Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I gave everyone from Sumeru a 1 during the rate, and I made that very clear so this isn't the clock you think it is.

lHEMqrY.gif

Scaramouche story arc alone being better than the entire Inazuma arc and it's not even done yet.

Scaramouche kit being one of the coolest and innovative and the new catalyst DPS ceiling 

Scaramouche boss theme eating all the other weekly bosses up.

lHEMqrY.gif

The first phase of the Genshin Impact 3.2 update has brought Nahida banner, and as per the latest revenue chart by GenshinLab, the banner has smashed all the reforrds of first-day banner sales. Nahidas banner accumulated about $5.1 million worth of revenue in the Chinese iOS market on the first day after its release and became the most successful launch banner. 

lHEMqrY.gif

Nahida smashing in China

5 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

Tell this rancid ***** to eat my mothertucking ass. It's not my fault the new Pokemon games look like straight up **** and she ain't slick trying to rebrand with an ASSassin's Creed avi.

latoya-right-now.gif

I’m not even going to post her response because you absolutely cleared her 

latoya-right-now.gif

Just now, sugrbby666 said:

So is the anxiety dookie archon good?

lHEMqrY.gif

Yeah she's Fadden level broken. She marks enemies and they get a chain between them. If a reaction hits one of them then all of the enemies marked take dendro damage. 

She also on track to outsell Fadden's banner sales.

lHEMqrY.gif

@Underworldhello my Ayaka loving husband how are you enjoying Nahida with Nilou? 

Spoiler

Wait I forgot you skipped Nilou cause you’re a dumb ****** 

3 hours ago, Sesame said:

@Venice B @DanceFreak @Cloudy @G.U.Y. Gaga @DemnisBreezy @Rachel Berry @Julián

Hey girls, so I’m kind of new to Genshin. Some people keep telling me to save up my primos for the next albedo banner because he’s supposedly one of the best characters in the game. Is this true, and he’s one of the best investments? 

Albedo is a legend and icon, but his kit is the definition of mid and you would be scammed because his signature weapon is no longer in the game :sistrens:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

I still think her design is kind of ugly, that's why I basically gave her her 1 :sistrens: Tho I guess seeing her so often it grew on me

That being said she would be a 11 now just for the fact that she would allow me to send Collei's flop ass into retirement. God I'm so mad I lost my 50/50. I hope I can snatch her before her banner ends :gaycat6: I have around 25 pulls from crystals but I'd like to not use them if I can :gaycat6:

Edited by Cloudy

3 hours ago, Sesame said:

@Venice B @DanceFreak @Cloudy @G.U.Y. Gaga @DemnisBreezy @Rachel Berry @Julián

Hey girls, so I’m kind of new to Genshin. Some people keep telling me to save up my primos for the next albedo banner because he’s supposedly one of the best characters in the game. Is this true, and he’s one of the best investments? 

Gameplay wise, unless you’re going for an all Geo team then he’s not really worth spending your primos on. On top of that, his best weapon is an event weapon that’s no longer available (At least until Hoyoverse decides to finally find a way to suck more money out of us for them.) 

Character wise, he’s one of the fan favorites for sure and if you enjoy his design, personality, and all that jazz then by all means pull for him! The game is rather easy unless you plan on doing Spiral Abyss later on down the line, which is a whole other can of worms.

Personally, I’d save up and try getting Raiden Shogun since her 2nd re-run banner is rumored to be next and she’s one of the best units in the game.

Rumored banners for 3.3 are Scaramouche + Raiden and then Itto + Ayato

Scara+Raiden is going to break all the records. I mean that weapon banner alone :skull: Also Eula and Hu Tao dead in a ditch :rip:

After this Nahida banner I'm just saving for my Shenhe because I regret not pulling for her in her debut, she's one of my faves and she probably won't be seen again until god knows when :rip:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

No lol 

I’d say F2P kazuha, raiden, kokomi (who probably won’t be  back for a bit) and zhongli

it also depends on what 4 stars you have 

I want to say nahida but  MC is completely fine 

Edit: but also get who like I will say if you aren’t worried about end game. (Which you shouldn’t be if you just started)

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

Reveal hidden contents

Why can't I tell if this is a joke or not? 

:bibliahh:

Anyways Albedo is only worth if if you really like him or if you're going for a mono geo comp. If not, save for another character.

opltt4U.gif

1 hour ago, Rachel Berry said:

Gameplay wise, unless you’re going for an all Geo team then he’s not really worth spending your primos on. On top of that, his best weapon is an event weapon that’s no longer available (At least until Hoyoverse decides to finally find a way to suck more money out of us for them.) 

Character wise, he’s one of the fan favorites for sure and if you enjoy his design, personality, and all that jazz then by all means pull for him! The game is rather easy unless you plan on doing Spiral Abyss later on down the line, which is a whole other can of worms.

Personally, I’d save up and try getting Raiden Shogun since her 2nd re-run banner is rumored to be next and she’s one of the best units in the game.

Not the three of you falling for miss Sesame's bait. She been playing since launch.

No comment on that other user. :redface:

24 minutes ago, £than said:

Not the three of you falling for miss Sesame's bait. She been playing since launch.

I knew there was something off but my memory sucks :redface:

1 hour ago, £than said:

Omg. I genuinely had no idea. :redface:

15 hours ago, £than said:

If that other user is me, I'll just say that even tho I love miss Albedo and I intend to pull for him in the future. He is very expensive to build because of the artifact set and domain he needs and he brings not a lot. Diona C6 gives more EM buff with her ult and you can easily slap an instructor's set on anyone and get the same EM buff as well.

There's no reason to slot him in other non geo teams because you have better options. It's true but he is kind of mid, tho his pretty self gets away with it :gaycat1:

Finally got Nahida after losing the 50/50 to Qiqi and 82 extra pulls :deadvision:

The streets are saying Keqing is stronger than cyno. Is that true hihi

36 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

In aggravate teams she can do as much damage as Cyno but in hyperbloom teams he stomps all over her :hippo:

Still confused as to why anemo and denro have no reaction.. surely they could have thought of something?

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

idk, is it? :gaycat5:

dIWLpYc.png

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

idk, is it? :gaycat5:

dIWLpYc.png

Hyperbloom Cyno is THEE moment I love to see the king winning

aN9m6Im.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.