Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

23 hours ago, smallreminders said:

I got the legend :jonnycat:  thankfully on pity 77, so I didn't have to resort to spending money on the last day of her banner. Now is the time to save up primos for Scara... or maybe C1 HuTao :mandown:

Congrats! I like her a lot. I may be nahida main now 

Yae is still #1 (I actually like her kit lol )

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

congrats :clap3:

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Congrats! I like her a lot. I may be nahida main now 

Yae is still #1 (I actually like her kit lol )

Thank y’all sm :heart:  I really like Miko too but there’s no way I’ll get her now :rip:

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is yelan are shenhe predicted to come back first?

They've predicted Alhaitham, Hu Tao, Xiao and Yelan for 3.4 no Shenhe mention

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

There's also rumours of Ayaka coming back because apparently she's getting a new skin in 3.4 :redface:

I have a feeling we will get three double banners in 3.4, just like we got three banners in the first lantern rite. 

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

There's also rumours of Ayaka coming back because apparently she's getting a new skin in 3.4 :redface:

I have a feeling we will get three double banners in 3.4, just like we got three banners in the first lantern rite. 

Are you refering to the Keqing banner they quickly put up because of some Chinese holiday or tradition? I don't know if they would expand a patch for 9 weeks remember they are going back to three week banners. I have to say Alhaitham is pretty random among so many Liyue characters for Lantern Rite

39 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

interesting

unless alhaitham is a amazing I may just wait for yelan 

her in shenhe are the only ones I really want atm 

39 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Are you refering to the Keqing banner they quickly put up because of some Chinese holiday or tradition? I don't know if they would expand a patch for 9 weeks remember they are going back to three week banners. I have to say Alhaitham is pretty random among so many Liyue characters for Lantern Rite

They might do three double banners for two weeks each, that would fit their schedule. I'm also finding very weird for Al Haitham to be in this particular patch since lantern rite is so focused in Liyue but lots of reliable leakers pretty much confirmed him for 3.4 so I guess we'll find out once the beta drops in two weeks or sum.

29 minutes ago, Venice B said:

They might do three double banners for two weeks each, that would fit their schedule. I'm also finding very weird for Al Haitham to be in this particular patch since lantern rite is so focused in Liyue but lots of reliable leakers pretty much confirmed him for 3.4 so I guess we'll find out once the beta drops in two weeks or sum.

Maybe he will be in  Liyue for the event lol

also im glad i didnt farm nahida's flowers cause it is so easy with her. poor the two dori stans that had to farm her the normal way 

27 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Maybe he will be in  Liyue for the event lol

also im glad i didnt farm nahida's flowers cause it is so easy with her. poor the two dori stans that had to farm her the normal way 

how is it easy?

39 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

how is it easy?

They are on the edge of cliffs and with nahida  skill you can just pick them up without being near them 

3 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Wanderer / Scaramouche the Anemo and exploration reset out December 7th!

aN9m6Im.gif

Until a hillichurl downs you with a single arrow

aN9m6Im.gif

This abyss :deadbanana:

You can’t even use Nilou bloom unless you use collei or yelan :deadbanana:

Where the hell is Shenhe among these leaks....? 

9 hours ago, Venice B said:

Until a hillichurl downs you with a single arrow

aN9m6Im.gif

Haven't seen those flops in higher abyss for a while. With his damage, attack range and attack speed they won't exist for long or you can run him with Layla which triggers his Cryo passive

aN9m6Im.gif

He's basically a flying anemo Yoimiya with way better tracking on his attacks and super versatile with teams. A must pull for everyone here!

yoimiya-miss.gif

Had no idea but nilou bloom eats up the thunder manifestation :deadbanana:

And that was without nahida (she was in the first group)

The payola in this new abyss for Yoimiya, Nahida and Yae is absurd and I don't have any of them :rip: got 33 stars and I won't even try to get more than that because I don't want to go mad :redface:

The way people swore nilou was payola'd by the previous abyss but she STILL destroys everything in this one with ease. A QUEEN!

2 hours ago, Julián said:

The way people swore nilou was payola'd by the previous abyss but she STILL destroys everything in this one with ease. A QUEEN!

Well Nilou is heavily tied to dendro and this abyss has tons of elemental mastery buffs which Nahida and dendro reactions in general get much advantage of :bird:

My Nahida + Cyno + Zongli + Bennett Team is eating goods this abyss :gaycat2: My Ayaka + Rosaria + Kazuha + Kokomi team o the other hand......

I need more characters :jonny3:

Tempted to use the only 10 pull I got to see if I get Layla, but it's kind of a waste

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

Well Nilou is heavily tied to dendro and this abyss has tons of elemental mastery buffs which Nahida and dendro reactions in general get much advantage of :bird:

Tbh her bloom explode almost instantly and easily do over 25k with minimum investment so overall and even though single target it's not the best for her she still is able to output a ton of damage

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Tempted to use the only 10 pull I got to see if I get Layla, but it's kind of a waste

Tbh her bloom explode almost instantly and easily do over 25k with minimum investment so overall and even though single target it's not the best for her she still is able to output a ton of damage

Yea My nilou collei and mc can take out the thunder man faster than my pyro teams :rip:

Artifact rise they aren’t even the best 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

7 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

My Nahida + Cyno + Zongli + Bennett Team is eating goods this abyss :gaycat2: My Ayaka + Rosaria + Kazuha + Kokomi team o the other hand......

I need more characters :jonny3:

Yeah my Ayaka freeze team took almost three minutes to defeat that flying machine on floor 12-3 :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.