Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Blood Magic

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Ampersand13

• Broken

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

bloopers for The Biggest Movie of the Year! Available on Blu-ray & 4K next week. Also streaming on Disney +.

:rip:

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

bloopers for The Biggest Movie of the Year! Available on Blu-ray & 4K next week. Also streaming on Disney +.

Weeeeeeeee had me rolling :ahh: 

6 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Legend :wanda:

7 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Flop 

It will gross $950 Million this week.. it's far from flop .

7 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

:rip:

Just stating facts :ducky:

All these bloopers coming out shows how much fun filming must have been. Especially Lizzie’s ?definitely hope Disney + adds a blooper real and the cut illuminati scenes 

Imagine seeing all her powers in 4K 

also a Scene of Wanda Decapitating  Mordo and a longer fight between Wanda and Docter strange 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

30 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

also a Scene of Wanda Decapitating  Mordo and a longer fight between Wanda and Docter strange 

:deadbanana:

Sam Rami came up with the now iconic Wanda line. Say what you want about the Illuminati getting wrecked so easily, but it made for the most shocking scene 

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Sam Rami came up with the now iconic Wanda line. Say what you want about the Illuminati getting wrecked so easily, but it made for the most shocking scene 

The way this moment kills every time :wanda:

On 6/3/2022 at 1:31 PM, Feetree said:

It could have a been a better movie you have two powerful magic wielders where’s the magic???

Scarlet witch vs dr strange should have been one big memorable visually crazy fight and we could have at least seen Wanda duelling with multiple sorcercers at Kamar Taj where’s she beating their ass so it seems like they are really fighting her 

it was almost jarring going from eternals with the stunning visuals where the shots are mostly on location to this movie where it literally felt like it was going from another set to another set with tacky cgi 

maybe I’m being a bit harsh but I’m still looking forward to rewatching on d+ and I hope the scarlet witch movie will really lean in on the witchcraft instead of her being a Jean grey with red energy blasts 

I agree with the lack of a Wanda vs. strange fight. But there was 3x more magic in this then any Marvel movie. There was tons of magic used by both

I finally watched it and it was… not excellent. :chick3:

I’d rather watch this than say… Thor: Dark World or Guardians 2, but it’s down there. Wanda deserved so much better.

6 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Oh wow, thank u king:jonny:

On 6/23/2022 at 2:25 AM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Not them having additional gruesome deaths planned. Not gonna lie, I would've liked to see them :wanda:

10 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Ugh, his mind! #ThankYouRaimi :clap3:

13 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The girls fuming in the comments :deadbanana2:

For all those saying there wasn’t enough magic, even tho there was way more magic used in this film then any other Marvel movie. I already made a post about docter strange using dozens of spells and magic, here are some of Wanda’s feats 

On my Disney+ re-watch and it’s still insane we got Professor X, Inhumans, Fantastic 4 and Captain Carter. So many complaints about not enough cameos, but it’s still insane we got these all together in a movie. Like if you told me 2 years ago we would have all these icons in a movie I would never believe. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

The film was okay as I hadn’t seen any trailers leading up to it besides the preview they had after spider man, I was a bit gutted it didn’t follow that story arc of doctor strange trying to put the multi verse back together as it would have continued the multi verse arc from spider man, I just don’t get Marvel sometimes with their decisions 

I watched it yesterday and really ******* hated it :rip:

the multiverse storyline has been SUCH a let down, and the cAmEoS :isudumblmao: felt like an SNL skit. I did really like the Raimi touch tough, you could really tell the difference in tone and visuals

some other thoughts 

- the entire movie looked like a PlayStation game demo 

- that alternate New York looked stupid 

- the writing was laughably bad 

- and also extremely confusing? like, I did not understand half of it (though I also admit i completely disconnected halfway through)

I think i’m probably starting to be over the MCU after it peaked with Endgame. Black Widow and Eternals were meh, Spider Man was trash to me and this was not good either 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.