Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Blood Magic

11 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I mean in the comics, she killed all the mutants. I'm fine with her being a grey person in the MCU, kind of like Ahsoka in Star Wars.

10 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Both like in the comics. I mean she started off as a villain in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Also she will probably appear only in magical or cosmic storylines since she is so powerful. 

god i wish there's a solo movie bc she just can't go back being a side character who shows up here and there, i fear she is too big rn and ppl want more :jonny5:

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Ampersand13

• Broken

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

god i wish there's a solo movie bc she just can't go back being a side character who shows up here and there, i fear she is too big rn and ppl want more :jonny5:

Welll there is a rumor that a solo Scarlet Witch movie was pitched. I can definitely see it happening now that she is the biggest female Avenger 

Finally watched it and Wanda SERVED

Her villain era lowkey gave me Azula vibes aka the villain that's a really good villain but you also root for her to join the good side one day

That being said, I need at least 3 or 4 more movies with Wanda as the villain before she becomes entirely good (if that even happens)

Also, the few horror moments in the film? AMAZING. I wish there was more.

I'm sorry but I did not enjoy this. It definitely was madness. These overproduced over CGIed movies really take away from the quality. That said the actors really did the best with what they were given Benedict, Elizabeth & especially Rachel McAdam's were good but the script and visuals took away from so much 

Really wish they went deeper with Donna aka stephen’s dead sister and used that to connect with Wanda so much could be explored with that 

On 5/11/2022 at 7:14 PM, Mr. Loco said:

If that was the case, couldn't she just have altered reality to bring them back, instead of needing America Chavez for it?

I think she can't create human life, at least so far, in the MCU.

On 5/12/2022 at 3:31 AM, emile20 said:

I'm sorry but I did not enjoy this. It definitely was madness. These overproduced over CGIed movies really take away from the quality. That said the actors really did the best with what they were given Benedict, Elizabeth & especially Rachel McAdam's were good but the script and visuals took away from so much 

You’re talking about a doctor strange movie or even better an MCU movie which all require a lot of a CGI&VFX :skull: 

the script I agree with, the visuals are what you’d expect with any MCU film.

every night the same dream. every morning the same... nightmare

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

Did anyone do the 4DX showings? How were they? I went to a 3D showing and I'm tempted to do 4DX

57 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Did anyone do the 4DX showings? How were they? I went to a 3D showing and I'm tempted to do 4DX

It was crazy, I HIGHLY recommend 4DX for all Marvel films

1 minute ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

It was crazy, I HIGHLY recommend 4DX for all Marvel films

I'm gonna try to go to the last 4DX showing before Top Gun takes over :jonnycat:The weekends are sadly always busy 

4 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I'm gonna try to go to the last 4DX showing before Top Gun takes over :jonnycat:The weekends are sadly always busy 

Just be prepared to basically be on a rollercoaster the entire film, I love theme park rides so It's like you're actually in the film!

1 minute ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Just be prepared to basically be on a rollercoaster the entire film, I love theme park rides so It's like you're actually in the film!

I've gone to 4DX before but not for Marvel but I'm anticipating lots of movement. I saw Birds of Prey in 4DX and that was great so I'm anticipating this would be amazing in 4DX. 

saw this this morning and i loved the fight scene with flying musical notes 

movie lowkey served great gowns beautiful gowns tho

loved when she said earth-XXX tbh :jonny4:

Grace made a lot of points in her initial reviews, and it's been about a week or so for me since watching.  I definitely wanna digest this movie again once it's on Disney+.

The movie was just okay for me.  

• 2 weeks later...

Finally get to see Wanda in 4K. Can’t wait for the 22nd. 

It could have a been a better movie you have two powerful magic wielders where’s the magic???

Scarlet witch vs dr strange should have been one big memorable visually crazy fight and we could have at least seen Wanda duelling with multiple sorcercers at Kamar Taj where’s she beating their ass so it seems like they are really fighting her 

it was almost jarring going from eternals with the stunning visuals where the shots are mostly on location to this movie where it literally felt like it was going from another set to another set with tacky cgi 

maybe I’m being a bit harsh but I’m still looking forward to rewatching on d+ and I hope the scarlet witch movie will really lean in on the witchcraft instead of her being a Jean grey with red energy blasts 

Roman Holiday
2 minutes ago, Feetree said:

It could have a been a better movie you have two powerful magic wielders where’s the magic???

Scarlet witch vs dr strange should have been one big memorable visually crazy fight and we could have at least seen Wanda duelling with multiple sorcercers at Kamar Taj where’s she beating their ass so it seems like they are really fighting her 

it was almost jarring going from eternals with the stunning visuals where the shots are mostly on location to this movie where it literally felt like it was going from another set to another set with tacky cgi 

maybe I’m being a bit harsh but I’m still looking forward to rewatching on d+ and I hope the scarlet witch movie will really lean in on the witchcraft instead of her being a Jean grey with red energy blasts 

Tacky CGi is also part of Raimi’s visual language. Drag Me To Hell was a big influence here. But I see why it’s off putting to people.

This movie had more magic then in the first docter strange movie?‍♀️ And they used magic way more creatively then they been doing for years. Instead of just red and Orange energy blast. 
-Elemental attacks; Ice Shards & Green Fire. 

-Summons; Demon hands, Demonic fish, Souls of the damn, Viper Snakes

-Matter Manipulation: Disassembled Steel Bus, Outfit materialize, Wanda’s powers to warp reality

-Dreamwalking/Possession: Wanda literally using witchcraft. Strange Posessing his corpse.

-Spells; Music note spell, Runes on the Demons chasing America, Sand of Vesanti, mirror dimension trap, ect. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

19 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Disney+ on June 22.

Yass can’t wait to watch it up close and personal :heart2:

• 2 weeks later...

bloopers for The Biggest Movie of the Year! Available on Blu-ray & 4K next week. Also streaming on Disney +.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.