Jump to content

Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??


LookinAssHittas
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Green

    474

  • Bloodflowers.

    433

  • Cloudy

    363

  • Spice

    263

Top Posters In This Topic

 :redface: I'm mad as hell they robbed Argentina and now Portugal... who the hell they want to win this cup? :redface:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

 :redface: I'm mad as hell they robbed Argentina and now Portugal... who the hell they want to win this cup? :redface:

Maybe FIFA wants to make Qatar's opening match performance look less pathetic by having all the heavy hitters flop

 

c60111cdf61829d6dcf52a634fb6c3b5cfe599ec.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Maybe FIFA wants to make Qatar's opening match performance look less pathetic by having all the heavy hitters flop

 

c60111cdf61829d6dcf52a634fb6c3b5cfe599ec.gif

 

Yeah, that referee totally favored Morocco over Croatia yesterday. He even stopped the match few seconds earlier while Croatia was trying to score a goal. It's a conspiracy theory I believe we should look into! :celestial5:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

Yeah, that referee totally favored Morocco over Croatia yesterday. He even stopped the match few seconds earlier while Croatia was trying to score a goal. It's a conspiracy theory I believe we should look into! :celestial5:

 

The referee basically gave Portugal a point just now with that penalty kick, I'm thinking FIFA said "no more 0-0 matches, the girls are catching onto us" :celestial5: the plot thickens!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Both of these teams are so aggressive :deadbanana2:

It’s a great game :clap3: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

It’s a great game :clap3: 

Agreed!!! I'm a Ronaldo girly, but I find myself rooting for Ghana in this match. What a phenomenal goal just now! Both teams are keeping us on our toes :clap3: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another goal from Portugal!!! The Ghanian players about to start bulldozing these players on the field to try and tie again :deadbanana2: 

Edited by ZIVERT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well :psyduck: now it's over

 

Best match today so far. A little boring during the first half imo but it got a lot better :jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Encanto said:

Well :psyduck: now it's over

 

Best match today so far. A little boring during the first half imo but it got a lot better :jonnycat:

It got better because Portugal's dumbass coach finally put Bruno Fernandes in his position. Playing him on the right is so stupid.

 

Also, Rafael Leão needs to play more, for speed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...