Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

59 minutes ago, 305 said:

Wait who is this atrler I keep seeing mentioned? Like what is the user 

lol nah its not an actual atrler. just some peoples idea of a stereotypical atrler i guess :suburban:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

• ATRL Moderator

We so desperately need a season starting with two tribes again. Just shake things up! It's getting stale.

This season is so bad there haven't even been any new comments on this episode yet :rip:

As I predicted even though BhanEW went last week the episode was still incredibly slow and boring for the most part. It's becoming a chore to watch at this point tbh

Shook by the vote off but I just wanted the episode to end by then so I didn't even care that much :rip:

PLEASE can the post merge be good

LMAO my god these players are terrible. Maria wasting her extra vote at her first tribal. Jem going out with the idol that she worked so hard to get :skull: This season is hopeless.

Jem played too hard sadly :rip: the amount of work to get that idol, I probably wouldn't have figured it out tbh

Oh well, let's hope Venus can get revenge on all of her tribe at the merge :gaycat5:

This season SUCKS

A Venus win would be the only good thing about this season

Mads Trier

• Like 2

Wow. I truly cannot with these season, going from such an amazing season to this with players that have no idea what they're doing. Jem was showing promise and completely failed, how did she not pick up on the vibes from David and Tim? They were clearly uneasy with her about talking strategy, that should've been a huge red flag for her to play the idol and literally change the trajectory of the entire game :rip:

the silver lining of this episode was of course Banus pathetic ass being off my screen and Yanu winning was nice to see! I hope them three stick together for a hit, I honestly see Tiff sticking with Kenzie instead of Q.

Agreed about needing the two tribe system back, this is not fun to watch anymore

Okay, I had hope after last week's elimination, but this week's episode has been horrible and I give up on this season. This green tribe is one of the worst things happening in Survivor :rip: See you next season...

The Venus/Hunter scene???? 'I'll wait here so you can't find the idol alone... I'm gonna use you as a shield btw... but also vote you out asap... ok see ya' and then he finds it behind her??:dies:

- 'I'm rooting for you' 

- 'I'm rooting for ~us~:dies::dies:

• Haha 1

green tribe is super woke/cringe but im kinda liking the season

Yeah the green tribe is a miss aside from Ben and Jem who's gone, they should've divided them better. 

Maria wasted her extra votes like that and also betrayed the woman's alliance :rip:

Flop

The discourse about the logos chanllenge from the podcasters and other supermegaultra-fans has been so embarrassing :bibliahh:

You could be a fan for the last 20 seasons since 2014, watch every ep, comment on it somewhere online and still not remember that Guatemala came before Panama but after Vanuatu. Like why would person need to remeber that, they need to stop acting like it's something every fan should know. 

• Like 1

Venus has been casting GOLD so far. Finally someone in the New Era who feels like they have a distinct personality that isn't algorithmically calculated to try to win the game as efficiently as possible.

• Like 6

I know I sound like a broken record but that was another lackluster episode.

Tiff and Kenzie are pick me girls.

Tevin is a pick me ***.

Soda is annoying.

Mo is too irrelevant.

Maria is wishy-washy.

The men are trash.

Literally Venus is the only one worth rooting for. But I fear she's getting the Tori edit. Won't be surprised if she's one of the people going home next week.

no cause i was gunna be so pissed if venus went. like she is by far one of the most interesting players. i really thought the merge was gunna be great for her but like instantly she was a threat?? at least to the men :psyduck:
tevin sucks. tim is lame as hell. Q unravelling...the others ones, boring.

it would actually be so good if all the men left.

The Venus praiseeeee!!

Seriously what is wrong with this cast? It's like they have no idea how to play. Why would Moriah wait until tribal council to try to sway anyone? Why is Tim the way he is? Q? Soda? UGH.

I agree Venus keeps things interesting but she's not strategic at all, she needs to get a grip. 

At this point Hunter is the only one who is giving deserving winner, he's hot, a challenge beast and smart. I'm also loving Tiff and Kenzie, I hope they actually stick together because they're one of the few who seem to know what they're doing.

I don't see this season getting any better, I really thought that with Bhanu gone it would be more interesting. 

Venus is so smart but her social game :rip: I love her tho and hope that she gets till the end even without votes lmao

Hopefully we'll keep seeing all the green tribe go home :giraffe:

Yeah this season will just be background viewing for me from now on, I really have no interest in watching tbh. If this were any other show I would've stopped watching altogether

Only entertaining thing for me this episode was Soda getting dragged by the edit :ahh:

I'm not stanning for Venus like everyone else seems to be but at least she's willing to shake things up and make the game less static. Hopefully once Nami implodes we'll get some entertainment, but right now it looks like it's just going to be a rehash of 44 and the Tika 3 but with less entertaining characters at the centre which is BORING

Venus is the only saving grace like I kinda wanted her to go this episode so I stop watching this boring season

Venus has been going off online against the cast, makes me think she does not win :weeps: 

6 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Venus has been going off online against the cast, makes me think she does not win :weeps: 

She definitely don't win, even if she made it to the end she would be the goat, but I prefer that to happen than watching this season without her :WAP: 

A Hunter win would be so predictable and boring :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.