Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

4 hours ago, supaspaz said:

An actual ATRLer? Which one?

omg no, I was just joking because he's a swiftie :skull: But you never know.....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, stupidjock said:

omg no, I was just joking because he's a swiftie :skull: But you never know.....

Oh. Then I hope he gets voted out before he even makes it to his Red era.

• Haha 2

is it the Tevin guy?

This is so cringy :skull:

How would your friends describe you? I asked all my friends and I compiled a run-on sentence of the things that came up the most in their summation of me. Tevin is an incandescent, beautiful sparks of energy and joy, walking definition of super multifaceted talent, radiance embodied, independent yet such a valuable and free-spirited person that this world needs, energetic, hard-working, adaptable, warm sunshine hitting your face on a perfect day, genuine, talented, unique, passionate, one-of-a-kind, true to self, charismatic, old soul, vibrant, determined, effervescent, smart, captivating, great to watch, dynamic person filled with love, confidence, and a presence that is filled with joy.

14 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

is it the Tevin guy?

This is so cringy :skull:

No it’s Charlie

Funny/goofy, intelligent, charismatic, charming, strategic, competitive, weird, definitely a nerd, has his moments though

• ATRL Moderator

I’m extremely late but this was my first time watching Survivor since before the pandemic and I’m so glad I got back into it. Dee slayed the entire game, so happy she won. 

Not sure I’ll ever watch the previous “new era” seasons since it seems everyone hates them but I’m looking forward to the new season

venus-vafa-header.webp
Stanning just for the insane face card alone.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Marvin said:

I’m extremely late but this was my first time watching Survivor since before the pandemic and I’m so glad I got back into it. Dee slayed the entire game, so happy she won. 

Not sure I’ll ever watch the previous “new era” seasons since it seems everyone hates them but I’m looking forward to the new season

Watch season 42 and 44. Skip 43. Watch 41 if you have time.

Y'all, I'm throwing a Survivor themed birthday party. Like legit with challenges and voting people out, I'll be the host obviously.

I'm brainstorming some fun challenges right now, thought I might as well ask in here to see if y'all have any suggestions!!

27 minutes ago, 305 said:

Y'all, I'm throwing a Survivor themed birthday party. Like legit with challenges and voting people out, I'll be the host obviously.

I'm brainstorming some fun challenges right now, thought I might as well ask in here to see if y'all have any suggestions!!

Depending on your space and budget, you probably should just do various puzzles.

and then make your guests eat disgusting things, bugs, creatures for final immunity :coffee:

18 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Depending on your space and budget, you probably should just do various puzzles.

and then make your guests eat disgusting things, bugs, creatures for final immunity :coffee:

I'm trying to make it as cheap as possible, most of the challenges are existing party games/challenges (beer pong, flip cup, tug of war, races, puzzles) but I dont want it to be too repetitive. I'm debating on whether I should include an immunity idol or not

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, 305 said:

my suggestion is you should invite me and I will stir some drama for the ratings

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

my suggestion is you should invite me and I will stir some drama for the ratings

Well come on down, buy your flight

IMG_3999.thumb.gif.bbecf7821e956469da03f

Booooo!

Is he dumb? All the most iconic players of the show are vilains

Edited by stupidjock

First 12 minutes clip is out and so far I like this cast.

Jeff needs to go he’s literally doing everything he can to kill this show. All his decisions have been deeply unpopular and he refuses to to acknowledge it

• Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 10:06 PM, genetic fail said:

Booooo!

he is disgusting :biblio: 

It’s BEEN time for Jeff to go. 

• Like 1

they claim that the dodo bird is extinct but i disagree he’s alive and well and currently on survivor i am losing my mind 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Charlie is straight :skull:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Charlie is straight :skull:

That man is NOT a Swiftie! Can't even figure out a simple Unlock the Vault puzzle :skull:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.