Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m excited, that teaser is great! :duca:

As a NYC resident I could not be more excited :weeps:

I love the look and vibe already, the teaser is great. 

a better look at the "new" mask

OMKC9rO.jpeg

wanted to see Hayden Panettiere but perched for it

might need to rewatch the whole series

wig flew :duca: and the title is perfect especially with how they made fun of all the sequels that have the title of the orignal in 5 so it made sense in that one and plus people who they to see 5 by only calling it Scream now won't mind this being called 6 if they enjoyed 5 since they know there's nothing more they've missed, so there's no reason to keep pretending...

They finally talked about Neve leaving

https://ew.com/movies/scream-6-new-ghostface-mask/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=6399d814424cc10001c2af3e 

so boycott cancelled?

no, the rats just once again said it's for the best, wouldn't be surprised if she declines S7 with a good salary offer out of spite at this point, she's not gonna wanna be in it their sequels now she sees what their "respect" etc entails

OT @ConceptD add Jenna and teaser to the title people are stealing this thread for the teaser lol

I just hope the killers in this have a personal motive and not waste too much time in the stupid meta aspect of it. That’s what made the first so good. The last one was too on the nose with the meta stuff, but we’ll see about this next one 

OMGGG ICONIC I CANT WAIT

Hope Ghostface makes Tara suffer a bit before finishing her off :jonny5: 

loved the teaser!!! ugh New York and horror matches so well usually. I know it's hated as **** but Jason Takes Manhattan is also one of my fav entries in that F13 franchise.

i was watching Perri Nemiroff's breakdown of the teaser and she said she had just been talking to Kevin Williamson and that he basically said he regretted not exploring more of Randy's relationship with horror after being a victim of the attacks. She theorized that this scene was a panic attack/dream sequence from Mindy because of all the horror icons that popped up. I'm not sure if I agree with this take, but it's a really cool angle to develop in the movie. Here's the video timestamped if anyone is curious:

https://youtu.be/HdOAGmsyMYk?t=562

I enjoyed the preview. Three months away and I hope their marketing campaign can give this same creepy, vague vibe. It feels different from the rest. 

I was nervous about how I would feel knowing how different this movie could feel compared to the rest of the franchise, but this made me hopeful! I really enjoyed the teaser. I now cannot wait for a full trailer :monkey:

@Broken @HungryByTheBuffet I’ve updated the op the site wasn’t working for me at all yesterday so I wasn’t able to and it’s still not letting me quote anyone here so I’ve had to @ you’s. Tried to add Jenna and teaser to the title to draw more attention but it’s already such a long topic title :swan:

Teaser was SO good. All the horror icons references, Babadook, Jason, Ready Or Not, the Creep wolf mask :jonny5: I honestly can't wait but I really hope Mindy survives

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.