MCU Base | Multiverse Saga

Blood Magic

36 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Nope, they officially changed it today. Thunderbolts is releasing May 2nd 2025. also Cap 4 is getting rewritten and reshot this summer. 

Yeah but Cap 4 is still releasing in February, it could get moved but we'll see

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

:wanda:So excited for X-men. 

as for the midnight suns…. Can we get Blade movie done before they try this. Also we need moonknight to start popping up in other projects too

This looks so good!!! Wtf:wanda:

you think after hearing that theme a million times it would get old, but I was hyped AF. Marvel really coming for necks this week. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

X-Men trending WorldWide on Twitter! The Trailer has over 4 Million Views in just a few hours:deadbanana4: Wtf?! I thought the internet said Marvel was dead. 💀 a Record Breaking viewed Deadpool trailer, Fantastic 4 Got millions of likes on the official Marvel Stufios Instagram and now this getting 4 Million views in less the half a day?!! 

:jonnycat:Oh Kevin, thank god you dropped that Kang mess and are giving us Mutants. The world has responded 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Oh they Taking it:jonny6:

Galactus, Dr Doom & Silver surfer in Marvel Studios Fantastic 4:jonnycat:

1960’s Wandavision vibes:jonny6:

Whatis happening at Marvel Studios?! It’s like Fiege is back in his Bag

• Like 2

Guess they are saving the Swiftie suprise for the 1st full trailer. I hear it’s coming in 3 weeks

Henry Cavill

Spoiler

apparently signed onto join the MCU and is trending on Twitter, but I can’t find any concrete source :ducky: so news might break later this week or it’s just another rumor mill. Would be kinda crazy if they Snatched DC’s old Superman. Especially in this past week of MCU hype returning 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Henry Cavill

Hide contents

apparently signed onto join the MCU and is trending on Twitter, but I can’t find any concrete source :ducky: so news might break later this week or it’s just another rumor mill. Would be kinda crazy if they Snatched DC’s old Superman. Especially in this past week of MCU hype returning 

MyTimetoShine is the one who first reported, I hope its true but they were the one insisting F4 was Driver/Robbie/Mescal/Diggs :michael:

I dont really see which project coming soon he could be in, unless it's a cameo and it'll be a secret until release 

• Like 1

God Please yes!

I’ll take another Homecoming, Far From Home, No Way home type of trilogy over the Mess that is Venomverse, Morbius, Madame Web Krave verse😭

• Like 1

• Like 3

Avengers 5 reportedly being renamed 

Marvel is in thier restructuring mode, but I hope the still have plans and story arcs fo Phase 4 & 5 characters.

like where is Shang-chi, Moonknight, Vision, or even CAPTAIN AMERICA (Sam)? 

Who knows when we will see Thor, Doctor Strange again. Disassembled would be a good avengers title replacement at this point. 

• Like 4

On 2/14/2024 at 4:37 AM, SinnerCity said:

I've been thinking. What if Marvel wants FOX's X-men to be their main cast? They're not ancient old to not be able to reprise their roles, they are already established and loved by the fanbase. I never connected much with the young cast in First Class and I'm sure Patrick and Ian are up to reprise their roles if they offered it I mean, Patrick already did it and so did Hugh after officially retiring after Logan.

I'm not sure if the people want a third cast for the X-Men to be fair.

I just recently rewatched all three X-men movies, after many years, and thought how solid the cast was.  I hope this is the case, even Halle Berry and Anna Paquin didn't feel like miscasts to me upon rewatching.  Famke Janssen is a definite must tho, I truly forgot how amazing she was as Jean/Phoenix.  

I'm glad we're seemingly fast-tracking to X-men after how convoluted the Multiverse Saga has been.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Lovett said:

Wrong thread? :duck:

1 minute ago, Khal said:

Wrong thread? :duck:

I fully misread it as MCU. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Streets saying MCU won the bidding war, Miles will be in the Marvel Studios Spider-Man 4 Tom Holland Movie

Also plans for Miles to have a Live action trilogy after the Spiderverse finale brings him into the MCU.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Is this still alive? Who will be the new main villain now that JM was fired?

I hope Dr. Doom

:cold1:

• Like 1

Seems they are doing everything right so far to try to rebuild the brand ... hope it all works out!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.