Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Decided to pull for Nahida after watching those Scaramouche videos because I absolutely hate it but then I lost my 50/50 to Qiqi :redface:

Don't know if I should keep pulling or save my guaranteed for Al Haitham :weeps:

1 hour ago, Underworld said:

I dont like Scara attacks..

His flying also seems klunky.

Scara skills look so bad which is a shame because his kit could have been cool. Heizou outsold I fear. 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the point of Niloser dancing there again? :deadbanana4: 

Scaramouche looks like an onfield dps only so we will not be pulling :gaycat5:

19 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Lost my 50/50 to Mona (my first Mona actually so that's good I guess) and instantly got Nahida one pull afterwards :jonny: at like 79 pity tho :rip:

Oh not you getting two legends :WAP:

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Maybe I will pull for scaramouche

Atk spoiler (poor heizou didn’t have a chance)

Reveal hidden contents

I personally think the NAs look so clunky. They look very realistic from a physics point of view but this is a video game I want visuals to be served even if it depends on fantasy

57 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Can the people name one memorable and substantial thing that happened in Liyue story minus the ending? Quickly! 

Even with pacing issues Inazuma clears Liyue for content alone. So what people mean to say is Sumeru is the best region archon quest by miles and fixes the some of the issues people had with Inazuma feeling rushed or haphazard.

I don’t see a world where people compare Liyue one to one to and say the story that happened there is better than Inazuma. 

Whooop kinda spill. For me the problem with Inazuma was really the pacing issues and them not focusing on key elements of the story. The story immediately has a bad start when you simply get to Inazuma through a loading screen. Before Inazuma's release, we spent one year hearing that Inazuma was engulfed with lightning and that the journey there was an absolute nightmare. This was basically the only info we had of the place. So for them to completely skip that part was a colossal fail really. A tiny quest part with lightning striking beidou's boat would've elevated the story to a new level and it would've been something so simple to do... Also the first act was really excellent. They really built a lot of momento and anticipation. There was a sense of danger and urgency in Inazuma. You really got to understand the problem by hearing thee stories of just not npcs but also ayaka's and yoimiya's and others testimonies. What was lacking really was a solid middle part and not make kokomi and to an extent sara an absolute parody :deadbanana2:. The part where Scara appears and Yae gives him the gnosis to save us was actually really well done imo. And the closing chapter was really well done too.

27 minutes ago, Underworld said:

I dont like Scara attacks..

His flying also seems klunky.

totally agree. I get that it's meant to be faithful to real physics but it just looks bad in game :gaycat6:

Not only his attacks look clunky af but his burst is also very underwhelming. He gives one single stomp and that's it? I'm afraid Xiao will remain as THEE anemo hypercarry of the game :bird:

Also, while flying Scara is not imune to interrumption and a single hillichurl arrow can knock him down :bibliahh:

I think Scara looks great we still haven't seen good gameplays videos of him, I won't be pulling but I like that he is so different and out there. I love the burst it sounds violent lol

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Not only his attacks look clunky af but his burst is also very underwhelming. He gives one single stomp and that's it? I'm afraid Xiao will remain as THEE anemo hypercarry of the game :bird:

Also, while flying Scara is not imune to interrumption and a single hillichurl arrow can knock him down :bibliahh:

I think the burst also pulls a bit and does multiple instances of anemo damage. It probably has a big multiplier

About interruption everything is planned by MHY, that's why they are releasing Layla right before him. She has the second strongest shield in the game, you can run her full HP without losing anything and her shield attacks which is perfect for him to swirl and get the buffs in her talents and passives.

I'm guessing his teams is going to be Scaramouche - Faruzan - Layla and a Hydro

I'm more curious about Faruzan's kit, I've seen it and it's weird. I don't get how it works honestly like the way her burst moves is so out of there and weird

13 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Can the people name one memorable and substantial thing that happened in Liyue story minus the ending? Quickly! 

Even with pacing issues Inazuma clears Liyue for content alone. So what people mean to say is Sumeru is the best region archon quest by miles and fixes the some of the issues people had with Inazuma feeling rushed or haphazard.

I don’t see a world where people compare Liyue one to one to and say the story that happened there is better than Inazuma. 

Lol before the last latern I forgot what  ganyu and Keqing even were lore wise 

Nahida's such a slay both gameplay and lore wise. They way she clears everything no matter the team. Best archon I fear. a LEGEND!

31 minutes ago, Julián said:

Nahida's such a slay both gameplay and lore wise. They way she clears everything no matter the team. Best archon I fear. a LEGEND!

the Nahida - Nilou - xingqiu/yelan - kokomi teams :deadbanana2:

koko barely heals fast enough with all the damage coming 

Gonna put this in spoilers since not everyone has finished the archon quest yet.

Spoiler

The Traveler and Paimon watching from a distance as Alhaitham and Kaveh read each other to filth is such a kii. :ahh: 

The way I cannot continue with the Archon Quest because my account is still hacked and I amwaiting for HYoverse to f**ing solve the problem :cries: :cries:

Omg the last cutscene they truly snapped with it. I feel bad for Inazuma because there was so much potential, glad there was a big improvement with Sumeru

When the music kicks in tho :cries:

Love that we got a good chunk of lore too. I think Sumeru's story is by far the best one yet and I hope Fountaine keeps up the same quality. We got the Scaramouche and Dottore in Sumeru so I wonder who will be the Fatui that will be involved in Fountaine. I thinking will be at least one of them considring she's like the mecanical genius that creates Katheryne and Fountaine low key seems steam punk inspired and she gives those vibes (hopefully she's also playable, I would pull for her easily)

20 hours ago, Chiidish said:

are you freaking kidding me meeting the crane and other characters was great as was that whole sequence where they all battled the sea monster or whatever and crashed the sky building into it. You felt like you were amongst friends as the main char really fighting to save a city. Also Xiao finally getting a conclusion to his story a couple months ago was well written and compelling. Sit your a*s down with that inazuma bs it's lame get over it.

18 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

What was the point of Niloser dancing there again? :deadbanana4: 

I mean they literally explained it step by step + it actually made sense why she did so...

DanceFreak

16 minutes ago, Henry said:

I mean they literally explained it step by step + it actually made sense why she did so...

DanceFreak

So what was the point? 

IMG_20210527_101722.thumb.jpg.c9c05d622b

37 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

So what was the point? 

To distract the guards and make the Grand Sage issue the order to arrest her so that Al Haitham could hack the order and made them believe Nahida had escaped into the city

31 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

So what was the point? 

To get all the guards out of the Academia 

F*ghaitham pretended to go mad so that he could switch the capsule with the law about banning public performances with one that says Nahida escaped

In comes Nilegend dancing at the doorstep of the Academia, grand sage issues the order to stop her but instead he issues the one that says Nahida escaped

No more guards so everyone is free to continue the plan without much interruption 

Niloser put a performance!!! A MPG indeed

Even Setaria's hating ass was shook in the background

One Sumeru flaw is that they can track and monitor dreams and actions but don’t know al hait Is running around scheming lol 

35 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

One Sumeru flaw is that they can track and monitor dreams and actions but don’t know al hait Is running around scheming lol 

Probably the same reason why they can't track Cyno anymore once he met traveller. 

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Omg the last cutscene they truly snapped with it. I feel bad for Inazuma because there was so much potential, glad there was a big improvement with Sumeru

When the music kicks in tho :cries:

Spill it could've been so much darker and with epic battles :monkey:

2 hours ago, jijie101 said:

Probably the same reason why they can't track Cyno anymore once he met traveller. 

They said that but it still doesn’t make sense to me for whatever reason lol 

@Venice B @DanceFreak @Cloudy @G.U.Y. Gaga @DemnisBreezy @Rachel Berry @Julián

Hey girls, so I’m kind of new to Genshin. Some people keep telling me to save up my primos for the next albedo banner because he’s supposedly one of the best characters in the game. Is this true, and he’s one of the best investments? 

On 8/12/2022 at 11:07 AM, Shendelzare said:

2HGnjOJ.png

NEW ENTRY

10s: Sesame
Wotamin
Mirrorcle
Margaux
G.u.y

1s: Rachel Berry 
willmcclure9
Cloudy
sugrbby666
highwind44029
CakeLikeRihanna
nasa
Reverie
Luigi
avantpop
chatshire cat

Thoughts? @Rachel Berry @willmcclure9 @Cloudy @sugrbby666 @highwind44029 @CakeLikeRihanna @nasa @Reverie @Luigi @Avantpop @ChatshireCat

spacer.png

Edited by Venice B

21 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Hey girls, so I’m kind of new to Genshin. Some people keep telling me to save up my primos for the next albedo banner because he’s supposedly one of the best characters in the game. Is this true, and he’s one of the best investments? 

No lol 

I’d say F2P kazuha, raiden, kokomi (who probably won’t be  back for a bit) and zhongli

it also depends on what 4 stars you have 

I want to say nahida but  MC is completely fine 

Edit: but also get who like I will say if you aren’t worried about end game. (Which you shouldn’t be if you just started)

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

24 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Why can't I tell if this is a joke or not? 

:bibliahh:

Anyways Albedo is only worth if if you really like him or if you're going for a mono geo comp. If not, save for another character.

opltt4U.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.