Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

@Ampersand13 can you change the thread title to Scream VII? And maybe merge the other threads

• Like 2

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Kirby back? I hated her character in Scream 6, what a let down. 

Samara Weaving should've been a lead role imo. They should get Olivia DeJonge a role. I liked her in Better Watch Out. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It's only matter of time until Patrick Dempsey is confirmed :katie2:

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

@Ampersand13 can you change the thread title to Scream VII? And maybe merge the other threads

Merged and kept the Scream 7 title! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

Is Kirby back? I hated her character in Scream 6, what a let down. 

Samara Weaving should've been a lead role imo. They should get Olivia DeJonge a role. I liked her in Better Watch Out. 

How can you hate a character that is barely in the film? 💀

Wait how are Sydney's kids gonna be the leads? As someone else mentioned, one of them was in a stroller in S5. The math isn't mathing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sexyzinger said:

How can you hate a character that is barely in the film? 💀

Thank **** for that. How long does she need to be in it for me to have an opinion? :rip: I wanted Kirby back, her character sucked this time though. 

29 minutes ago, Matthew4815 said:

Wait how are Sydney's kids gonna be the leads? As someone else mentioned, one of them was in a stroller in S5. The math isn't mathing.

This is a giant plothole and I bet you they will completely ignore it 

ok this baby is my #1 GF suspect for now, i'm not buying this innocent act

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

This is a giant plothole and I bet you they will completely ignore it 

Maybe the movie will be set in like 10+ years after the events of S5?

This could also be the way to 'close' the events of S5-6, that years have passed and that story has concluded 'successfully' for the victims of those attacks.

If they had proper planned this, they would have had Sydney's children be around 10 during the events of S5 so by now, we would have been 15-16. And S7 would mirror S1 with Sydney's children being targeted. Just like Sydney, she was the target thanks to her mom, albeit for other reasons, but her children would also be targeted thanks to her. But this time, Sydney is here to protect her children, unlike her own mom. This would really be a great full circle moment.

In the end, Syndey could have also sacrificed herself for her own children, which would bring an end to the Sydney saga and set the groundwork for a new trilogy involving her children.

Now, THIS actually should have been the reboot of 2022.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

If they had proper planned this, they would have had Sydney's children be around 10 during the events of S5 so by now, we would have been 15-16. And S7 would mirror S1 with Sydney's children being targeted.

Huh? Scream 5 came out in 2022 and Scream 7 is coming in 2025. The math ain't mathing and one of her kids was in a stroller in that movie. This whole kid angle just seems like a mess.

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Huh? Scream 5 came out in 2022 and Scream 7 is coming in 2025. The math ain't mathing and one of her kids was in a stroller in that movie. This whole kid angle just seems like a mess.

They could have S7 be set in like 2027-2028 though.

Was it specifically stated that she didn't have any other children or sth? Maybe the baby in the stroller wasn't hers and she is now a nanny? :eli:

• Haha 5

They're really gonna gloss over Jenna and Melissa's storyline? I guess we'll have to see :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

They're really gonna gloss over Jenna and Melissa's storyline? I guess we'll have to see :gaycat6:

Pivoting from Jenna and Melissa to Sidney's kids is such a downgrade.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

panned flop incoming

no Melissa, no slay. 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Focusing on the kids is going to be a mess. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Scream VI had nothing going on for itself other than the budget and great chase scenes, but the plot was lacking severely. They should've kept Jenna and Melissa and wait at least 4-5 years before making VII.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

Scream VI had nothing going on for itself other than the budget and great chase scenes, but the plot was lacking severely. They should've kept Jenna and Melissa and wait at least 4-5 years before making VII.

100%

The entire plot and especially the Final Act and reveal with the motive were atrocious. I know that plot holes etc are a thing in Scream movies, but the killers and motive were beyond ridiculous in the 6th one.

I still can't get over the fact that they had a whole NYPD officer be the father of Richie, who was revealed as Ghostface in the events of the 5th, but somehow, nobody knew this? Kirby and Gale did a whole investigation on each past Ghostface but failed to read into Richie's past and family? Did Ethan enroll University with a fake name/ID etc? His sister?

I though S5's final act was ridiculous but I didn't think they could top it... and then they did.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Atrl still acting like a little b**ch over Scream 7 focusing on Neve. Accept it and get over it. Scream is back and is primed for success with Kevin on board.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

barbiegrande

5 and 6 weren't as good as the first 4, but fans are being delusional if they think Kevin Williamson will make a better movie than Radio Silence. And the younger cast, while not as good as the OHG cast, did a lot to get younger audiences to care about Scream. Scream is supposed to be a hip franchise for upcoming talent. Nobody cares about Sydney and Mark if it means they completely abandon The Carpenter sisters.

**** Spyglass. Zionist trash studio 

Edited by barbiegrande

barbiegrande
10 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Atrl still acting like a little b**ch over Scream 7 focusing on Neve. Accept it and get over it. Scream is back and is primed for success with Kevin on board.

Kevin's last directed film was in 1999 and it flopped :rip: 

Delusional

• Thumbs Down 1

I actually think there's an interesting story about Sid and her kids.

Too bad Spyglass's dumbass ****** up any potential. I would have loved a plot opening on Sid surviving an attack with her kids as the open and then the core four coming to help her after or something but oh well

• Like 2

2 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Kevin's last directed film was in 1999 and it flopped :rip: 

Delusional

He was essential in making the first film what it was, and it's the best and most iconic of this franchise. I trust Kevin is going to deliver bountifully. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

He was essential in making the first film what it was, and it's the best and most iconic of this franchise. I trust Kevin is going to deliver bountifully. 

he also had a hand in Sick which was a really good slasher flick so I have faith he will do it justice. If Halloween is not Halloween without Laurie Strode then Scream is not Scream without Sydney Prescott 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

:rip::rip::rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.