RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

Dakota and Peppa are very much the stars of the season thus far, everyone saying Dakota isn’t doing drag can bite me. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Jonbers and Sminty were the bottom two for me. Sminty did miles better than Starlet during the challenge, but her runway was awful. :rip:

So far I'm enjoying the cast. No Ella type of cast was definitely the right choice. :clap3:

On 10/4/2022 at 1:09 AM, genetic fail said:

These three will DESTROY the first UK All Stars, I fear :jonnycat:

Tayce is SUCH a ******* legend god :jonny:

What a great episode!

I love when they work in pairs, it shows their personality more

the winners were also 100% correct, they walked out and looked STUNNING 

The lip sync was good, shame Ella Henderson is a Tory so we won’t be streaming, but the two queens did a good job. 

they really said no to copper this episode though damn, but I’m glad Peppa stayed. I had a mini heart attack when ru started announcing who stayed while looking at Copper

Lovely mini and maxi challenge, I always enjoy when queen have to work in pairs.

Correct winners and top in general, absolutely wrong bottom. Cheddar and Copper could've been safe, like come on they weren't that bad. I feel like Danny and Pixie looked way worse than them and their outfits were painfully basic too.

I also hate when it's a group challenge but gets judged individually, especially if it's done inconsistently like in this episode. Peppa and Jonbers were (unfortunately) the worst of the night and deserved to lip sync.

The lip sync was a slay though, Peppa ate that. I feel bad for Copper, but I don't think she would've lasted much longer anyway. I lived for the guest judge, you can really tell she's a fan.

Peppa ate even at the bottom of the barrel, we love a winner.

I would've given the win to Sminty & Le Fil, but I'm not mad at Dakota & Baby taking it.

Great episode :clap3: The cast is bringing it!

Dakota/Baby winning and Sminty/Fil top was spot on!

Cannot believe Dakota is kind of the front-runner atm, would've never expected it, but she has truly been BRINGING it these last 2 weeks.

Now the bottom... Look, I'm happy with the outcome, so I can't be too mad, but I do think Cheddar/Copper should've been safe over Danny/Pixie.

Regardless, the lipsync was great, Peppa slayed, and as sweet as Copper is, I'm not mad she's gone. 

Yeah I agree that Danny and Pixie looked worse than Cheddar and Copper. Copper's look was not that bad it's just that Cheddar made an amazing garment and hers was a bit basic in comparison and the styling was bad. Danny and Pixie both looked basic tho. Then again maybe cohesion was a big factor in the judging. 

I agree with the winners as they were the strongest team though Le Fil, Cheddar, Baby and Dakota all knocked it out of the park with their garments. If it was a single win idk who I would have picked such a talented cast. 

So glad Dakota is a front runner atm. She slayed the last two eps. :heart2:

As for Peppa, girl just gave herself too big of a job. Don't do outfits you have to spend ages intricately working on by hand when u have a short time limit. :katie:

Great episode on the whole.

Right winners , dakota supremacy :clap3:

Yeah it was the eliminated queen’s time to go, was the biggest filler queen currently

Copper was obviously the biggest filler queen of the season (no real identity, unsure of herself), so I’m not mad she left - but I genuinely think it should have been a Peppa v. Jonbers bottom 2.

34 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

As for Peppa, girl just gave herself too big of a job. Don't do outfits you have to spend ages intricately working on by hand when u have a short time limit. :katie:

Honestly this has been a running theme for Peppa in every episode. She always bites off a bit too much and ends up taking a small stumble. 

On the other hand Sminty isn't nearly as obnoxious as I thought she would be. Kinda wanna be friends with him and his massive huge balls

NOT feeling the cast so much after 3 episodes. I mean one half is really strong but the other half is clearly fillers (and half of them have RuPeter badges :mazen:)

I feel like Sminty and Le Fil had the better garments and deserved the win but they clearly didn’t want Le Fil to go very far and warrant a 2nd win. They also prolly wanted to break Sminty’s psyche a la Jan :lmao:

Anyway, I’m still glad Baby and Dakota won because they’re two of my faves and I’m so proud of Dakota for lipsyncing in episode 1 to now being the frontrunner :smitten2:

Jonbers and Copper should’ve lipsynced and both sashayed away. Enough of these filler queens!

Great episode :clap3: The rightful team won! Baby shining made me so happy and Dakota dominating the last couple weeks feels so good too. 

Danny and Pixie looked atrocious but I guess nothing was wrong with their outfits. Just the most boring middle of the road garments imaginable. My personal bottom 2 but I understand why they were safe over the others. 

Fair bottom 2. Though Miss Pixie at this point is serving furniture, I need her out soon :rip:

The riggory is real! Why are they insisting on keeping JonBore Blonde? :doc:

Interesting episode…

First of all, my baby DAKOTA :clap3: A STAR! She looked amazing and she’s really coming out of her shell. I hope she keeps up the momentum, 2 wins after a bottom is a great track record storyline-wise. 

Peppa… yikes. That outfit was ugly and I think even if she pulled it off it wouldn’t have been worthwhile. She kind of disappointed me this week both in the challenge and lipsync. Michelle is right, she needs to not bring out all the tricks all at once. Her face also didn’t really match the lipsync either.. idk. If performing is her thing I’m a bit let down. I love her but she’s gotta get it together here pretty soon.

Super controversial but I kind of thought Copper would have won the lipsync if not for that awkward, mistimed split. She embodied the song more for me. Thankfully she was not allowed to leech off Cheddar and was sent home— pretty obvious filler.

I’m pretty confident in saying Cheddar is gonna make the finale, if not win. Her edit is exquisite and the fact they keep emphasizing she’s a legend + her demeanor + her not stumbling yet is a pretty good recipe for a winner. We’ll see though I guess. 

8 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Though Miss Pixie at this point is serving furniture, I need her out soon :rip:

Le Fil, Pixie and Jonbers are very clearly the next three going.

Ru hates Le Fil, the way his face is always :katie: when talking to ha

:chick3:

The bottom 2 should've been Peppa and JB, both of their outfits were AWFUL compared to the others

Copper was sacrificed for what?

let her be a filler for more episodes and send home the WORST in the challenge/lipsync

:giraffe:

Black Peppa just gave one of the best lipsync performances in ANY iteration of Drag Race, that was perfect! :clap3: Even though her dress was obviously the worst of the week. The gag at the lipsync choice being by Ella Henderson post Tory-gate. :rip: 

Dakota and Baby were well deserved winners, they had the best looks of the week :clap3: Though Sminty and Le Fil would have made great winners, their looks were gorgeous. :clap3: 

Copper lost that lipsync though I do think Danny Beard should have been bottom 2 instead as the fit of that skirt was horrible. :biblio:  JB's dress was not it either. 

The face crack at me finding out that Pixie and Tia Kofi were a couple. :rip: 

Edited by Hector

Damn, Dakota. :deadbanana4: I wasn't expecting for her to raise back like that. :jonnycat: 

The bottom 2...mmm, not correct. Honestly, what the hell is JB still doing there? :biblio: Serving major filler queen. :deadbanana4:

Wow @ Dakota and Baby becoming the front runners :smitten2:

Kinda perplexed at Danny and Pixie being safe. They were extremely basic. At least Peppa and Jonbers tried to make something interesting… But Peppa’s construction was quite unforgivable. 

I low-key feel like Le Fil might be a dark horse. He hasn’t gotten any screen time yet but seems to be a pretty capable queen.

I gagged a little at Pixie being Tia’s ex. Didn’t Tia say her ex cheated on her while she was at drag race or something? :duck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.