Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

So France won the World Cup in 2018 without Benzema, got him back and started not looking so great, then lost him again and beat Australia 4-1. :gaycat5: It would be sooo funnyyy if they won it AGAIN and he missed out on it AGAIN.

I will probably have to miss the first match tomorrow but Dima Maghreb ?? ?? ?? 

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Nnn and there’s clowns in here trying to defend that :deadvision: Argentina is infamous for being racist against Latinos and literally everyone but white Germans. I WILL keep my heel on their necks and hopefully they LOSE every single ******* game :cm:

and that’s not even addressing the ARROGANCE displayed by not only the fans but team members themselves. Hopefully the Mexican sistrens stomp on them :turkey:

I also saw a video of some of the Argentine fans in Qatar racially abusing some of the black French players. So this isn’t even the first incident.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, kandicha said:

I also saw a video of some of the Argentine fans in Qatar racially abusing some of the black French players. So this isn’t even the first incident.

And it won't be the last, I'm sure. Argentinian hooligans (and hooligans in general) are some of the most despicable people there is. They mock not only people of colour but also gays, women, jews, etc. Now do you think it's fair to condemn the whole damn society for it? :toofunny2:  Don't fall into this trap. There is ignorant people in every country. We shouldn't do the same thing they do.

That incident last week was condemned by all the press here. They issued an "apology" but I do think they should've been deported to set an example. You can't just go around saying those things lightly and go unpunished. The same host country who bans rainbow flags but do nothing against this behaviour is questionable. 

Just now, Sahn said:

And it won't be the last, I'm sure. Argentinian hooligans (and hooligans in general) are some of the most despicable people there is. They mock not only people of colour but also gays, women, jews, etc. Now do you think it's fair to condemn the whole damn society for it? :toofunny2:  Don't fall into this trap. There is ignorant people in every country. We shouldn't do the same thing they do.

That incident last week was condemned by all the press here. They issued an "apology" but I do think they should've been deported to set an example. You can't just go around saying those things lightly and go unpunished. The same host country who bans rainbow flags but do nothing against this behaviour is questionable. 

Yeah don’t worry I’m not saying that I think this behavior is representative of Argentina as a whole and I actually like a lot of the Argentina players, but it does leave a bad taste behind and make it harder to root for the team when I see the fans behaving so badly. 

I think it’s a similar problem to England and their fans. They actually have a lot of likeable players this time around when they didn’t in the past so they maybe don’t deserve all of the hate they get anymore but they continue to have a bad reputation amongst English speakers simply because of their fans.

Completely agree! Just deport all the hooligans of all the countries from Qatar.

12 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

Argentina and Messi are trash. Latinos are rooting for Uruguay and Brazil.

R9DzKLo-1.png.d31166172261795ecbe95cf5b9

1 minute ago, kandicha said:

Yeah don’t worry I’m not saying that I think this behavior is representative of Argentina as a whole and I actually like a lot of the Argentina players, but it does leave a bad taste behind and make it harder to root for the team when I see the fans behaving so badly. 

I swear I told my brother today that this is the only good thing about today's loss. Those trash people who went there must be crushed.  :gaycat6: 

The Mexico v Poland match was just soo good and stressful, both teams delivered and damn 0-0, now time to win this Saturday vs Arabia.

Btw, with the anti LGBT agenda in Qatar I was curious, are there any out players playing now in the World Cup? I remember there was a guy in the Germany team a few years ago? And also maybe one from the UK one? I’m worried for them (if there are any).

Edited by Dark Phoenix

4 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

The Mexico v Poland match was just soo good and stressful, both teams delivered and damn 0-0, now time to win this Saturday vs Arabia.

Btw, with the anti LGBT agenda in Qatar I was curious, are there any out players playing now in the World Cup? I remember there was a guy in the Germany team a few years ago? And also maybe one from the UK one? I’m worried for them (if there are any).

nope, there are no out players in the World Cup :gaycat6: everyone who has ever come out was either in a lower ranked league or team (so would have never been selected for the national team) or did so after retirement. I read an interview with Patrice Evra (former France national team player) who said there were at least two gay people on each of his teams and that they often came out to their teammates but that they were too afraid of the public to come out to everyone. so statistically speaking there must be a lot of gay players in Qatar but they are all afraid and not out.

and hahaha, i am guessing you are Polish. good luck! Saudi Arabia might declare another public holiday if they manage to beat both Messi and Lewandowski. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I just KNOW there are several gay/bi hunties in the US team :thing:

*Morocco-Croatia

*Germany-Japan

*Spain-Costa Rica

*Belgium-Canada 

Make your predictions for today :gaycat5:

Who do you think will win + who do you want to win? 

I am not into soccer, but I remembered the 2018 thread was hella fun (when I was still lurking) and had of pics of hot players. 

I hope you guys keep it up with the 2nd part. :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Spice said:

*Morocco-Croatia

*Germany-Japan

*Spain-Costa Rica

*Belgium-Canada 

Make your predictions for today :gaycat5:

Who do you think will win + who do you want to win? 

Rooting for: the underdogs

Croatia

Japan

Costa Rica

Canada

Will win:

Croatia

Germany

Spain

Belgium

Croatia will lose today. Idk why, I have feeling we will flop hard this time. Hope I am wrong tho

Edited by IceBreaker
Auto correct

8 hours ago, Allday said:

Oop not my country losing

Go stream the Australian gods for better luck next time

The Veronicas, allday, Kylie Minogue, Parkway drive :jonny6:

Peru should be there instead of yall :mad:

I wanna root for Croatia (love a lot of players in that team) but I remember y'all being so obnoxious against every team in that 2018 thread :doc: and seems y'all haven't changed ...

I am screaming, crying and shaking. I won't even watch because I get too anxious. I don't have a good feeling.

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Rooting for: the underdogs

Croatia

Japan

Costa Rica

Canada

Will win:

Croatia

Germany

Spain

Belgium

Spain's team is almost totally a new and full of not as known players. Pretty amateurs from what I've heard so I don't expect much from them. They are all fairly young too

7 hours ago, Sahn said:

Yeah it's like saying the whole England is racist just because the english hooligans were racist against their own black players after they missed the penalties in the last Euro Cup. You can't judge a whole country because some horrible people. I've seen a lot of spanish hooligans who also racists against us latinos calling us "panchitos" and "sudacas" all the time and I don't say the whole Spain is racist.

----------------------------

I'm from Venezuela and I'm supporting Argentina and Messi to win. If they are eliminated I will support Brazil and Uruguay. I want South America to win another one. It's been 20 years already.

Morocco FTW!

But Modric and Stanisic deserve a WC. Hopefully they win their next games. :party: 

I see my obsessed haters have arrived in this page

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.thumb.gif.a256b018

Croatian excellence to the victory!!

@Grumpy Cat are you watching sis?

Portugal deserves to win just because of Andrés Silva and Cuaresma :gaycat4: (tho I don't know if they've even been called to play in the national team)

Damn how effortless Croatian goalman protected that :jonny5: king tingz

a1kEj4G.gif

Now let's score some goals Modrić!!!!!!

a1kEj4G.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.