Drag Race Italia | S4 coming later this year to WOW Presents Plus

Hephaestus

Loved this finale, very emotional! :heart2:

The song they made was really good, I hope they'll put it on streaming (since they didn't for last year's A Little Bit of Love). Runways were very solid, Aura had the best look though, she looked stunning. Panthera and Gioffrè also had gorgeous runways for the finale, I'm glad they were able to show them.

Very happy for the winner and Miss Congeniality, they both deserved it! :clap3:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• TrueBlood

• Hector

• madonnas

Haven't watched the last 3 episodes (will catch up during the Christmas break), but I'm happy with the results I've read :clap3:

This wasn't my favorite season this year, but it still gave some cute moments and queens, so I hope we get a S3 at some point!

La Diamond deserved this 100%. She was impeccable and served drag excellence.

Just like the recent UK season, they chose the right winner. :clap3:La Diamond slayed the competition and even her face on stage said that she knew she was winning, it was just a manner of when. 

I was legitimately shook they put Nellehenia top 3 over Petite based on the critiques. She was the perfect choice for Miss Congeniality though,  and Luquisha was an adorable mess on stage. 

10 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

This wasn't my favorite season this year, but it still gave some cute moments and queens, so I hope we get a S3 at some point!

I hope so too, despite being a little messy both season served great moments and introduced us some really fierce queens!

2 hours ago, Hector said:

I was legitimately shook they put Nellehenia top 3 over Petite based on the critiques. She was the perfect choice for Miss Congeniality though,  and Luquisha was an adorable mess on stage. 

It would've been a disaster if they didn't, but based on the (unjustified) critiques I thought they weren't actually gonna put her in the top 3 as well. Being robbed of a couple wins, it was very weird that they painted her as someone who isn't fully ready when she was the strongest competitor after La Diamond.

Glad Diamond won, but did anyone also notice that she was the worst in the music video?? :deadbanana4: or maybe because the others were just extremely good.. 

Track record wise Petite was fairly eliminated, but i wouldve loved to see all 4 of them lip sync instead :cries:

• 1 month later...

9-FB9-A21-B-8-A6-F-4063-B82-E-847696888-EEB.jpg

Italia's own Porkchop, Miss Ivana Vamp herself, has confirmed that we will get a third season of the show! :party:

• 2 months later...

Drag Race has become a global phenomenon and we were honored to be there from the beginning with the incredibly talented team of RuPaul and World of Wonder.

As we expand Paramount+’s global footprint, it was important to recapture Drag Race in key international markets and also build an interconnected competition series – with a new Global Drag Race All Stars – it’s like a global Super Bowl for Drag.

Source

So moving to Paramount+ means that queen from this franchise will be eligible to participate in Global Drag Race All Stars! :duca:

• 2 months later...

Father Mother Priscilla appeared in this web series recently and revealed that S3 will start filming soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Season 3 is getting a new judging panel: Priscilla and Chiara are staying, Tommaso is leaving, Paola Iezzi (singer) and Paolo Camilli (actor, The White Lotus) are joining. Very exciting, also Priscilla got a serious glow up in this promo! :eek:

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Season 3 is getting a new judging panel: Priscilla and Chiara are staying, Tommaso is leaving, Paola Iezzi (singer) and Paolo Camilli (actor, The White Lotus) are joining. Very exciting, also Priscilla got a serious glow up in this promo! :eek:

This is all good news. I felt like everyone hated tommaso anyway haha.

I hope paramount + means bigger budget!

8 hours ago, Gwegend said:

This is all good news. I felt like everyone hated tommaso anyway haha.

I hope paramount + means bigger budget!

To be honest I wouldn't have minded Chiara going as well, I think she can be annoying but some people apparently like her so...

S2 was honestly a great season so I'm very hopeful, from the looks of it Paramount+ and WOW are (finally?) putting some budget on this.

Tommaso can be annoying but I always felt like he was the only one giving serious and professional critics, especially fashion-wise. This new line-up seems a bit more random to me, but I'm quite hopeful for this season anyway.

10 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

To be honest I wouldn't have minded Chiara going as well, I think she can be annoying but some people apparently like her so...

S2 was honestly a great season so I'm very hopeful, from the looks of it Paramount+ and WOW are (finally?) putting some budget on this.

Yea Chiara is a lot. But that’s how Italians are- loud and obnoxious hahaha

i didn’t like s2 as much because the girls were kinda blah. But the drag was better. Season 1 just had a tough cast of characters to follow. I also didn’t love how La Diamond just kinda pranced to the end. I will say, I ended up loving Nelehenia by the end of the competition though!

8 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Tommaso can be annoying but I always felt like he was the only one giving serious and professional critics, especially fashion-wise. This new line-up seems a bit more random to me, but I'm quite hopeful for this season anyway.

Yea I agree with this. But I remember reading online that Tommaso is apparently some kind of unpopular gay in Italian gay culture? I don’t know who he is so I have no other info on that. Either way- the new plans seem promising for a bigger budget season. They do need to work on condensing the episodes though. ALL of the foreign franchises need better editing in that sense (so we can end up complaining that the editing is too choppy and episodes are too rushed :coffee:)

1 minute ago, Gwegend said:

Yea I agree with this. But I remember reading online that Tommaso is apparently some kind of unpopular gay in Italian gay culture? I don’t know who he is so I have no other info on that. Either way- the new plans seem promising for a bigger budget season. They do need to work on condensing the episodes though. ALL of the foreign franchises need better editing in that sense (so we can end up complaining that the editing is too choppy and episodes are too rushed :coffee:)

They'll surely improve the length of the episodes, they were actually longer because they had to be released also on television (with a prime time slot from 21 to 23, so including the commercial spots the episodes had to be around 80 minutes).

Speaking of Tommaso, it's actually true. He was very popular in the italian gay culture when he was just an influencer on instagram (he was also one of the very few ones that immediately came out as gay) but he also had a few haters because he's basically a rich spoiled kid. Progressively, he became more and more famous and he won the italian Celebrity Big Brother. After that, he was pretty much hated by everyone. 

Plus (but I actually disagree with the hate he got in this case), he made a parody song of Giorgia Meloni, our VERY conservative prime minister that got extremely viral, and in a popular tv show he actually joked about this together with her, instead of attacking her for expressing a couple of extremely conservative takes on an important anti-hate law that was being discussed for the community at that time (and that was ultimately blocked).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

They'll surely improve the length of the episodes, they were actually longer because they had to be released also on television (with a prime time slot from 21 to 23, so including the commercial spots the episodes had to be around 80 minutes).

Speaking of Tommaso, it's actually true. He was very popular in the italian gay culture when he was just an influencer on instagram (he was also one of the very few ones that immediately came out as gay) but he also had a few haters because he's basically a rich spoiled kid. Progressively, he became more and more famous and he won the italian Celebrity Big Brother. After that, he was pretty much hated by everyone. 

Plus (but I actually disagree with the hate he got in this case), he made a parody song of Giorgia Meloni, our VERY conservative prime minister that got extremely viral, and in a popular tv show he actually joked about this together with her, instead of attacking her for expressing a couple of extremely conservative takes on an important anti-hate law that was being discussed for the community at that time (and that was ultimately blocked).

Ah ok- makes sense. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.