The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And ready Robyn’s hat business that no one has seen anyone buy :dies: 

The coins came through...I've seen people with the hat and it's a successful business:lakitu:

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, The Closer said:

UGT2 premiere (night) :party: Anyone know around what time they get uploaded to Peacock?

Isn't it coming tomorrow? 

It's be kinda weird to premier it on a BH/DBX night :skull:

Diana offering nothing :rip:

her hate for Sutton is funny, but that's it. we don't need her and her hotel room preparation team back 

Diana clearly doesn’t fit in with this group. Sutton has better and more entertaining dynamics with Erika than Diana has with anyone in the group. The fact that Diana and Crystal, the two most boring, are the closest does not help her cause. 

Amex Platinum had an event so attended a virtual Q&A w/ Tamra and Brandi and saw the premiere of RHUGT

SPOILER (I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO SPOILER TAGS SO SORRY IF YOU READ AND DIDN'T WANT TO)

the premiere is cute and i like the way they framed everything.  everyone brought something honestly except for Eva who was just really serving 'I'm happy to be invited'.  the only real info we got from her is that she has known Phaedra since she was 17 because of her brother and they're close and she's obsessed with Vicki

brandi/taylor kicks off.  brandi is likely carrying this. 

vicki is so rude 

dorinda is definitely salty af that she got 'put on pause' from rhony and is def not over it :rip: 

Jill isn't in the premiere because of a jewish holiday and comes day 2 which is not in ep 1. 

21 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Wrong. Robyn and Gizelle are actually likable

so true!!! theyre the most likeable out of all the housewives in every city!!

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And ready Robyn’s hat business that no one has seen anyone buy :dies: 

peep the icon sweaty im literally wearing one...

16 hours ago, boys said:

Wrong. Gizelle and Robyn are unlikeable and haters.

typical reply from illiterate and tasteless user boys. not surprised to see such hate for 2 lovable besties. maybe get a hobby like knitting or pottery throwing instead of hating the queens of bravo?

8 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

typical reply from illiterate and tasteless user boys.

:rip:

12 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

Wasn't your actual hat order cancelled and you didn't get your money back after months of waiting or something like that?

I want to count how many times Diana licks her lips in an episode. It drives me absolutely insane.

30 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

typical reply from illiterate and tasteless user boys. not surprised to see such hate for 2 lovable besties. maybe get a hobby like knitting or pottery throwing instead of hating the queens of bravo?

22 minutes ago, Stevie said:

:rip:

Not two raccoon avi's coming for me

The scene when Jennifer breaks the glass and threatens Melissa and Melissa attempts to appear intimidating but fails is so funny. Melissa comes across so disingenuous:rip:

RHOBH was boring but Erika was hilarious, sorry :rip: Sutton and Erika actually like each other but don't want to admit it because neither wants to, idc

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

RHOBH was boring but Erika was hilarious, sorry :rip: Sutton and Erika actually like each other but don't want to admit it because neither wants to, idc

Erika annoys me but at least she has funny moments and brings something to the show. Erika was hilarious on the boat, but like Sutton said, it was cringe they played it’s expensive to be me on a charter boat considering the legal situation and now she has 2.2 million in unpaid state taxes alone from 2019, with likely more unpaid tax bills from 2020 and 2021 to hit her soon :rip: 

Whoever played that really set her ass up. 

1 hour ago, stophittingmedad said:
5 hours ago, slw84 said:

The coins came through...I've seen people with the hat and it's a successful business:lakitu:

I just ordered one lol 

But all my friend like Diana cause she brings money but she literally adds nothing for me lol

Diana literally adds nothing to the show…

19 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

But all my friend like Diana cause she brings money but she literally adds nothing for me lol

She doesn't even go to stores so we can see her shop :rip:

21 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Same, I see her get a bit of love outside of Housewives stans. There's a disconnect between the stans and GP as always.

A lot of people still love Rinna :rip: 

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Same, I see her get a bit of love outside of Housewives stans. There's a disconnect between the stans and GP as always.

A lot of people still love Rinna :rip: 

A lot of the pretentious white gays probably love Diana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.