Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

I pray to the Survivor gods Bhanu is voted out next week cause I can't stand him, at least the mask finally slipped

Episode was full of filler this week, idk why they made it 2 hours and didn't have a reward challenge to go with it

My favourites - Charlie, Maria and Hunter - remain unchanged for now

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

This cast is so unlikeable :rip:

• Thanks 1

Another terrible episode :rip:

• Thanks 1

Sooo…. this cast is boring.

• Thanks 1

That ******* guy who keeps on crying needs to go :rip:

• Haha 1

I thought this episode would be boring if Bhanu left but now after all that we're still stuck with him :rip: Boring and a waste of time. Although him spiralling in front of the other tribe members was quite funny.

Edited by Clandestine

I honestly hope this season gets better or the ratings start to dip so Jeff can finally see he is killing the show.

Bhanu was terrible casting... A million hearts? I am not one of them

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Bhanu wants that Sia money so bad :skull:

• Haha 1

Kind of a weird ep but understandable due to the medevac. Everyone on purple is giving crazy except for maybe Tiffany, great casting. The orange tribe is also messy, Venus is a kii :dies: and I need Hunter. Green is unfortunately boring af so far, but I'm enjoying Ben and Maria.

There has to be a swap next episode right? I don't know if we ever had more obvious conditions for a swap on all three tribes:

purple - will probably lose again which would result in a obvious Bhanu boot, and I doubt the production would want to lose him
green - they're so stale and boring the only content from them was from four days ago, a shakeup would be very welcome
orange - now that Randen's gone, a Venus boot seems inevitable if they lose and again, if I were the production I'd be looking to give the scrappy underdog a fighting chance

Either way, the three tribes format continues to absolutely suck, I feel like all recent seasons had a similar start. It'd be fun to have it every now and then as a curve ball for the players, but they need to go back to 2 tribes asap, either with 9 players or even 8 on each tribe, considering the 26 days.

Bhanu is definitely on the spectrum :rip: This is shaping up to be the worst season of the new era. The cast is extremely unlikeable. Australian Survivor is miles better than this.

• Thanks 1

Bhanu is exhausting 

If they do a swap, I hope they just split up the 3 remaining Yanu members and distribute them to the Orange and Green tribes. Ideally, if Bhanu goes next, Tiffany and Q go to the Orange tribe where they become targets for their close bond. And Kenzie will go to Orange where she will be targeted after Bhanu blew up her game. And no Yanu members make merge :fan:

Why all the hate on Bhanu? THIS is the type of messiness and entertainment I needed on Survivor tbh. Hopefully this cast gives that Africa season where everyone was cracked. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Why all the hate on Bhanu? THIS is the type of messiness and entertainment I needed on Survivor tbh. Hopefully this cast gives that Africa season where everyone was cracked. 

No really, this entire scene was so funny  

GIl6KxPW0AAI4_d?format=jpg&name=small

the fact it featured Liz and Ben who would usually be the ~goofy ones in most seasons, but next to him seem like the most rational and collected players ever :dies:

• Haha 2

Damn Bhanu is so annoying. And we still have to bear with him :rip: Sure he is fun television but this whole episode was him crying

And now he is going to be more annoying thinking that god saved him :deadbanana2: Not him celebrating the medevac LMAO

Chile, I’m only rooting for Tiffany.  So far the rest of this cast just isn’t clicking for me — especially Bhanu.  

Bhanu is literally the worst casting in all of 46 seasons, damn, so annoying and absolutely horrible at the game :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh for fucks sake GET BHANU OUT i'm sick and tired of his ****

Even the name Bhanu is annoying now

Edited by Mordecai
  • Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Everyone in here dragging :deadbanana4:

I don't really have any favorites but it's not a terrible season yet imo

Bhanu again my god, I'm sure he's lovely outside the show but he's unbearable in this game :deadbanana4:

omg the lashings :deadbanana4: I just wanted to see if it's worth to give this season a go

I do agree that Bhanu is an entertaining character, the problem is that this is ALL we've seen. It gets boring and tiring :deadbanana4:

I hate, hate, hate starting with three tribes. Give us more stories and focus on the other tribes.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.