The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

It's crazy how they'll shake up a literal PERFECT cast but not touch ones that need it (NJ, Pot)

-

Kameron Westcott is hilarious in sorry I know she's hated but she cracks me up

• Like 1

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, CroNich said:

Why the **** are there rumours about a Miami cast shake-up, they better ******* not touch the cast, if anything all of the friends of SHOULD be actual housewives at this point. It's one of the only exciting and fresh-feeling franchises they have right now!! Bravo always find a way to ruin a good thing. 

My fear is they are getting too shake-up "happy,” with rebooting New York, then Atlanta, and now possibly Potomac

10 hours ago, CroNich said:

Why the **** are there rumours about a Miami cast shake-up, they better ******* not touch the cast, if anything all of the friends of SHOULD be actual housewives at this point. It's one of the only exciting and fresh-feeling franchises they have right now!! Bravo always find a way to ruin a good thing. 

Miami is like the only franchise that needs absolutely no re-tooling at all (with the exception of maybe making Kiki and Adriana full-time), of COURSE Bravo is going to f*** it up.

:clack:

Yeah, they better leave Miami the **** alone!! 

Sometimes Most of the times, I don't understand certain Bravo decisions:

1. Keeping Gina on OC after 343850 seasons of being irrelevant (I'd say the same of Emily, but she kinda worked last season).

2. Keep hiring these one-and-done hws on Beverly Hills to support Kyle against (especially against Sutton)...but EVERYONE can see they are flops. It's no wonder that 3 of the worst housewives EVER come from that franchise: Diana, Anne Marie and John Mellencamp's annoying daughter.

3. Wy would they touch Miami....NO! In fact, they should do everything in their power to promote it.

4. I can't even begin talking about NJ, clearly the worst franchise.

5. Now Candygal is gone? Potomac truly in the pits of hell...I hope they can fix it cause Potomac was considered one of the best of the best. 

8 hours ago, 305 said:

It's crazy how they'll shake up a literal PERFECT cast but not touch ones that need it (NJ, Pot)

-

Kameron Westcott is hilarious in sorry I know she's hated but she cracks me up

I think the problem is that no one is really watching. Like the drop when you coming after RHOBH is kind of wild 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think the problem is that no one is really watching. Like the drop when you coming after RHOBH is kind of wild 

They messed up so bad not relaunching on bravo. The first few newseasons on peacock of Miami were so good and if the bravo only watchers saw them this last season would have had MUCH. Better numbers 

• Thanks 1

I just started Miami season 5 (I'm two episodes in) and I feel SO bad for Lisa. But her saying Larsa needs to walk the plank at Alexia's yacht wedding celebration was iconic and most pleasing to me

4 hours ago, every1blinks said:

I just started Miami season 5 (I'm two episodes in) and I feel SO bad for Lisa. But her saying Larsa needs to walk the plank at Alexia's yacht wedding celebration was iconic and most pleasing to me

You will stop feeling bad for her in season 6 :cm:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Someone with some sense! Yes the cast is great but no ones watching, and they really have no excuse with it airing after the highest rated housewives show on the network. 

I love Miami but clearly somethings not clicking with the public. 

37 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Someone with some sense! Yes the cast is great but no ones watching, and they really have no excuse with it airing after the highest rated housewives show on the network. 

I love Miami but clearly somethings not clicking with the public. 

I don't think this is completely true. 7 days rating showed that this season had 80% higher ratings than previous season (Source). That is major.

You cannot compare a show that is traditionally watched in a weekly basis (RHOBH) to a show that essentially was restarted as a streaming program

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

I don't think this is completely true. 7 days rating showed that this season had 80% higher ratings than previous season (Source). That is major.

You cannot compare a show that is traditionally watched in a weekly basis (RHOBH) to a show that essentially was restarted as a streaming program

Is that not because the previous season aired on peacock months before first? Naturally ratings would be up if it premiers on bravo first this time. 

Regardless, the ratings aren't great from such a large lead in week on week.

Wait...do we still care about just ratings? I thought a lot of people catch up on Bravo shows the next day on Peacock. Maybe a lot of ppl watch Miami like that right? That's how the whole 80% more viewership came to be. 

I really hope that's the case...cause it's really the best franchise!! My girls deserve better!!

1 hour ago, Illyana Frost said:

Wait...do we still care about just ratings? I thought a lot of people catch up on Bravo shows the next day on Peacock. Maybe a lot of ppl watch Miami like that right? That's how the whole 80% more viewership came to be. 

I really hope that's the case...cause it's really the best franchise!! My girls deserve better!!

it still did well. But it is a housewife franchise. I don't know if changing people will fix it though 

Wendy has her bots going after Tamra and Teddi because they said they'd like to see her out of rhop too…I hope her butthurt reaction is a sign she's been given her pink slip.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

it still did well. But it is a housewife franchise. I don't know if changing people will fix it though 

Sutton carried :clap3:.

This is also why they are never getting rid of Crystal or Dorit :skull:

RHOBH watchers are similar to The Kardashian watchers: they just want low stakes drama. Plus, I also think a lot of people are actually invested in the Richards family drama

I'm feeling mixed emotions regarding Candiace's departure.

Not happy over the fact that the miserables bullied her out but she is booked and busy so she'll continue to thrive, I can't say the same for GEB and her minions :siptea:. Of course, the crew was going to blame Candiace for playing a role in Sesame Street's actions. The line is always moving when it comes to her and Wendy and it's tired. Glad that Robyn is getting or got the pink slip, she should've been gone seasons ago. Andy probably wanted to get rid of her after last season with the paywall nonsense but this season needed a storyline and it looks like Mia delivered at the last minute while Robyn continued to give us delusional and sad.

Everyone is going to be jumping on Karen next season for sure. Team Karen, Wendy and K (if she comes back) for next season. Nneka, Charisse and Jacqueline are not necessary. I want Askale back but RHOP has been a dumpster fire for the past two seasons, maybe it's best that she was on the show during the better seasons.

Likely cast: Gizelle, Karen, Mia, Wendy, K, new girl, Gordon
Ideal cast: Karen, Wendy, Askale, K, Mia, new girl, Gordon

Ashley can go massage Michael's feet for her allowance.

• Thumbs Down 1

At this point Asheley's storyline is too embarassing to be onTV. Go rub your sugar daddy's feet without us knowing pls. 

Get us 2 new wives and we'll be good

• Like 3

On 3/25/2024 at 12:17 PM, The Closer said:

The way it reads it makes me think it was her decision to leave for now. Not the usual "my contract wasn't renewed".

bravo always gives them the option to frame it that way after they've been fired. its only recently that some are more transparent about it and say it bluntly.  

Edited by teresaguidice

I really don't think Candeegoddess was canned...it doesn't make sense with the current status of Potomac.

Ugh next season is make it or break it for them....I blame Jizz and her minions.

• Like 1

Candiace leaving is bittersweet. I love her but her husband makes my skin crawl. Mia and Nekka are the new supremes

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mornings said:

Candiace leaving is bittersweet. I love her but her husband makes my skin crawl. Mia and Nekka are the new supremes

Yeah I agree about her husband. I liked him a lot at first and their marriage made sense but now he's just very……weird and bitter. Serving loser a lil bit. And their dynamics now seem a lil awkward (or forced?) idk. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Yeah I agree about her husband. I liked him a lot at first and their marriage made sense but now he's just very……weird and bitter. Serving loser a lil bit. And their dynamics now seem a lil awkward (or forced?) idk. 

Totally. He kind of reminds of Robyn when she gets upset, like dumpy and huffing and puffing and and bratty immature. Idk how to say it really I haven't had enough coffee, but yeah him being gone is the only silver lining to her leaving the show 

• Like 1

Candiace def wasn't fired, Robyn was though thank god

So they've waited months to start shooting just for the whole cast to come back? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.