• Hector

• madonnas

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, CBC said:

not them getting rid of the hot guy

he was hated hated but i couldn't tell you why

3 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

he was hated hated but i couldn't tell you why

iirc he supports the christian nutjobs in italy that lobby anti lgbt policies because he's not affected by them

54 minutes ago, CBC said:

iirc he supports the christian nutjobs in italy that lobby anti lgbt policies because he's not affected by them

Yeah, it was something like that. Not sure the guy from The White Lotus is the best replacement though, we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed with the winner.  Harley Quinn meets Storm with her runway :clap3:

Also agreed with the eliminated queen. Both the talent show & lipsync were lackluster though I liked the runway. 

• ATRL Moderator

Well

The pacing was still a mess and all that, but the judging was 100% correct.  The winner ATE.  

Huge improvement from the first two seasons and the cast is so likable! I actually laughed out loud when I saw Priscilla with the flag in the opening, but she also had a massive glow up, like I was genuinely gagged.

Talent show was actually really nice and overall I would've probably given the win to Leila, but Melissa tore the stage with that performance so I can't be mad. Silvana's performance was very powerful too, a mother if I've ever seen one.

Lip sync was ok, I didn't expect La Prada to serve something in that dress especially because she was ready to leave in Untucked, but I'm glad she stayed because I kinda like her personality and aesthetic. Adriana unfortunately gave nothing both in the talent show and lip sync, sad for her but it is what it is.

• Thanks 1

Quite easily the best first episode from DRI. Considering where they started on season one, it's actually incredible to see how much everything has evolved in terms of budget, production etc. 

The cast seems very likeable and diverse, Melissa is honestly iconic already (she already is iconic outside of Drag Race too, tbh). 

Edited by TrueBlood

Let's not forget the most iconic Priscilla moment ever, which (unsurprisingly) happened outside of Drag Race.

Very interesting to read everyone else's thoughts on this episode, cause unfortunately, personally I didn't enjoy it at all :'( It was honestly kind of a chore to get through. 

I'll keep it positive - Melissa Bianchini and Leila Yarn are stars! Very deserved tops and I'm excited to see more :heart2: 

The rest... I'll look forward to seeing what they have in the upcoming weeks, but I found both the talent show and the runway very lackluster for most of them.

Shame about the girl that left - she seemed sweet and her runway was cute, but yeah, the talent and the lipsync were not good.

This episode was one of the best in Italia franchise. The runway was excellent overall- and the lip sync was also great. 

this is the best season of Italia so far…I hope it keeps the momentum :clap3:

I personally did not really care for this acting challenge. I am loving the cast though and new judges. Feels like a massive step in the right direction.

I do not understand why Leila was in the bottom 2, she was one of the better ones of her group (Although yes, her runway was very underwhelming). Should have been Sissy Lea instead, although her runway was great so I can somewhat understand why she was spared.

I also disagree with the winner. Her performance was fine in the acting challenge but other queens were better. Not to mention, that atrocious runway look :rip:

The correct person went home though. 

10 hours ago, Mads Trier said:

I personally did not really care for this acting challenge. I am loving the cast though and new judges. Feels like a massive step in the right direction.

I do not understand why Leila was in the bottom 2, she was one of the better ones of her group (Although yes, her runway was very underwhelming). Should have been Sissy Lea instead, although her runway was great so I can somewhat understand why she was spared.

I also disagree with the winner. Her performance was fine in the acting challenge but other queens were better. Not to mention, that atrocious runway look :rip:

The correct person went home though. 

Yea the winner was a choice. I thought the Albanian queen was by far the best in her group and the challenge. I can’t remember her runway though so…hmmm…

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Another episode with good judging.  I didn’t really enjoy the acting challenge but it wasn’t the worst one I’ve ever seen.  I really did think the girl who played the sandy character could have won without the horrible and hideous Ariel  runway.  

I thought this was a beautiful episode, I am in love with this cast, it is giving me France S2 vibes. 

I did not think Morgana deserved to be in the bottom.

Very sad to see Vezirya go, I loved her self-deprecating confessionals. I thought Priscilla gave her a very moving send-off. She was the worst in the challenge and runway so sadly she deserved to go, Sissy Lea beat her in the lip sync.

Well deserved winner,  Sepyario had the best performance and runway easily for me though I loved Sevilana's runway too.

And agreed on the eliminated queen, though she had a lovely personality. 

Lina was SO ROBBED in episode 2, it was actually criminal (although the challenge was a mess and a half). Her runway was stellar too, sooo good. Melissa also served on the runway to be fair, but she's mother so it's a given.

The Rusical was... Something. First of all why did Vezirja get one of the two lead roles when she can't dance to save her life? Second, why did Morgana and Leila get no singing parts? And why did the judges think it was a good idea to judge the runways only? A mess all around, but I'm glad Sypario won because she was hands down the best in the Rusical and on the runway.

Sad for Vezirja, she was such a fun and lovable character. I bet she'll stomp once she gets her coins and dancing skills together. In the meantime, stream this bop:

Melissa ATE DOWN this ep ... like thats mother!!! Kinda shocked that she didnt win 

• Like 1

Gutted Lightining Aurora is gone, she did not deserve to be in the bottom. Silvana should have been in the bottom!

Not sure why Morgana is in such denial over the same silhouette she keeps on using. 

• ATRL Moderator

I agree with the top 3 but not the bottom 3

(woulda given Melissa the win but really who gives af she’s gonna win the season anyway)

the safe girls were worse than the b3, and even though the judges nitpicks weren’t wrong, they were still nitpicks.  

that being said, the writing was on the wall for aurora after her terrible Ariel runway and she lost the lipsync fair and square (strong LS from both queens, though). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.