Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP THE COUNT

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I guess I'll start rooting for Brazil to take this. We cant let another colonizer win again.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Japan is my new fave :party:

Costa Rica :cries: :rip:

34 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Rosalía's army slaying :clap3:

let’s go fake Latinas :clap3:

Now that’s what i call humiliation :cries:   A shame,  I was rooting for Costa Rica. I’d rather have a fellow latin american country winning than a colonizer 

31 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

It aired on Telemundo (which seems to be committed to airing all the games, even the ones starting at like 4:30 am ET) but not on Fox (at least here on the East Coast).  My guess is that the English TV broadcast was on FS1.

Yeah fs1 seems to be it but they randomly switched to womens basketball the other day so idk :deadbanana2:

I will stay on telemundo tho :redface:

Spain lead OMG maybe latinos are winning World Cup after all this year

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Yeah fs1 seems to be it but they randomly switched to womens basketball the other day so idk :deadbanana2:

I will stay on telemundo tho :redface:

Yeah I dunno what FOX's strategy was for the WC.  They've been promoting the event like crazy (at least my local DC affiliate has), but then they didn't bother airing the opening game (due to an NFL game) or even the opening ceremony (for paid programming like Joel Osteen and the Jewish Jesus :deadbanana2:).

I wonder when they bought the broadcasting rights...  I guess if they thought it'd be in June/July when they did, then it makes sense they now have to promote but also relegate like 50% of the group stage to their cable channel due to other commitments.  Here's the way Fox and FS1 are dividing up the games:

FS1′s coverage window is from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m., then Fox has coverage from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. FS1 has an end of-day studio show at 4 p.m., and the late-night shows are on FS1 at 10:30 p.m. and Fox at midnight. Telemundo’s coverage is nonstop from 4 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and its late studio show is at midnight.

(I think weekends are all on FS1, though -- at least as long as there are football games like this Saturday and Sunday.)

Funny how ALL the US group-stage games just happen to be during the FOX (rather than FS1) programming window...  :spin:

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

Costa Rica :cries: :rip:

Keylor deserved better honestly :doc:

Rosalía winning AOTY, Chanel winning Eurovision and Spain winning the World Cup. A concept

album] Megan Thee Stallion - 'Traumazine' - Page 21 - Music - ATRL

I wish the 7-0 hadn't been against Costa Rica tho cuz I like them a lot :gaycat6:

Edited by Cloudy

**** OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I can't believe that hot Canadian player missed penatly shot :jonny2:

2 hours ago, Sahn said:

3306959-67619448-2560-1440.jpg

2M2mG0J.gif

God he is so hot yet so cute. His smile, rey just has the it factor :jonny5: Miss Dua Lipa should have snatched him when she could

Marco Asensio: Regresa la sonrisa de LaLiga 11 meses después

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.