I hope Soa wins, she's kinda more entertaining to me than the rest

Lolita omg :jonny4: (:eli:)

I thought Lolita had the top 2 ads along with Paloma cuz they were the only ones that made sense to me (Dame’s did but didn’t even look like she had the bottle most of the time). This show is doing Lolita dirty.

Also Dame looked like Villanelle in her ad :skull: 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
52 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Lolita omg :jonny4: (:eli:)

I— Daj7wql.gif

Lolita better win the makeover! They treat her so bad! Great lipsync tho

this was so overwhelming

You're all friends with La Big Bertha outside the show and therefore don't want to say her name for who should go next. That's fine. But don't LIE, La Grande Dame, and specify you're basing your decision solely on track record ONLY to then say a better performing girl's name. :biblio:

Anyway, if France wants to crown a fashion queen for their first season, Paloma >> La Grande Dame. Not only has the former shown way more variety and been a bit more interesting in the runway, I think she is also overall a more well-rounded drag queen. :michael:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

The way La Grande Dame has never been in the bottom—and I don't see it for her next week in a makeover challenge tbh :fan: The Bianca del Rio of France!

Hoping that legend Lolita wins makeover challenge and sneaks into the finale :1stplace:

Lolita Banana was UNDERRATED from start to FINISH! Especially on the lipsync, and I say that as #TeamLaGrandeDame...

Still, I have to admit, it's a decent top 3 and it makes me sad to know that we're already getting to the final next week... What am I going to do with my life now? :'(

LGD remains my favorite but Paloma is the clear winner.

That lipsync challenge was bullsh#t and basically an excuse for them to justify eliminating Lolita when she deserved to win the makeover challenge. 

Soa did beat Lolita in the first lipsync but Lolita easily beat Grande Dame in the final lipsync who was stiff AF.

Soa or Paloma for the win,  honestly!

Edited by Hector

I don't know if there was an issue with the subtitles, but Kiddy saying Lolita showed too much of her Latin and Mexican culture and that she should've displayed her French side more :skull: When her makeover partner was also a Mexican immigrant :skull: Disgusting.

• Thanks 1

Imagine telling another POC that displaying their culture is gimmicky :skull:

• Like 1

Lolita has to be one of the most ROBBED queens in herstory :rip: the way she could've easily won the challenge but they decided to switch to lip sync lalaparuza last minute :biblio:

• Like 1

I thought LGD rightfully won her lipsync, Lolita was kind of cringe in that one. None of the makeover looks were marginally better than the others, although Lolita had extra work so she should have won for that alone...

I would take any of the top 3 girls as a winner, I genuinely like them all! Paloma/Soa probably deserve it but I feel like they will give it to LGD in the end. 

8 hours ago, Claymore said:

I don't know if there was an issue with the subtitles, but Kiddy saying Lolita showed too much of her Latin and Mexican culture and that she should've displayed her French side more :skull: When her makeover partner was also a Mexican immigrant :skull: Disgusting.

the way she gracefully just smiled and nodded.. she knew she's too good for them

anyway team Soa

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.