Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

The Canadian players spending 80% of the game almost scoring but shooting the ball at like 50 degrees and missing the goal post completely. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Sombre

12 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Rosalía winning AOTY, Chanel winning Eurovision and Spain winning the World Cup. A concept

album] Megan Thee Stallion - 'Traumazine' - Page 21 - Music - ATRL

I wish the 7-0 hadn't been against Costa Rica tho cuz I like them a lot :gaycat6:

Rosalia and Spain does what Chanel failed to do, win over the hearts of both the GP and the professionals :heart2: a fad

OT: This ref is inherently biased against the Candians, because there have been at least two occasions where Canada should have gotten penalty shots :skull: 

Edited by ZIVERT

11 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Me rn

BxLwnGgCEAAD4Ok.jpg

I am also rooting for Slaynada except for Sunday

John Mirisch on Twitter: "What's next? A #Lorde/#Thompson duet? Since @ lorde's fans seem so keen to teach her about history, perhaps they should  write Ms. Yelich-O'Connor an open letter about her buddy

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Rosalia and Spain does what Chanel failed to do, win over the hearts of both the GP and the professionals :heart2: a fad

OT: This ref is inherently biased against the Candians, because there have been two occasions where Canada should have gotten penalty shots :skull: 

Miss Chanel has the most streamed Eurovision song it looks like she won the GP after all ;) :heart2:

Now we need Spain to play as today for the rest of the tournament and we will have a slayful 2022 (unlike me lol)

Edited by Cloudy

Just now watching Belgium vs Canada. Canada missing a perfect goal each time they get close :rip:  

Haven't watched the other games after Morocco vs Croatia but heard about the scores :rip: I was rooting for Costa Rica but I got Spain winning right, did NOT think they were gonna win that hard though:redface:

I was wrong on Germany winning but glad Japan did.

I'll have to watch the highlights later.

Dua Lipa's Switzerland tomorrow :gaycat4: 

Who even are these Spanish players?

The way they demolished :redface:

5 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Miss Chanel has the most streamed Eurovision song it looks like she won the GP after all ;) :heart2:

Isn't that Rosa Linn with Snap?

27 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I am also rooting for Slaynada except for Sunday

John Mirisch on Twitter: "What's next? A #Lorde/#Thompson duet? Since @ lorde's fans seem so keen to teach her about history, perhaps they should  write Ms. Yelich-O'Connor an open letter about her buddy

But of course. The Croatian national team is iconique on ATRL

giphy.gif

Edited by ZIVERT

2 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Isn't that Rosa Linn with Snap?

Don't know who that is but I mean as in 2022

2 minutes ago, brraap said:

Who even are these Spanish players?

The way they demolished :redface:

The are a lot of them that are just 19 or 20 :rip:

Some need to be retired like Morata (flop), Jordi Alba and Busquets :cm:

I recognize some names but most of them are petty new to me. If they continue playing like this those new young ones are going to be in high demand so good for them

9 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Now we need Spain to play as today for the rest of the tournament and we will have a slayful 2022 (unlike me lol)

Chanel a one hit wonder, forgagatten in 6 months. Sad! Maybe Spanish gays can spam their way into Chanel doing a last minute World Cup anthem to save what's left of her career?

ezgif-5-ada4d1b0d4.gif

Just now, ZIVERT said:

Chanel a one hit wonder, forgagatten in 6 months. Sad! Maybe Spanish gays can spam their way into Chanel doing a last minute World Cup anthem to save what's left of her career?

ezgif-5-ada4d1b0d4.gif

Successful and remembered enough to still make you press :heart2:

ezgif-5-ada4d1b0d4.gif

I can't believe Pepe is still being chosen for Portugal. Should have called daddy Quaresma and leave Fadnaldo forgagatten

ezgif-5-ada4d1b0d4.gif

Belgium is playing so dirty. :deadbanana2: Not them legit pushing the Canadian players and the referees standing there doing nothing?

Edited by Sombre

We need The Weeknd's Canada to win and beat Angele's Belgium

I'm getting triggered at how much Belgium is faking penalties. :deadbanana4: ******* cringe, stop.

Edited by Sombre

That Eustaquio player is so hot :smitten2:

Also, glad to see my man Dendoncker for another World Cup :smitten2:

8 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Belgium is playing so dirty. :deadbanana2: Not them legit pushing the Canadian players and the referees standing there doing nothing?

But actually. It's frustrating to watch

I need Canada to pull through in these last 30 minutes. They've been playing so well but they're hitting the ball at like 50 degrees, come on guys. Number 11 legit just hit the ball at like 75 degrees, WHAT IS GOING ON CANADA? :bibliahh:

WHY do the Canadian players act like they're launching a rocket when they're right in front of the goal? :skull: 

I know I'm sounding like an Obsessed Belgium Hater, but the players throwing themselves on the ground and rolling to fake a penalty is killing me. The ******* audacity, in 2022 with all these cameras? No baby. :toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.