The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

19 minutes ago, kishi said:

Saying "Made me go into a bedroom" is dangerous. No matter what you all think. These women go too far and then don't take accountability.

"Made me go into a bedroom", constantly shifting your story and using terms like sneaky link to "spice" up the story is such an issue and she doesn't understand and just fake apologizes just to double down on her comments later. It's also odd that no one ever mentions how Gizelle waited until the cameras were on to bring this up with Candiace because she wanted it on national TV about her husband and wanted to make it a storyline. It is very dangerous behavior and people stanning her must have a few screws loose.

• Like 2

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people have comedic timing, Charisse has a comedic face. 

The few times she gets air time I just giggle. 

Ashley asking her if she ever paid for s*x was the highlight of the season for me. That also says a lot about the season.

Edited by TryMe

What is everyone in here smoking? Gizelle is not even a good villain, if would be different if she was a Kenya and could be campy and mean, she cannot even do that. Plus, the way Candi, Andy, and production CLOCKED her in lying, if you are going to lie at least keep your story straight and don't change it EVERY time you talk about it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The really gag is Ashely is an og and all we got out of her is that she is still massaging Michael's feet :deadbanana2:

how is she not a friend 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

2 hours ago, boys said:

Only one lying about sexual assault would be Gizelle since she also said that Chris touched sesame street as well. She continues to look like the biggest loser of this franchise after 8 years and thats while sitting next to Robyn of all people.

She NEVER said Chris assaulted her. Point blank period.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, kishi said:

Saying "Made me go into a bedroom" is dangerous. No matter what you all think. These women go too far and then don't take accountability.

It wasn't a bedroom - it was her reunion dressing room. In that season she held firm that he never touched her, solely the request made her uncomfortable. Candiace continued to talk about it, lied about it being a sexual assault allegation, and propped it up as a storyline.

Candisce fans are truly braindead.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

It wasn't a bedroom - it was her reunion dressing room. In that season she held firm that he never touched her, solely the request made her uncomfortable. Candiace continued to talk about it, lied about it being a sexual assault allegation, and propped it up as a storyline.

Candisce fans are truly braindead.

First of all stop labeling everyone as a Candiace stan for calling out Gizelle's disgusting behavior. I personally am not a Candiace stan but I'm not gonna let what Gizelle did fly as if she's some victim in this situation.

"It wasn't a bedroom it was her reunion dressing room" When she HERSELF made sure to specifically say it was a bedroom because you know exactly how that's going to sound to the viewers.

You can't even keep up with the stories that she's telling and are trying to call out other people for being incorrect. Your blind hatred for Candiace has you acting obtuse for the sake of wanting to stick up for Gizelle just because she's going up against someone you don't like even though she is the one who started the bad blood between the two.

After bringing the allegations to the CAMERA instead of just talking to her friend about it one on one before filming and saying "Hey I just didn't like how it would look for me to be alone in the bedroom with someone elses husband girl thats all" she chose to continue the season making inflammatory comments to make the viewers believe that Chris was going to try to do something in that room with her. The "sneaky link" comment and then say that Chris touched Deborah's ass (which would be sexual assault) all builds up to people forming a very dangerous perception of her husband on national television.

The brain dead people here are not Candiace's fan its the people acting like Gizelle is delivering some top tier performance as a housewife while in reality destroying the show that people found entertaining for so many years when it was once the peak of housewives amongst the other failing cities.

Edited by boys
  • Like 1

Giselle said 'Chris made me feel uncomfortable when he MADE me go into a room and close the door'....not to mention her calling him a sneaky link, claiming Chris knew no one was in her room (and thus trapped her), fabricating him grabbing Deborah's butt....clearly she was trying to create a narrative that he's a skeeve, she just didn't see the audience backlash coming Because of her reckless actions. Not to mention, her waiting until the cameras started rolling before confronting Candiace about it because SHE wanted a storyline.

Edited by RihRihGirrrl
  • Like 1

Just now, boys said:

First of all stop labeling everyone as a Candiace stan for calling out Gizelle's disgusting behavior. I personally am not a Candiace stan but I'm not gonna let what Gizelle did fly as if she's some victim in this situation.

"It wasn't a bedroom it was her reunion dressing room"

You can't even keep up with the stories that she's telling and are trying to call out other people for being incorrect. Your blind hatred for Candiace has you acting obtuse for the sake of wanting to stick up for Gizelle just because she's going up against someone you don't like even though she is the one who started the bad blood between the two.

After bringing the allegations to the CAMERA instead of just talking to her friend about it one on one and saying "Hey I just didn't like how it would look for me to be alone in the bedroom with someone elses husband girl thats all" she chose to continue the season making inflammatory comments to make the viewers believe that Chris was going to try to do something in that room with her. The "sneaky link" comment and then say that Chris touched Deborah's ass (which would be sexual assault) all builds up to people forming a very dangerous perception of her husband on national television.

The brain dead people here are not Candiace's fan its the people acting like Gizelle is delivering some top tier performance as a housewife while in reality destroying the show that people found entertaining for so many years when it was once the peak of housewives amongst the other failing cities.

again, she NEVER accused Chris of sexual assault. You can serve gymnastics all you want but that simply never happened. She said she felt uncomfortable in a closed room talking to a married man and Candiace stretched it out and made it a storyline.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

again, she NEVER accused Chris of sexual assault. You can serve gymnastics all you want but that simply never happened. She said she felt uncomfortable in a closed room talking to a married man and Candiace stretched it out and made it a storyline.

There you go again choosing to be obtuse when I said the sexual assault claim would be towards Deborah because she was going around with the other girls saying he grabbed her ass. Candiace didn't stretch anything out, Gizelle was the one who did this so stop trying ti push the blame onto someone else. She didn't say Candiace husband scratched my car. She accused him of making her go into a room (which suggests FORCE) and then proceeded to say she was uncomfortable followed by spending the season alluding to her husband being inappropriate with other women. If yo ucan't understand that then the issue here is with who raised you and the education you received.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boys said:

There you go again choosing to be obtuse when I said the sexual assault claim would be towards Deborah because she was going around with the other girls saying he grabbed her ass. Candiace didn't stretch anything out, Gizelle was the one who did this so stop trying ti push the blame onto someone else. She didn't say Candiace husband scratched my car. She accused him of making her go into a room (which suggests FORCE) and then proceeded to say she was uncomfortable followed by spending the season alluding to her husband being inappropriate with other women. If yo ucan't understand that then the issue here is with who raised you and the education you received.

That quote is from THIS season from a confessional in which she tries and fails to be sassy reiterating it was talking in the hotel room that made her uncomfortable. Do I think Gizelle is innocent? No. Do I think Gizelle should have let it go? Yes. But it's just dishonest to claim that accused him of assault in either instance. This is Real Housewives, not C-SPAN. Accusing husbands of being sneaky links is par for the course, but of course your emotional intelligence is at a level that you buy Candiace's Hallmark movie level fake tears and audience manipulation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

That quote is from THIS season from a confessional in which she tries and fails to be sassy reiterating it was talking in the hotel room that made her uncomfortable. Do I think Gizelle is innocent? No. Do I think Gizelle should have let it go? Yes. But it's just dishonest to claim that accused him of assault in either instance. This is Real Housewives, not C-SPAN. Accusing husbands of being sneaky links is par for the course, but of course your emotional intelligence is at a level that you buy Candiace's Hallmark movie level fake tears and audience manipulation.

It doesn't matter which season she said it she still SAID IT which just goes to show how she was constantly shifting what she said for the viewing audience. The claim of sexual assault IS dishonest but its not dishonest from the viewers perspective when thats what was literally told to us when you get on camera and say HE TOUCHED DEBORAH'S ASS. If you need to look up what the definition of that means by all means go for it. That along with what she was implying by the words she used to say he made her go into a bedroom with her paints a very nasty image of a person.

Once again you continue to revert back to "Candiace tears" as if her crying is making me grab a box of kleenex at home, It isn't and what you fail to realize is you're the only one who keeps talking about her tears because you're trying to distract from the narrative the woman you're supporting pushed.

Gizelle is killing this show and whatever brain cells you have left.

Just now, boys said:

It doesn't matter which season she said it she still SAID IT which just goes to show how she was constantly shifting what she said for the viewing audience. The claim of sexual assault IS dishonest but its not dishonest from the viewers perspective when thats what was literally told to us when you get on camera and say HE TOUCHED DEBORAH'S ASS. If you need to look up what the definition of that means by all means go for it. That along with what she was implying by the words she used to say he made her go into a bedroom with her paints a very nasty image of a person.

Once again you continue to revert back to "Candiace tears" as if her crying is making me grab a box of kleenex at home, It isn't and what you fail to realize is you're the only one who keeps talking about her tears because you're trying to distract from the narrative the woman you're supporting pushed.

Gizelle is killing this show and whatever brain cells you have left.

She said Deborah "said" he did, which they all repeated at that time before production exposed Deborah. The obtuse.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

She said Deborah "said" he did, which they all repeated at that time before production exposed Deborah. The obtuse.

So you're saying exactly what I said? That she said it? Oh okay.

wow they spilled

2 minutes ago, boys said:

So you're saying exactly what I said? That she said it? Oh okay.

You literally can't tell the difference between what you implied and what I said? The pick me behavior when they all repeated what Deborah said.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

You literally can't tell the difference between what you implied and what I said? The pick me behavior when they all repeated what Deborah said.

You're the one who keeps trying to add in the most minor things in an attempt to exonerate Gizelle. "The group said it too!" Okay?? So you agree that Gizelle said it as well. I never said she pulled the claim out of her ass. She took what she heard and used that as well to push a narrative about that man. I'm starting to think you're getting a pay check for choosing to ignore what she did.

Just now, boys said:

You're the one who keeps trying to add in the most minor things in an attempt to exonerate Gizelle. "The group said it too!" Okay?? So you agree that Gizelle said it as well. I never said she pulled the claim out of her ass. She took what she heard and used that as well to push a narrative about that man. I'm starting to think you're getting a pay check for choosing to ignore what she did.

Saying he touched her versus saying Deborah SAID he did something are two completely different things.

• Like 1

Jizz has been utter garbage since at least season 4 … and people still bark up and down this thread and on twitter saying she shouldn't be booted from the cast. she has a REAL nasty spirit and as someone who hated Candiace she should have absolutely stayed over that turkey neck ho3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Saying he touched her versus saying Deborah SAID he did something are two completely different things.

All that is saying is that Deborah made the claim and then Gizelle helped pushed it after knowing what she said about him earlier in the season. She was happy enough to hear what Deborah was saying about him because it was corroborating what she had implied about him. If you can't follow that train of thought please go enroll back in middle school.

6 minutes ago, boys said:

All that is saying is that Deborah made the claim and then Gizelle helped pushed it after knowing what she said about him earlier in the season. She was happy enough to hear what Deborah was saying about him because it was corroborating what she had implied about him. If you can't follow that train of thought please go enroll back in middle school.

Happy to hear it, but did NOT accuse Chris of sexual assault. Glad you agree. Candiace supporters are truly the Barbz of Bravo. Glad she got FIRED so we don't have to read this nonsense anymore.

can't wait to see how that bombing music career goes.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Happy to hear it, but did NOT accuse Chris of sexual assault. Glad you agree. Candiace supporters are truly the Barbz of Bravo. Glad she got FIRED so we don't have to read this nonsense anymore.

can't wait to see how that bombing music career goes.

On a ATRL forum celebrating a woman who pushed such a false and disgusting narrative about someone all under the guise of semantics. I will never agree with anyone who has a brain like yours please get some help. 

"She never said he assaulted her!!!" Right.. She just lead the viewers down a trail with bread crumbs to the conclusion she wanted them to form about her husband. You don't have to say anything when you can simply imply it and let people form the most heinous thoughts about your so called friends husband all for the sake of filming a scene on bravo because you can't keep a man, aren't funny, have no money, can't dress or bring anything else to the show other than attacking marriages all because you let the deacon back in your home after he cheated and embarrassed you, AGAIN*

Edited by boys

Literally her best performance on a reunion. (But she's terrible usually so not saying much)

I don't think candiace was ready for that energy 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

- Mia is such an interesting character. She can really cary. She is funny, beautiful and is ''honest'' but also lies a lot. 

- I wasn't impressed with Gizelle performance at all. She and Robyn do not want to move the needle. 

- Wendy read the F out of Robyn. I love her reads. 

- Ashley and Neka were just there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Potomac has really fallen off and this reunion confirms it. Gizelle can't take accountability for anything and Andy makes it his mission to go as easy on her as possible. Candiace flopped badly I was disappointed in her performance and the screenshots were cringe. Karen looked great. That's all I have, this wasn't entertaining at all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.