Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

Layla's release is kind of redundant, they aren't brave to release a cryo Yelan/Xingqiu :camping:

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Please Hoyo give me 1 Heizou for c6 and 1-2 Layla with NO early 5*

eZq7KQy.gif

Thank you Mihoyo. C6 Heizou and C1 Layla and no surprise 5*

spacer.png

Got 36 stars easy once I switch the bloom team to the second group lol 

I always keep forgetting to have a bow user on the first team lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

14 hours ago, Fevesy said:

spacer.png

Congrats. I only got C0 Layla after 40 pulls :rip: at least I got 2 Heizhou Cons (have him C3 now). Also got Thoma C6 (had him C5 before) and two 4* weappons :rip:

Edited by DemnisBreezy

6 minutes ago, Margaux said:

why is yoimiya low-key getting good on spiral. :jonnycat:

Because that stupid thunder bird is in it. They literally put it everytime Yoimiya is on banner :rip:

20 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Because that stupid thunder bird is in it. They literally put it everytime Yoimiya is on banner :rip:

And it is usually on floor 11. I used to use ganyu but somehow the bird when on floor 12 is teleporting on god knows where. :rip:

7 minutes ago, Margaux said:

And it is usually on floor 11. I used to use ganyu but somehow the bird when on floor 12 is teleporting on god knows where. :rip:

The literal worst bosses are Thunder Manifestation, Wolflord and Maguu Kenki, but without a doubt THE WORST ONE by far is that stupid Ruin Serpent. Genshin isn't a game where you lose your cool like at all, but the times it was on the abyss I was molding and fuming. That thing is horrible to fight I better not see it ever again

24 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

The literal worst bosses are Thunder Manifestation, Wolflord and Maguu Kenki, but without a doubt THE WORST ONE by far is that stupid Ruin Serpent. Genshin isn't a game where you lose your cool like at all, but the times it was on the abyss I was molding and fuming. That thing is horrible to fight I better not see it ever again

Yeah I second this, Thunder Manifestation is by far the worst to me though because the thing I hate the most about abyss enemies is the fact they keep jumping away from you and that ugly ass bird keeps teleporting to the far end of the arena :rip:

Kinda bummed Layla is on these banners, I’ve been pulling on the Yae banner but now I got a C6 Heizou instead of a Layla :rip: She’s not coming I fear. 

42 minutes ago, TwoPonytails said:

Kinda bummed Layla is on these banners, I’ve been pulling on the Yae banner but now I got a C6 Heizou instead of a Layla :rip: She’s not coming I fear. 

I don't think she's even worth spending wishes and she will be sooner or later rated up probably in 3.4 or 3.5 banners.

-------

This fungi event is...something else :rip: Today I got my Dori after speeding up all of it, they really shoudl increase the rewards because some of these events are too ******* long, boring and tedious to give you the shitty rewards they give you. At least they could give you a ten pull :skull: They are really a chore

I hated the fungi event... I hated the pokemon stuff and all that dialog..

It was not needed for a fungi event.

Agreeed this pokemon event was a damn snooze. The combat was the worst omg :biblio: and to top it all it was soooooo long omg. Yae carried it :clap3:

Did a 10 pull and got Layla :gaycat6: I now have every 4 star in the game (after getting the free Dori) except Sucrose who at this point has a rarity of a 6 star :gaycat7:

The amount of dialogue in this game sometimes is honestly disgusting…. Like pls add a skip button we are begging 

They really should add at least some combat challenges with every banner apart from the abyss. I'd honestly prefer to be able to play the game than going through hours of dialogue and stupid "events" like taking pictures or this event for 30 primogems per stage :rip:

Ugh Yae is such a legend 

I kind of liked the fungi event lol 

but yes the dialogue was a bit much for such a silly event lol 

Also the new boss battle is annoying lol. The game is made for that second phase fight

11 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

The amount of dialogue in this game sometimes is honestly disgusting…. Like pls add a skip button we are begging 

sometimes? always! I wish I could skip dialogue

On 11/18/2022 at 9:15 AM, Fevesy said:

spacer.png

omg ***** me too, it was looking bleak but then Layla popped up twice in a row

spacer.png

1 hour ago, £than said:

Not this thread dying again… bandaged coochie is to blame I fear.

also Layla META

eZq7KQy.gif

This has to be the worst, most dry patch ever. Thank god it's almost over, can't wait to have more content

GIFoteca – GRETCHEN: acervo de gifs - PAN - pandlr

I'm not even pulling in the whole 3.3 patch so imagine how bored I am rn, I'm ust hoarding exp books, mora and primos waiting for my dear Shenhe to be announced for 3.4. Also just continue farming the deepwood domain...and I can't even get one single decent artifact

GIFoteca – GRETCHEN: acervo de gifs - PAN - pandlr

Btw if someone is interested there's a hidden achievement in old vanarana when you fight all the fire abyss mages and put out their bonfires. Once you do that you go to the statue of the seven that's there and you fight a pyro abyss lector and get a luxurious chest

I gave the banner 30 pulls to get Layla and Heizou's last cons (i was at 0 pity after nahida) and I got Yae on pull 27 :rip: I love her, finally someone can use m skyward atlas i guess  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.