MCU Base | Multiverse Saga

Blood Magic

On 2/27/2024 at 1:29 AM, unclefloprry said:

Is this still alive? Who will be the new main villain now that JM was fired?

I hope Dr. Doom

:cold1:

Marvel is currently restructuring. We will have a better idea once Deadpool & Fantastic Four come out 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

I can’t wait. Not much MCU content until this and Deadpool this summer. I think it’s actually good to combat the superhero surplus and saturation. 

• Like 3

I’ve started rewatching AOS and it’s so sad to think about how many MCU fans don’t know about the excellence that is Chloe Bennet and Elizabeth Henstridge. Including the movies, AOS is one of the strongest and most consistent projects Marvel have ever released. 

I’ll forever dream of a world where Daisy and Jemma crossover into the movies. 

spacer.png

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

I’ve started rewatching AOS and it’s so sad to think about how many MCU fans don’t know about the excellence that is Chloe Bennet and Elizabeth Henstridge. Including the movies, AOS is one of the strongest and most consistent projects Marvel have ever released. 

spacer.png

I miss them so much

• Like 1

Just now, KFC said:

I miss them so much

Me too! It’s a shame that the writers were forced to tie things in with the movies in the first half of S1 as it definitely turned a lot of viewers away. It became such a strong show once they had complete creative freedom. I’m just thankful it was able to last for 7 seasons and 136 episodes as some other shows aren’t as lucky. :heart:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Man Who said:

spacer.png

Simmons :jonny4: Bad ***** Alert. 
omg, the day Daisy walks into a MCU movie and starts stomping on *******!!! I’m still hoping they will return in Secret wars. It be kinda poetic to have Coulson return for the finale of the MCU Multiverse saga

Cap 4 is also pivoting to more mutant storytelling then what the previous script was. right now its having reshoots in Atlanta. 

Spoiler

so it seems they are scrapping the serpent society stuff... and honestly good. who really cared for that rumor anyways? :rip:

I heard they are keeping the celestial island plot from eternals and will have it be the source of adamatium. the political side of the film is still unknown but with recent X-men stuff taking over its a perfect time to start the mutant bigotry. a Captain America film is literally the perfect film for this narrative and conversation on race and hate. Especially now that Sam is the Black Cap. Building a newAvengers roster in this film and introducing the MCU Charles Xavier would be what this film needs to generate hype. :jonny6: and marvel has had a good month, so I hope they learn their lessons and start giving us more X-men 

• Like 2

They had lots of projects going on so it’s natural they’re downsizing now, especially after not knowing what to do with the multiverse saga. 

6 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

They had lots of projects going on so it’s natural they’re downsizing now, especially after not knowing what to do with the multiverse saga. 

ENOUGH with the damn TV shows. Cancel all of them. 

Except Daredevil  X-Men '97 and Agatha: Whatever the Title Is.

• Like 1

Per Danielrpk, Natalia Tena has joined a project and has already filmed scenes, didn't say which one

I’m kinda fine with them doing this as long as Blade and these other characters are pushed into the bigger Named movies. At least for the next 2-3 years. I think they are going for certified blockbuster hits until they go back to solo character films

• Like 1

Thunderbolts better be safe as I'm looking forward to seeing my baby Hannah John-Kamen again.

I’m so hyped for this. Been having Marvel withdrawals lately :dies:  Glad to be back next week. Looks good so far. Even tho the showrunner apparently got fired yesterday. I’m still gonna enjoy it

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I’m so hyped for this. Been having Marvel withdrawals lately :dies:  Glad to be back next week. Looks good so far. Even tho the showrunner apparently got fired yesterday. I’m still gonna enjoy it

This looks so good and makes me wanna binge the original animated series.   

While Jean is pregnant here, I need her not to be useless this time around. 

:ahh:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

This looks so good and makes me wanna binge the original animated series.   

While Jean is pregnant here, I need her not to be useless this time around. 

:ahh:

I re-Watch the entire series about a month ago. It’s still great. Of course the animation is dated, but I was smiling every episode. One the writers said Jean will have a major story arc in this series, and she will have a 1 on 1 fight with Wolverine will pregnant. Lol

• Like 1

101% on RT CONFIRMED!

Edited by Broken

X Men '97 got huge praise after the premiere last night, this is gonna be the perfect lead into Deadpool 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KFC said:

Pregnant? With who? :biblio: not that cuck loser Cyclops I hope

Yes, like in the comics. Cable is thier son 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.