MCU Base | Multiverse Saga

Blood Magic

Bro, X-Men 97 Episode 5 today is the best piece of Marvel media ever produced. Legit not even kidding. Wtf?! I'm so hyped for X-men coming into the MCU 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

The Creator of X-Men 97, Beau De Mayo, took to Social media today and explained that Episode 5 was his original pitch to Kevin Fiege & Marvel studios to bring back X-Men the Animated series🤯 this was his original plan all along! And if you watched the Episode, it is undeniably the greatest thing Marvel has produced, animated or live action. If this is the standard we are held to going forward with X-Men 😭 Holy ****?!

• Like 2

Deadpool makes fun of people wanting Secret wars cameo in todays new footage at CinemaCon😭😆

Apparently this will play right before the movie in theaters to tell the audience to get off thier phone

• Like 2

Spoiler

Kevin Fiege is on stage and said his focus is to improve Film quality & make movies for Movie Theater Events! The Fantastic 4 will be shot with IMAX in mind.

-Thunderbolts will keep its title but commenting " we will talk about the ateriks after release" signifying that Florence Pugh will play a major role moving forward.

-Finally we got new footage of Deadpool & Wolverine and first footage of Captain America 4, with Cap fighting in the White House. More news may break as the event is still on going and some clips haven't hit the internet yet! But it seem marvel is focusing on the films above all else👏

Spoiler

also Marvel is expected to make the Deadpool & Wolverine Bucket popular and will be heavily marketing DP3 this summer as thier return to Event level Films. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Spoiler

The Footage shown of Captain America Brave New World was of Harrison ford (Thunderbolt Ross) telling Captain America (Anthony Mackie) he isn't Steve Rogers. They fight and argue about making a new Avengers roster. :jonny6:

Spoiler

-9 minutes of Deadpool & Wolverine was shown at the event. Deadpool makes many jokes about the MCU cameos and becomes Marvel Jesus by saving the sacred timeline with Wolverine. 🤯 Marvel Studios first rated R movie and they aren't holding back. From action violence, Cameos, and Multiverse Fun. This Movie is definitely gonna do Avengers & Spiderman Numbers. 😭 Marvel coming back hard this year!!

oh my god, I can't believe we got the X-Men in the MCU and Marvel is getting thier act together to fix thier movies. 😭 finally, let's go!!

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Spoiler

Brave New World re-shoot footage has apparently addressed that Ross looks diffrent, the Film is now more action thriller then the first draft, World leaders are under attack and Sam has to earn respect as the New Captain America. The synopsis is Isahia Bradley from the winter soldier show will be framed, starting the film. President Ross will try to create his own Avengers team, and Sam will argue against it? Signifies that he will have to learn to step up as a Leader and form The Avengers again. 

sounds a lot better then that snake mess, and apparently the Eternals island is still the main dilemma for the world leaders. No other info but the action scene was applauded. The film is finishing up reshoots now. Still expected to drop Valentine's Day. Next year is gonna be wild

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I have to be completely honest, I have zero hype for Captain America and Thunderbolts so next year's movies will probably be kinda meh for me, but I can't WAIT for Deadpool (and Agatha) to come out! :duca:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

@Gorjesspazze9 thanks for posting news from CinemaCon, but can you put plot related info under spoiler tags please? :kitty:

😅 oh yeah, you know how excited I get. Let me fix that now

• Thanks 1

Kevin Fiege just announced Brave new world will be a political action thriller. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Also side note; I love seeing how massive X-Men 97 is right now. I knew it would do well, but I wasn't expecting it to be the biggest & Best thing Marvel has done in years💀 

I can't wait for the Nielsen numbers to come out, cuz I'm seeing more talk and trends from this than the last Marvel Movie. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

They really need to start having Phase 4 characters popping up in projects, and not just post credit scenes. Give these characters Arcs and relationships. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

This. Kevin Fiege said it was MCU back in December. It's just not in the sacred timeline. It's MCU canon via Multiverse. In the same way the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies became MCU canon in No Way Home, even tho they are outside of the sacred timeline we saw in Loki. Hence why it's called the Multiverse saga. Secret wars will make all Marvel cinematic media  under the MCU umbrella. This was the plan since 2019 

:dies:I remember buying this on DVD as a kid. Now I Can't  believe Jennifer Garner Elektra will be in Deadpool & Wolverine!

Elizabeth Olsen is in the cast listings for Vision Quest:wanda:

Today it's also been revealed that Vision Quest will be filming in the U.K. This Year in October! 

Agatha is the Next MCU Disney+ Series…. What is Marvel cooking up 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Silver Surfer and his wife will both be in Fantastic Four! 

They are still casting Silver Surfer, Shalla-Bal will be played by julie garner. 

• Like 1

Blade Update: 

- It's Now going to be set in Modern Day MCU. 
-Mia Goth is still cast as the Main Villain -It begins Filming this fall

-final script is complete by Micheal Green. Midnight Suns Prequel

• Like 1

Wonder Man~Done 
•AGATHA~ Done  
•IRONHEART~ Done
•DAREDEVIL~ Season 1 is done season 2 will begin filming November 2024 in NYC
•VISION-QUEST~ Q4 2024 in the UK 
•THUNDERBOLTS~ Right Now in ATL
•CAPTAIN AMERICA BRAVE NEW WORLD~ reshoots will begin May 26 in ATL
•FANTASTIC FOUR~ August 2024 in London 
•BLADE~ Fall 2024 in London
•SPIDER-MAN 4~ September 2024 in the UK 
•SHANG CHI 2 ~Early 2025 in the UK 
•ARMOR WARS~ Early 2025 in the UK
•AVENGERS 5~ Q1 2025 in the UK
•X-men Live Action ~ Q4 2025 in the UK

Hopefully one of those projects addresses the exposure of the Skrulls on Earth :rip:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, KFC said:

Hopefully one of those projects addresses the exposure of the Skrulls on Earth :rip:

Im positive brave new world or daredevil will. But yeah, I almost forgot about Secret Invasion😭

This was part of the extended footage shown for Captain America Brave New World. I know someone personally who went to cinema con last week and said that the 10 minutes shown aligned with what is described below. Most of it was action sequences that I already posted the other day. But there was dialogue between Sam and Ross. Spoiler :

Spoiler

Adamatium will be debuting in the film. The metal coated on Wolverines claws and Skelton. X-Men are coming in hot! Also they said something big happen in Mexico. I still haven't figured out what that could be. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

6 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Im positive brave new world or daredevil will. But yeah, I almost forgot about Secret Invasion😭

I hope we get to see when Rhodey was switched so the he's been a Skrull since IM2 crowd can SHUT THE **** UP

• Like 1

Blade will officially start filming this Summer in Mexico. The script final version has been stated to be Blade killing vampires in Modern Day MCU. 

On 4/18/2024 at 4:20 AM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Wonder Man~Done 
•AGATHA~ Done  
•IRONHEART~ Done
•DAREDEVIL~ Season 1 is done season 2 will begin filming November 2024 in NYC
•VISION-QUEST~ Q4 2024 in the UK 
•THUNDERBOLTS~ Right Now in ATL
•CAPTAIN AMERICA BRAVE NEW WORLD~ reshoots will begin May 26 in ATL
•FANTASTIC FOUR~ August 2024 in London 
•BLADE~ Fall 2024 in London
•SPIDER-MAN 4~ September 2024 in the UK 
•SHANG CHI 2 ~Early 2025 in the UK 
•ARMOR WARS~ Early 2025 in the UK
•AVENGERS 5~ Q1 2025 in the UK
•X-men Live Action ~ Q4 2025 in the UK

I thought Armor Wars was quietly scrapped (same with Blade?)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.