Drag Race Italia | S4 coming later this year to WOW Presents Plus

Hephaestus

Is Priscilla an actual working drag queen? He always looks like a straight man doing "drag" on Halloween for the first time :skull:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• TrueBlood

• Hector

• Gwegend

5 hours ago, Morissette said:

Is Priscilla an actual working drag queen? He always looks like a straight man doing "drag" on Halloween for the first time :skull:

I don't know if she's still working after she started hosting Drag Race Italia, but she actually won some important pageants (including Miss Drag Queen Italia) and was the it drag queen of Mykonos for over 10 years before it. I'm sure she's talented, but her hair, makeup and costumes are more club than TV ready.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

I don't know if she's still working after she started hosting Drag Race Italia, but she actually won some important pageants (including Miss Drag Queen Italia) and was the it drag queen of Mykonos for over 10 years before it. I'm sure she's talented, but her hair, makeup and costumes are more club than TV ready.

I think she still works as a resident drag in Mykonos.

Anyway, I can't believe Drag Race Italia S2 served the second best Snatch Game of the year, and one of the best of a non-US season. Basically nobody did really bad, the only big DUD to me was Petite, she had a basically impossible character to pull through unless (just like Tommaso said) completely changed (it would have been funny to have a Southern version of Chiara Ferragni, for example). They all had very good interactions with each other.

The runway was probably the best italian one so far. The judging was (once again) weird: Nehellenia should have been HIGH (even though I have to say that her Elenoire was basically just her repeating her most popular catchphrases). The untuck was also very enjoyable, Panthera was right in saying that Obama perfectly knows how to make television and I'm a bit sad she was eliminated, even though it was the right decision to make based on that chaotic lipsync.

Overall, probably the best episode of the italian franchise so far.

BTW, here's a useful video with all the references explained from the Snatch Game.

And the third episode of the Race Ru-action.

The runway and Snatch Game were amazing :alexz: 

The Untucked served too, though the drama seemed a bit random.

Now the judging was once again a mess.

She annoys me, but Nehellenia was robbed. She should've won.

Diamond was a solid 2nd, but her winning gave riggory a bit.

Panthera and Obama BTM2 was also weird.

Petit had the worst SG, but we can say her runway saved her.

Aura (and I stan her) probably should've been down there instead of Obama.

The lipsync was actually quite fun. Panthera won for me, hands down. Sure, Obama went to the judges first, but Panthera did it better and also served a much better performance and lipsync in general. I will miss Obama. She brought the mess and was actually a solid contestant, very underrated by the judges.

6 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

The runway and Snatch Game were amazing :alexz: 

The Untucked served too, though the drama seemed a bit random.

Now the judging was once again a mess.

She annoys me, but Nehellenia was robbed. She should've won.

Diamond was a solid 2nd, but her winning gave riggory a bit.

Panthera and Obama BTM2 was also weird.

Petit had the worst SG, but we can say her runway saved her.

Aura (and I stan her) probably should've been down there instead of Obama.

The lipsync was actually quite fun. Panthera won for me, hands down. Sure, Obama went to the judges first, but Panthera did it better and also served a much better performance and lipsync in general. I will miss Obama. She brought the mess and was actually a solid contestant, very underrated by the judges.

this all! I feel that te first season was a huge letdown this season is better and this episode was the best italian episode for sure and the best for me in this year considering all international and us seasons:clap3:

the payola is real with aura and even with diamond (who doesnt need it all) Obama was a great addition she should have stayed :biblio:

This episode was ok... It was cool to see all the S1 girls, but the challenge was super blah.

I'm not even talking about the girls (though that too), but it just felt like it came and went. 

Diamond winning and Panthera in the bottom again, though deserved, felt super redundant. 

They really should've given it to Nehellenia last week, so this season wouldn't just be Diamond stomping on everyone :skull: 

I liked Panthera's lipsync much more than Giofree's, so I wish she stayed. She was my fave there, though she wasn't doing too well. I will miss her :'( 

Another great episode of Diamond's Drag Race :clap3: She was great in the challenge and had the best runway so :clap3:

Panthera basically froze once she saw that she had to five her drag mother Ava her fortune. Her runway and lipsync were both better than Gioffre but it being her third time lip-syncing most likely hurt her in the end.  I hope Gioffre improves because I don't see him making top 5 by this point. 

This episode was far from being bad, but definitely felt like a filler one.

It was nice seeing the girls from S1 (except for Enorma, who said she was invited but declined). The challenge was a mess, but they all delivered on the runway. 

Alessandra was an amazing guest judge, probably my favourite of the italian franchise so far. 

Panthera delivered a better lipsync and runway, but probably left because it was her third time at the bottom. Can't wait for next week's Rusical, it seems a great one!

While the Rusical was cute, they could've easily had Giofree and Aura in the bottom (with Giofree leaving).

The tops were deserved and I'm happy Petit finally got her flowers - this truly was her episode!

Also, she's usually annoying as ****, but this episode the female judge was completely unhinged and unbearable :skull: 

This episode was SO GOOD :jonny5: Supremme is a goddess and she brought out the humanity in Priscilla whom I am also starting to enjoy. Hopefully this gets renewed for season 3 and Tommaso's nasty ass gets ditched.

I thought Aura was the best in the roast dd, but La Diamond ATE the runway. Hope she wins the season (though based on what they did last season…)

Yeah it was Skanda’s time to go, I felt like she was always in the background. 

Supremme :worship2:

This season's judging, my God... The double standards are infuriating. Like, they critiqued Nehellenia for doing ONE joke in her Snatch Game character's voice, but said NOTHING about La Diamond doing the same in the Rusical. And not only that, but La Diamond constantly read her stuff and even called Priscilla "RuPaul" by mistake, yet she got praised and even won. Make it make sense.

At this point the only thing I can do is hope they're gonna give La Diamond the Farida treatment and crown Nehellenia.

La Diamond had an incredible runway,  so happy she won :clap3:

I thought for sure Nehellina would have been in the bottom based on critiques and Skandalove would have been saved instead. 

Supremme was my favorite part of the episode with everyone fawning over her & her Spanish :clap3: Truly Drag Race royalty by this point. 

Rewatched the roast again and it's kind of a serve how now one really bombed. Like, the weaker performances would've been at least safe in other circumstances. Gagged at this season having one of the strongest Snatch Game, roast and lowkey even acting challenge ever. This cast has really surprised me.

Farida's eye for fashion is just *chef's kiss* :jonny:

Le Riche has really grown on me during these recaps, she's quite entertaining.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.