The View | Season 27

BeenTheShit

Thoroughly enjoyed today's show.  I like when they're talking about an important and/or controversial topic and extend it over multiple segments so everyone can speak freely.  The mother's day segment was such a great idea and fun to watch! :alexz3:

On 5/8/2022 at 8:16 PM, pokerfaceboy said:

Yeah, guests have been pretty varied and new faces and not the same old. Next week is the same, Maury Povich, Billy Crystal, Jojo Siwa, and Jeannie Mai (unsure if she's guest co-hosting but that could be interesting). Just noticed too that Kellyanne Conway will be a guest on May 24, the popcorn is ready.

Interesting lineup but Kellyanne Conway!?  I see she'll be there hawking a book like every other Trump crony so it will be a messy show for sure.  I just hope Ana is there! :dies:

13 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I have a feeling the chair is going to Alyssa this fall. 

6 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

#team Alyssa :party: she's been the most like (old and sane) Jed 

I'm not so sure if Alyssa has it in the bag now like we thought.  I think Lindsey Granger is now a strong contender after last week. :celestial5:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

Here's my rundown on the last few days:

• Loved today's show!  The RuPaul's Drag Race cast was fun!  I was slightly bummed that Joy and Alyssa didn't participate in the segment though!  I wanted to know Joy's drag name! :redface:
  • Joy planted a whole tree on Meghan today during the Patti LuPone segment when she said: "You're paid to listen to me!"  Sara and Sunny both cackled so loud. :ahh:
  • Sunny was a little feisty as well. :dies:
  • Finally, the contracts must be up for renewal because Sara has definitely been bringing it this week!  I liked that she stood her ground when Whoopi pushed back because her point about the access inequality was valid. :clap3:

Btw, who's ready for the Alyssa vs Ana vs Sunny Friday smackdown tomorrow? :oh:

Another great show again today!  There were good discussions and plenty of laughs, plus everyone looked great! :alexz3:

Queen Ana was securing her guest spot for S26 today. :siptea:

4 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Queen Ana was securing her guest spot for S26 today. :siptea:

They all were on fire this morning and rightfully so. 

The summer schedule starts soon, so only Monday to Thursday will be live starting in June. I totally forgot that was a thing! Tara Setmeyer is back after Memorial Day to guest co-host a few eps!

Once again, I am very much enjoying Stephanie Grisham as a guest co-host.

I say they hire both Alyssa and Stephanie to shake things up. I mean, the table is big enough and it will give a good balance of political views at the table. Next season will be really political with midterms + presidential running announcements. 

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

I say they hire both Alyssa and Stephanie to shake things up. I mean, the table is big enough and it will give a good balance of political views at the table. Next season will be really political with midterms + presidential running announcements. 

I would be here for this. 

Finally caught up on yesterday and today...

• Stephanie Grisham was okay but the other hosts definitely don't seem as receptive to her anymore.  She was constantly being cut off and somewhat ignored.  I guess her whole "let me spill the tea about my time in the White House" is slightly played out. :michael:
  • That Selma Blair interview was interesting but heavy. :frown:
  • Friday's hot topics were fire!  The ones about PDA and sharing food had me rolling. :dies:
  • Did you guys catch the subtle shade to a certain Arizonian Princess when Ana was talking about the anonymous hotline?  "I think we'd fill it up with voicemails.  Actually... maybe not as much now." :fan:
  • Jeannie Mai was a great guest and I'm bummed they only had her for one quick segment.  She should've co-hosted today instead of Dan Abrahams. :grump:
  • Btw Joy was so shady when she introduced Jeannie.  "Emmy winning host of The Real... you know... that other show." :toofunny2:

Moving to next week...

• There's going to be a reunion segment Wednesday with the original hosts minus Barbara Walters.  They filmed it earlier this week. 
  • Prepare your viewing party for Tuesday's mess with Kellyanne Conway. :nicole:
  • According to the ticketing schedule, there isn't a guest host next week.  Hopefully Ana will just do the entire week because I need her to be there Tuesday! :eli:
  • Also, today's Friday show was the last live one of the season.  Next week there is no Friday show due to Memorial Day weekend.  Then starting the following week all Friday shows will be taped immediately after Thursday's shows. :katie:

On 5/19/2022 at 8:03 PM, FameFatale said:

I'm here for this too.  They can even keep Lindsey Granger and Tara Setmayer in the rotation as well.  This season has proved we don't need a single permanent host in the conservative chair. :michael:

The chair we actually need to worry about is Joy's if she indeed decides to retire after S25.  However, I'm beginning to think she's going to stick around one more season because of the turmoil in the country.  I mean you know she's going to be at home yelling at her TV, or posting stuff on Twitter, so why not continue to get paid for it? :alexz2:

2 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

I'm here for this too.  They can even keep Lindsey Granger and Tara Setmayer in the rotation as well.  This season has proved we don't need a single permanent host in the conservative chair. :michael:

The chair we actually need to worry about is Joy's if she indeed decides to retire after S25.  However, I'm beginning to think she's going to stick around one more season because of the turmoil in the country.  I mean you know she's going to be at home yelling at her TV, or posting stuff on Twitter, so why not continue to get paid for it? :alexz2:

I really don't see Joy retiring anytime soon. I honestly think she still likes doing the show tbh.

On 5/19/2022 at 8:03 PM, FameFatale said:

I don't care for Alyssa, but I'd be OK with this. I like Stephanie (and I don't like many conservatives)

Did you guys see former The View host Sherri Shepherd is getting her own show in the fall?

Looks like I was wrong about no guest host this week.  Alyssa is back tomorrow which means no Ana for the Kellyanne mess. :weeps:

Also, this was hands down the best part during today's show. :lmao:

And finally on this day in View Herstory...

Edited by BeenTheShit
tweets

Alyssa did that. You can tell her and Kellyanne had unfinished business.

What a mess… I couldn’t believe how long she talked initially and hardly anyone was pushing back.  She didn’t even answer any questions. :toofunny2:

• As expected, Kellyanne could not admit the election wasn’t stole and Joe Biden was fairly elected.  Then the constant “basement” line. :zzz:
  • Then her trying to say Joe Biden ruined the country and all of Trump’s accomplishments… Trump literally ripped this country apart and stood by as nearly a million Americans died of covid. 
  • I like how she blamed the media for the mess with her daughter.  Maybe you should’ve been an actual parent and took away your daughters electronics if “strange men” were DMing her?
  • The cheap shots she took at Alyssa.  “You claim to have saw the light, but you just like having your name in lights.” :juanny:
  • I was slightly disappointed in Sunny.  She seemed to be holding back and she barely asked one question.  Her body language and look of “girl please” on her face was priceless though. :fan:

Also, did anyone see the teaser about a “big announcement” tomorrow?  Alyssa named new S26 co-host?  Joy retiring? :soda:

Yeah that Kellyanne interview was a waste of time. None of girls sans Alyssa fought back at the garbage she was spewing  out of her mouth. 

Alright, I'm confused about tomorrow's show... I thought it would be a pre-taped reunion special but the ticketing website shows something about "audience participation" and Ana Navarro is listed as the guest? :huh:  WHAT IS HAPPENING!? :confused:

Btw as I mentioned above, Sunny's look of disdain towards Kellyanne through the entire interview was so hilarious. :dies:

I hate Kellyanne but that Alyssa “see your name in lights” skulldrag took me out :deadbanana4:

She’s not exactly wrong either. Alyssa jumped ship when she saw the ship sinking but she looked the other way for a lot. 

A really powerful show today.  It was indeed live, and the pre-taped reunion segment was not shown.  The entire show discussed the Texas shooting.  They had two guests: Texas Representative Joaquin Castro and Nelba Márquez-Greene, who lost her daughter Ana Grace in the Sandy Hook shooting.

The conversations were very passionate and many strong points were made for gun reform and universal background checks.  The co-hosts were on the verge of tears at times while discussing. :frown:

The big announcement teased at the end of yesterday’s show was also not mentioned or made.

54 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

A really powerful show today.  It was indeed live, and the pre-taped reunion segment was not shown.  The entire show discussed the Texas shooting.  They had two guests: Texas Representative Joaquin Castro and Nelba Márquez-Greene, who lost her daughter Ana Grace in the Sandy Hook shooting.

The conversations were very passionate and many strong points were made for gun reform and universal background checks.  The co-hosts were on the verge of tears at times while discussing. :frown:

The big announcement teased at the end of yesterday’s show was also not mentioned or made.

Yes it was very emotional. And made me tear up. 

I am assuming the reunion and big announcement will be pushed to next week.

I really like Alyssa. She was very respectful over her thoughts on the Texas shooting. All I could think about how childish Meghan would have been if she was still at the table. 

56 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I really like Alyssa. She was very respectful over her thoughts on the Texas shooting. All I could think about how childish Meghan would have been if she was still at the table. 

Girl for real! She already went and published a piece about Beto being washed up for his challenging Abott. Thank goodness she's gone. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.