The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

37 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Literally her best performance on a reunion. (But she's terrible usually so not saying much)

I don't think candiace was ready for that energy 

How was her laughing a good performance lol Candiace wasn't even addressing her

producers/Candiance clocked her on site about her once again lying about the Chris situation 

• Like 2

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

How was her laughing a good performance lol Candiace wasn't even addressing her

producers/Candiance clocked her on site about her once again lying about the Chris situation 

Anytime Gizelle isn't sitting there looking stuck and confused (like she usually does) they think it's a good performance :dies:

• Haha 2

That was a great reunion episode. The only bad part was Robyn defending Juan. It's just embarrassing at this point 

Gizelle not explicitly saying there was "sexual assault" is bulls**t, because anyone with even a milligram of common sense knows what she was trying to imply with all of her shitty comments last season. Stfu.

Also, I enjoyed Jizz laughing at Candiace's crocodile tears.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Lille said:

anyone with even a milligram of common sense knows what she was trying to imply

Explains why some people in here are struggling then

• Haha 1

Fans switching :bibliahh:

• Like 1

The fans of RHOP seem to unanimously be over anything those two losers do

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Fans switching :bibliahh:

Lol I'm sorry but where did she clock or anything of the sort....whew child the bar is LOW for Gizzy

Didn't Mia say that she got pregnant with her son through an IUI? If so, why is there a question about paternity?....idk this is all serving forced and fake storyline....sad if that's the case

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

12 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Didn't Mia say that she got pregnant with her son through an IUI? If so, why is there a question about paternity?....idk this is all serving forced and fake storyline....sad if that's the case

Her and Gordon are clearly playing for tv lol 

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Her and Gordon are clearly playing for tv lol 

Unfortunate for their son.....but I guess they'll do anything for a check 

all things aside, Robyn looks a hot ass mess at the reunion. what is that hair mama! what is it! and the outfit, the outfit!! 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

again, she NEVER accused Chris of sexual assault. You can serve gymnastics all you want but that simply never happened. She said she felt uncomfortable in a closed room talking to a married man and Candiace stretched it out and made it a storyline.

People are going to believe what they believe.

Candice had many ways to handle that situation and make herself look better and she chose to react.

All these people so enraged and making Gizelle's name trend.

People using twitter posts that are likely Anti- GEB to attempt to prove a point.

People are so gagged that Candice "left" an almost million dollar salary but at least her "thriving" singing career is there for her.

These people will use anything to serve the same energy they claim Gizelle gives except they have no power or say in how things turn out which is why they will continue to hatewatch Gizelle even when their faves are ousted.

What's funny is Chris accepted Gizelle's apology for calling him a sneaky link but so many people are enthralled with this storyline in year 2.

I'm glad multiple people are leaving so we can hopefully deal with the Mia divorce, DUI Karen stuff and then get to a more lighter funner season.

• Like 1

That said, it's a shame there likely is no proper closure between Gizelle and Candice as well as Robyn. and Candice

Why was Gizelle baiting Candice so easily, though?

Candice just can't stop herself from namecalling like this is high school.

My girl Gizelle was in her biggest villain role in part 1. Tears Tears Tears was too much. 

Mia really is soaking up her moment and I'm not mad at it.

That said, so no one is going to talk about how Mia and Inc CLEARLY scammed old man Gordon and now that he's broke they are just going to pretend like it's a rekindled high school sweetheart thing. She was in contact with him THROUGHOUT THE MARRIAGE. She's a former stripper.

Um, Gordon got hustled. Poor dude.

No one calling out Karen's backhandling compliment to Robyn but would have been up in arms had Robyn done it to Karen.

Part 1 was fine. I don't look forward to parts 2 or 3 as it'll be Wendy/Necka focused and also Mia focused. At least Mia is a rising star.

Just finished S4 of Dallas, LeeAnne is truly unhinged like insane. Something is for sure wrong with this woman and it definitely has to do with her upbringing. The way she evades responsibility and manages to always confuse everyone is textbook narcissism. It was an enjoyable season that ended up being uncomfortable to watch. 

RHOP Reunion is literally better than the entire season, I really could've skipped watching it and just waited til the reunion + finale. 

sources are saying Robyn quit and they are trying to get her to stay currently :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

sources are saying Robyn quit and they are trying to get her to stay currently :deadbanana2:

ALEXA, play Destiny's Child's Survivor for the good pal @stophittingmedad 

Bravo said: GEB is a dynamic duo. We ain't given that up for Nathan.

:clap3:

Honestly, if RObyn returns then Ashley needs to be demoted. At least one should be removed from each camp just to make it fair and balanced.

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Girl, april fools has been and gone.

• Haha 2

Are we sure she's a good lawyer? It feels like she doesn't understand the difference between "Is your marriage ok? We know you mentioned some struggles you guys were having before" vs "The blogs are saying your man was downtown holding hands with another man telling people he's leaving you"

And isn't Ashley the one who did contaminated her but she's still hanging out with her? :rip:

As if Robyn would quit when Juan is unemployed....IF she's gone, it's because she's fired. I'm still not convinced she's gone tho

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boys said:

Are we sure she's a good lawyer? It feels like she doesn't understand the difference between "Is your marriage ok? We know you mentioned some struggles you guys were having before" vs "The blogs are saying your man was downtown holding hands with another man telling people he's leaving you"

And isn't Ashley the one who did contaminated her but she's still hanging out with her? :rip:

I just rewatched and this literally was all Ashely's fault :deadbanana2:

Hopefully Wendy confronts her at the reunion 

Real Housewives of DC getting added to Peacock :jonny5:

FINALLY! I've been scouring the internet and could never find it without having to pay

• Like 1

16 hours ago, slw84 said:

Mia really is soaking up her moment and I'm not mad at it.

That said, so no one is going to talk about how Mia and Inc CLEARLY scammed old man Gordon and now that he's broke they are just going to pretend like it's a rekindled high school sweetheart thing. She was in contact with him THROUGHOUT THE MARRIAGE. She's a former stripper.

Um, Gordon got hustled. Poor dude.

I never considered this. I thought the situation was a win-win for both.

Gordon is no fool (and was married BTW, so no poor dude) and just like he used his money to get Mia, she used her beauty to get his attention and keep him.

It was mutually beneficial for both until it stopped working.

he's so long winded and just sounds like a scammer :deadbanana: 

he still lowkey blamed Kenya for everything 

I'm late af to the RHOMiami S6 party (Reunion part 1) and is it wrong that I wanna slap Guerdy? Everything with her is extra and performative. She's insufferable.

+ why the **** are we getting Marcus ha confessionals behind the scenes of the reunion? It's giving Marciella.(his face is also punchable af)

Spoiler

Phew, I had to get all of that hatred out of me

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.