Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

The story quest was soooo terrible up until a certain point and then it did a full 180 and became a total collapse :clap3:

Like I was convinced they were gonna call it a day when he just forgot his memories like they did with the archon quest but im glad they went deeper. I also loved that we finally saw a character gain their vision (nobody cares about forehead). Also it seems like inazuma righters had something to do with his quest cuz the beginning was SOOOOO tedious lmao + the part of walking around inazuma. Overall I'm happy with it and they managed to do him justice. I also love the catiness of Signora and him dragging each other the girls and gays i tell you:bibliahh: Tho some questions arise.

Why do people keep calling Nahida Lesser Lord when nobody knows about Rukka? 

Are they going to evil wash all chars? Even tho they did Scara justice they still very much brushed over his evil past. I want to play the most unapologetic villainous chars!

And last who is the mysterious lady at the end? We know that she isn't affected by the Irminsul like the traveller so shes either from khanreia like the sibling or from outside of teyvat :jonny5:

Edited by CBC

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Nilou and collei eating up the puppet and and blue hair chick after all the intial hate hihi

I am fine with card game but its kinda long?

Edited by Underworld

27 minutes ago, Underworld said:

I am fine with card game but its kinda long?

Haven't even touched it and I don't know if I will tbh

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Nilou and collei eating up the puppet and and blue hair chick after all the intial hate hihi

Nilou you'll always be famous :gaycat1:

I still haven't even given her decent artifacts, let alone level them all the way up and I'm close to 70K HP. Tho I have to say you really see her weakness when there's a boss, sometimes I have trouble mantaining elemental auras even with Nahida. She's definitely not single target that's for sure.

Since Alhaitham seems like will go the spread route I'm curious to see how well YaoYao and Kaveh will go with her. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the dendro healer and dendro shielder respectively

Did you guys c6 your bennie and is it still advised not to do it because of the pyro infusion?

and is xiao or scara's bursts and R2 moves gonna be fire with c6 or just normal/charged?

12 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Did you guys c6 your bennie and is it still advised not to do it because of the pyro infusion?

and is xiao or scara's bursts and R2 moves gonna be fire with c6 or just normal/charged?

I'm 100% sure Xiao's anemo infusion can't be overridden, don't know about Scara though. And I didn't C6 my Bennett yet because I barely use him nowadays, but I'm still keeping him C5 just in case a future character has good synergy with him.

20 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

I haven't C6, but I've seen more and more people do it. The only true comp he "ruins" is Eula and physical isn't even that good. Don't know if in the future he could ruin someone else, but as of now there's plenty of options to substitute him (Kujou Sara, Yunjin, etc.). Plus you don't really use Eula with Bennett because she has other needs (battery, shielding, electro)

I'm not sure what you mean by R2 moves, but Scara is a catalysts so he is completely unaffected by Bennett and Xiao in his burst form shouldn't be overridden as if usually happens with characters like him, Itto, Noelle, Ayato, Raiden, etc. I think the only ones that seem to overwrite because they are kind of special are Ayaka's autoinfusion and Kazuha's C6 (probably Dori's 3 second infusion but who uses Dori lol). But don't quote me just in case I am wrong lol

Edited by Cloudy

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Haven't even touched it and I don't know if I will tbh

Nilou you'll always be famous :gaycat1:

I still haven't even given her decent artifacts, let alone level them all the way up and I'm close to 70K HP. Tho I have to say you really see her weakness when there's a boss, sometimes I have trouble mantaining elemental auras even with Nahida. She's definitely not single target that's for sure.

Since Alhaitham seems like will go the spread route I'm curious to see how well YaoYao and Kaveh will go with her. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the dendro healer and dendro shielder respectively

I still don’t really get who is doing what in the team lol 

I

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I

Bro I don't think anyone does. You just press 4 times Nilou's E and the proceed to throw all the hydro and dendro **** you can. Alhaitham seems to be an onfield dendro, if he is similar to Keqing/Ayaka he might work after tho Nahida is simply superior and too convenient.

Nahida kind of ate all the archons ups storywise lol

the rest were kind of useless in comparison lol 

3 hours ago, KasioKas said:

it only negatively affects eula and keqing iirc. it affects other chars but it enables new combos or buffs pyro chars. I personally wont activate it cuz of future chars but it's a matter of personal preference

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I

1 char applies the aura and the 2nd triggers the reaction thats it

I may just activate c6 Bennet cause that “!” is driving me insane lol 

17 minutes ago, Venice B said:

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE

Imagem

Imagem

Coming in 3.4!

i am shaking crying hyperventilating rn. going to get him after raiden

tiffany-pollard-cry.gif

29 minutes ago, Venice B said:

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE

Imagem

Imagem

Coming in 3.4!

Alhaitham looks so good omg:jonnycat: And Yaoyao is cute too! 

Alhaitham skill and burst leaked by the way. They look like dendro keqing skill amd burst. I'm definitely pulling :WAP:

1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

Alhaitham skill and burst leaked by the way. They look like dendro keqing skill amd burst. I'm definitely pulling :WAP:

they were so lazy it's basically dendro keqing :bibliahh:

I was wondering whether I should get Scara but nvm I'm skipping for Dendro daddy Alhaitham and his weapon. :jonny:

Also C2 Yelan if she comes in the next patch. :flower:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

they were so lazy it's basically dendro keqing :bibliahh:

Ready for his spread serve :-*

But yeah I already told he was going to be dendro Ratqing :dies: He might be ok in hyperbloom teams if you don't have Nahida as onfield driver

Just saw his leaked footage and my god they didn't even try to think of something else. They really said Ratqing but make it green :ahh:

25 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Ready for his spread serve :-*

But yeah I already told he was going to be dendro Ratqing :dies: He might be ok in hyperbloom teams if you don't have Nahida as onfield driver

I mean I wasn't expecting the same exact kit with the same animations and all :bibliahh:

Edited by CBC

12 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Not Alhaitham serving RATking copy paste :rip: 

He will probably hit like a truck. I mean his weapon alone has over 88 CDmg :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

Queen Keqing remains meta :gaycat4: especially after dendro and after some of yall drag me for stanning the QUEEN :hawkeye:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.