The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Robyn is not that girl, never was that girl and was NEVER gonna be that girl! She gave us nothing but aggressive behavior, ugly hats, hypocrisy and did nothing but talk shyt and jump into all of Gizelle's arguments with that annoying ass monotone voice as if she's making a valid point. The fact that anyone here thought she was EVER gonna get a first seat and/or "carry" a season is beyond delusional. She's a 5 at best personality wise :toofunny3:

Candiace's absence will definitely be felt even if just for her confessionals 

Edited by dman4life
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Rush said:

So they've waited months to start shooting just for the whole cast to come back? :rip:

I think they wanted a spring/summer filming schedule for NY instead of last season the fall/winter with lots of long breaks for holidays, and it's so cold to film outside or at the Hamptons.

ugh Robyn really let that man embarrass her (and likely lose her job) and he's not even there :deadbanana: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

ugh Robyn really let that man embarrass her (and likely lose her job) and he's not even there :deadbanana: 

Gizelle knows since she's on second seat it's definitely curtains for Robyn. She tried to help her out to engage more on the topic but Robyn fumbled as usual :dies:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I bet she wasn't thinking this when they gave her that pink slip :dies:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Wendy ate her up too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Wendy dragging her at the end :rip:

• Like 1

Right!. The fact that Mia overshadowed Robyn's full 8 seasons in the last 15 minutes of this season :suburban:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Like her whole I don't care stick doesn't work. 

And also like housewives is their main income now. Him declining won't put them in the good graces of execs. 

I truly don't understand their household. 

Edited by TryMe
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Right!. The fact that Mia overshadowed Robyn's full 8 seasons in the last 15 minutes of this season :suburban:

I think she thought if she brought him to more events it would be enough :rip: 

gizelle was literally even trying to help her the reunion and this season. L

• Like 1

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

I don't think they ever removed RHONY from their bios but let's stay hopeful :suburban:

18 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She's such a low budget Temu clown. My LORD crawl up girl.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, dman4life said:

Gizelle knows since she's on second seat it's definitely curtains for Robyn. She tried to help her out to engage more on the topic but Robyn fumbled as usual :dies:

Why do you all obsess over Gizelle getting the 2nd seat as an indication of anything but make it ok for Karen and others?

Gizelle took a backseat this season. The real surprise was that Robyn didn't snatch the first seat but as she fumbled the season it now makes sense.

Honestly, they should have just moved Mia in Karen's spot and Karen in Mia's spot. A swap BUT that would have been too obviously divisive and ushered in the "teams" element.

The fact that Robyn, Wendy and Candice were so prominent this season and the best secured seat was the 2nd seat after Karen's first season last season barely saying a word.

It's a mess but I guess Gizelle's seating has her shaking in her boots or something.

I guess she's not a production puppet after all.:cm:

that video is hard I actually feel bad for Robyn, she's so far in deep, and that man knows it. I really wish her well.

• Like 2

On 3/29/2024 at 6:32 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don't get what Robyn sees in Juan to blindly defend him to this end.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eternal220 said:

I don't get what Robyn sees in Juan to blindly defend him to this end.

She'll never do any better, she needs to cling on for dear life.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, slw84 said:

Why do you all obsess over Gizelle getting the 2nd seat as an indication of anything but make it ok for Karen and others?

Gizelle took a backseat this season. The real surprise was that Robyn didn't snatch the first seat but as she fumbled the season it now makes sense.

Honestly, they should have just moved Mia in Karen's spot and Karen in Mia's spot. A swap BUT that would have been too obviously divisive and ushered in the "teams" element.

The fact that Robyn, Wendy and Candice were so prominent this season and the best secured seat was the 2nd seat after Karen's first season last season barely saying a word.

It's a mess but I guess Gizelle's seating has her shaking in her boots or something.

I guess she's not a production puppet after all.:cm:

Nobody has to "obsess" over anything, Gizelle missing first seat after 8 seasons is obviously going to be noticeable and talked about. I'm not sure why you of all ppl are trying to downplay it when you know damn well if it was any other girl in the same predicament you'd be writing us essays about how they played themselves, don't know how to play chess, are no longer in Bravo's good graces etc. Also let's not act like Gizelle willingly took a backseat this season when she literally had no choice but to since she's petty and doesn't know how to move forward with anyone besides Karen. 

Also Robyn not getting first seat is barely a surprise to anyone, she was never a contender. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

Nobody has to "obsess" over anything, Gizelle missing first seat after 8 seasons is obviously going to be noticeable and talked about. I'm not sure why you of all ppl are trying to downplay it when you know damn well if it was any other girl in the same predicament you'd be writing us essays about how they played themselves, don't know how to play chess, are no longer in Bravo's good graces etc. Also let's not act like Gizelle willingly took a backseat this season when she literally had no choice but to since she's petty and doesn't know how to move forward with anyone besides Karen. 

Also Robyn not getting first seat is barely a surprise to anyone, she was never a contender. 

• Like 1

First seat says a lot. 

Karen had no storyline either and they still chose her.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, dman4life said:

I understand it being talked about before the departures but it's clear that it didn't impact her. now Robyn and Candice who carried the season with drama is different.

The first seven seasons Gizelle stayed in some mess. She stepped back (focused on her eldest going to college and some side D)...I think she pulled a Rinna since she got so much backlash to show how bad and messy it gets without her stirring the pot and proved her point MUCh like Rinna did during Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy gate.

To keep Gizelle's name up to distract from Candice and Gizelle is hilarious, though.

It actually IS surprising as this season was Robyn's most scandalous and she was front and center with the drama. The fact that she. was placed 3rd after all the focus on her was more telling than whenever Gizelle and Karen get the 2nd seat as they are not going anywhere as the faces of the show. So yeah...:cm:

That said, 

Candice "left"

Robyn is dunzo. Sorry @stophittingmedad. She should have not sided against Gizelle and sided with a person who is too emotionally immature to realize that she is crossing her best friend to support what she felt was right.

Wendy and possibly Ashley might be out or demoted.

The new trinity: Gizelle, Mia, and Karen 

Ashley might as well be FOH but whatever she still finds her way in. the core four as the messy bone collector.

Nectar might have ended up replacing Wendy but we will see.

+ add 2-3 new girls and we can have a reset since the focus will be on Mia's new messy chapter, Karen's sobriety, Gizelle fully empty nesting as the twins will be heading to college soon and then possibly getting back in a serious relationship.

Gizelle can play it two ways: Kick Karen while she's down and be a true unapologetic villain or she can recognize RHOP has gotten so dark (yes, partially due to her antics) and this is the opportunity to be a supportive friend to Karen and Mia while reorg'ing and strengthening the trinity and maybe it's time for Ashley to get targeted but they might bring the fun back to the show if  bratty Candice, Eyore Donkey schlepp energy Robyn, and Dr. Wendy are removed.

Option A: core bolded Gizelle, Karen, Mia, Nectar, and Ashley with new girls

Option B: Gizelle, Karen, Mia, Wendy, Ashley and a new girl.

Option A provides more opportunity to reset and bring back the light energy.

10 hours ago, dman4life said:

I love how you're allegedly obsessing over it but had it been Karen sitting at the very end trust and believe there would be a post about it. They have rationalized in their mind somehow that Gizelle "took a step back". There is no she took a step back she is just a horrible housewife and that's more evident than ever.  When you isolate yourself off from certain members of the cast and refuse to take accountability for the rumors you brought to the show about their families then you're not good for this show anymore. She was pushed to the side because they saw what we all saw.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The passive aggression continues. Gizelle was not on an island. She was very much cool with most of the cast.

The thing is she received backlash from the Chris incident and pulled a Rinna and took a step back. 

Quiet as kept, I truly think it was a coordinated effort and was done intentionally and things STILL got dark and ugly between Robyn/Candice Wendy/Nectar and proved the same point Rinna proved when she took a step back from the backlash of leaning too far into the potstirring for the cast.

I'm surprised the haters are not calling her out for a image rehabilitation attempt by focusing on her empty nest storyline and some side D instead of engaging more.

Whether or not Gizelle has had a strong storyline she held that first seat and ya'll complained about her not deserving it but say nothing about Karen when last reunion it was Candice who deserved Karen's 1st seat and was given the 2nd seat for which Karen barely muttered three words in her 1st chair. LOL.

What was expected? Robyn and candice as first chair holders. I teased @stophittingmedad all season about Robyn finally reaching the summit expecting Gizelle to take the 2nd seat...and then Robyn got the 3rd seat:rip:

The way Candice and Robyn have been putting in work the past couple of seasons and still relegated to 2nd/3rd made it very clear. When Karen or Gizelle get put in the 2nd seat it is not because they put in a bunch of work...it's because they put in less work. Note the difference:ahh:

mmm mmm mmm...this could have been Robyn's defining season and she blew it.

21 hours ago, TryMe said:

First seat says a lot. 

Karen had no storyline either and they still chose her.

And it wouldn't be the first time she (Karen) had 1st seat and had no storyline.

Interesting, because all seven seasons Gizelle didn't have the strongest storyline and you all made note of that in frustration.

that being said, going forward the musical chairs of 1st seats will vary between Mia, Gizelle, and Karen. The trinity. Ashley would have to dark horse here way as the weakest of the new core four (if she makes it).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.