MCU Base | Multiverse Saga

Blood Magic

6 minutes ago, Cheers said:

The trailer :doc: 

Marvel officially lost it. I have no hope for this saga. They need to just cancel this shite.

What didn't you like about it 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Yeah this is gonna be an easy smash ... trailer looked so good!

Hope we get a jean and storm cameo 

• Like 2

trailer looked okay to me, very obviously a teaser. no good shot of wolverine is silly imo considering the title and the fact that it would have made the trailer a complete slam dunk. as is, it looks exactly like i expected it to.

didn’t laugh at a single joke but ive never personally been a fan of deadpool’s humour. 

Edited by supercutofus

Yeah it’s already smashing :jonnycat:

So it seems the rumors of Deadpool being Marvel Jesus by being a TVA Mercenary is true :jonnycat:

omfg this is exactly how I wanted Deadpool to enter the MCU. And they are keeping it Rated R and Meta. Just the type of switch up Marvel needs right now. Can’t wait for the first full trailer, remember this is just a teaser😭 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

The teaser is an absolute smash. This will be a massive hit. :duca:

• Thanks 1

It’s official. But when are we gonna actually have some Captain America (Anthony Mackie) News :deadbanana4: it’s still his movie right?

Edit:rip:

Honestly they should just make this a Cap Action Thriller Movie or another Civil War Event film. It’s the only way I can see it being as Successful or great as Civil war or winter soldier. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I’m trying to avoid posting Daredevil spoilers. I didn’t even post all of the content last week of Bullseye, Foggy and Karen that’s all over the internet :rip: but next weeks filming has me interested 👀Harlem? Luke Cage maybe. Just a theory

On 2/11/2024 at 7:06 PM, Lightbringer007 said:

Yeah this is gonna be an easy smash ... trailer looked so good!

Hope we get a jean and storm cameo 

We've had cameos from Professor X, Beast, and now Wolverine and Pyro from FOX's X-Men '00, I would say it's a given that we will see Jean, Storm and Cyclops making a small cameo or at least be referenced to in this film

Imagine if Marvel brings back Rogue (Anna) after FOX paid her dust in the Rogue's cut of DOFP.

As much as I like Captain Marvel's character, it is time for Rogue to absorb her powers 

:khalyan:

• Like 3

Good week for the MCU:jonnycat:

The Marvels is #1 most viewed thing on Disney plus! 
And we got confirmation of thunderbolts and Cap 4 going into production in the next few months

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

We've had cameos from Professor X, Beast, and now Wolverine and Pyro from FOX's X-Men '00, I would say it's a given that we will see Jean, Storm and Cyclops making a small cameo or at least be referenced to in this film

Imagine if Marvel brings back Rogue (Anna) after FOX paid her dust in the Rogue's cut of DOFP.

As much as I like Captain Marvel's character, it is time for Rogue to absorb her powers 

:khalyan:

Yeah Deadpool and Wolverine definitely is proving that marvel is gonna be using the fox X-men legacy characters until Secret wars before we get Marvel studios X-men film

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Good week for the MCU:jonnycat:

The Marvels is #1 most viewed thing on Disney plus! 
And we got confirmation of thunderbolts and Cap 4 going into production in the next few months

Marvel possibly getting a "comeback" this year? W

• Thanks 1

Oh Marvel really is having a Comeback era this year, Huh? :gaycat4:

15 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah Deadpool and Wolverine definitely is proving that marvel is gonna be using the fox X-men legacy characters until Secret wars before we get Marvel studios X-men film

I've been thinking. What if Marvel wants FOX's X-men to be their main cast? They're not ancient old to not be able to reprise their roles, they are already established and loved by the fanbase. I never connected much with the young cast in First Class and I'm sure Patrick and Ian are up to reprise their roles if they offered it I mean, Patrick already did it and so did Hugh after officially retiring after Logan.

I'm not sure if the people want a third cast for the X-Men to be fair.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I've been thinking. What if Marvel wants FOX's X-men to be their main cast? They're not ancient old to not be able to reprise their roles, they are already established and loved by the fanbase. I never connected much with the young cast in First Class and I'm sure Patrick and Ian are up to reprise their roles if they offered it I mean, Patrick already did it and so did Hugh after officially retiring after Logan.

I'm not sure if the people want a third cast for the X-Men to be fair.

:jonny6: I’m perfectly fine with this. I can wait for the next generation of new MCU mutants after secret wars when there are more young talent superstars. 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:jonny6: I’m perfectly fine with this. I can wait for the next generation of new MCU mutants after secret wars when there are more young talent superstars. 

Secret Wars would be a perfect introduction to new young mutants (Runaways) and the multiverse already opened the door to variants so we could have other versions of the main characters but OH MY GOD, could you imagine Rebecca reprising her role as Mystic???? 

• Like 1

July 25th 2025 Marvel first family joins the MCU

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Thunderbolts has been officially set to May 2nd 2025, and The Fantstic 4 is July 25th. 

no news on Cap 4 new release date. But I think marvel learn thier lesson and is pushing it back to the end of the year. I think Christmas holiday season slot would be best unless it’s moved to 2026

11 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Thunderbolts has been officially set to May 2nd 2025, and The Fantstic 4 is July 25th. 

no news on Cap 4 new release date. But I think marvel learn thier lesson and is pushing it back to the end of the year. I think Christmas holiday season slot would be best unless it’s moved to 2026

Unless they changed it, Cap is supposed to lead directly into Thunderbolts, so Bolts would also have to move back

The Fantastic 4 is set in 1963. 

3 hours ago, CaliClass24 said:

Unless they changed it, Cap is supposed to lead directly into Thunderbolts, so Bolts would also have to move back

Nope, they officially changed it today. Thunderbolts is releasing May 2nd 2025. also Cap 4 is getting rewritten and reshot this summer. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.