The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

This is literally the worst thing Kyle has done on the show. :deadbanana4:  Is she on something there, too? It looks like mixing uppers with alcohol to me.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Also not Jax saying he felt violated by Erika after there was a whole plot around that word when Crystal used it last year :deadbanana4: I'm sure that's gonna come up.

I don't even know what to change the thread title to thats how at a loss I am for the clips I've seen, holy ****

Kyle ******* disgusting ***** bad sister pig 

I'm tired of the way they treat Erika. "It was soooOOOOOOoooo good to see her lighter and fun!" That wasn't lighter and fun, it was sloppy. They're trying to create a narrative that she's rising like a phoenix from the ashes and its nothing of the sort.

Also the producers need to tell them to stop saying "Open and honest" because I cannot hear it another time.

Kyle must think of Kim when she sees Sutton, because that’s the only other person who has ever made her mask slip this far. The clips from the previews are insane. :rip: 

Aspen must be a ******* **** show because every episode has had heavy drama. 

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm tired of the way they treat Erika. "It was soooOOOOOOoooo good to see her lighter and fun!" That wasn't lighter and fun, it was sloppy.

Literally if Kim behaved the way Erika has been then by now Rinna would have already tried to rope herself into the story, LVP would have brought it up at tea with Kyle, Kyle would give us her tears on if Kim has fallen off the wagon in a confessional but here they want to act like it's a return to form for the XXXpensive songstress.

3 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Kyle must think of Kim when she sees Sutton, because that’s the only other person who has ever made her mask slip this far. The clips from the previews are insane. :rip: 

Aspen must be a ******* **** show because every episode has had heavy drama. 

The way I completely forgot we still have *** gate coming up with Kathy :rip: 

3 minutes ago, boys said:

Literally if Kim behaved the way Erika has been then by now Rinna would have already tried to rope herself into the story, LVP would have brought it up at tea with Kyle, Kyle would give us her tears on if Kim has fallen off the wagon in a confessional but here they want to act like it's a return to form for the XXXpensive songstress.

It looks like Rinna is going to confront Erika about her drinking and mixing pills, but I'm sure she's only doing it because she knows people will call her a hypocrite if she doesn't. Erika will admit its not a good look and that she's struggling, Rinna will embrace her, and they will gallop into the sunset.

Vyle is getting dragged all over social media. It's finally over for the FFF.

It has come to the point of messiness that it's not even entertaining to watch anymore, it's extremely disturbing and offputting. 

4 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Vyle is getting dragged all over social media. It's finally over for the FFF.

Twitter is lighting all them up, Bravo won't be able to ignore the backlash they'll receive after it airs. 

37 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

:biblio: :biblio: 

The RHOBH cast is truly the pits :deadbanana2: 

Kyle not believing Sutton misscarriages is worse than Sutton not caring about Dorit's robbery. I am glad Garcelle and Sutton are friends and support each other because these other women would have run them off the show already

Just now, Chemist said:

The RHOBH cast is truly the pits :deadbanana2: 

Kyle not believing Sutton misscarriages is worse than Sutton not caring about Dorit's robbery. I am glad Garcelle and Sutton are friends and support each other because these other women would have run them off the show already

Yeah I was on Kyle's side regarding how Sutton treated Dorit's robbery but this eclipses that by far. Just rubs salt in the wound the way she laughed about Erika cussing out Jax. If that had happened to Portia I think Kyle would've literally caught a charge and ended up in jail

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Twitter is lighting all them up, Bravo won't be able to ignore the backlash they'll receive after it airs. 

Yep. It's a wrap for everyone except for maybe Dorit from that crew of demons.

Watch on Wednesday, Kyle will post an IG story saying her and Maurico reached out to Garcelle and apologized for being insensitive towards her son 

30 minutes ago, slik said:
Between the clip of Erika cussing out Garcelle's child, Kyle/Dorit/PK/Mauricio laughing about it and now Kyle manhandling Sutton (can you imagine if that situation was reversed) and telling her she's never had miscarriages....this is a new all-time low for this show.

The only likable people left are Sutton and Garcelle (and occasionally Crystal). I have no interest in watching a full season of this, it's not good or  entertaining.

This is the reason why we hate the FF5. Their disgusting behaviour is fully on display this season and it's becoming unwatchable. S11 was just a fluke 

3 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Yep. It's a wrap for everyone except for maybe Dorit from that crew of demons.

I can't see them firing them all but this will and should forever change the dynamic. If Dorit is smart like she's occasionally proven to be she will jump ship for Garcelle, especially after they just had so much fun in Cannes together.

From a show perspective, I think Kyle and Rinna are smart enough to know the only way to save themselves now is cannibalize each other. We'll see if they close ranks and go down together or if they start turning on each other.

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I can't see them firing them all but this will and should forever change the dynamic. If Dorit is smart like she's occasionally proven to be she will jump ship for Garcelle, especially after they just had so much fun in Cannes together.

From a show perspective, I think Kyle and Rinna are smart enough to know the only way to save themselves now is cannibalize each other. We'll see if they close ranks and go down together or if they start turning on each other.

I agree. Rinna and Diana are definitely the most at risk right now, but Kyle needs to go on an apology tour the next few weeks.

The more the season progresses the more I think the show needs a major cast shake up. The FFF can do anything and laugh it off 10 seconds later because their alliance is so dominant in the show and no one could really go against them or hold them accountable since 'the others' in the show are always being outnumbered. Garcelle and Sutton are not enough to break this group apart (unfortunately)

7 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Watch on Wednesday, Kyle will post an IG story saying her and Maurico reached out to Garcelle and apologized for being insensitive towards her son 

Kyle is already defending herself. Via queens of bravo IG account

Hopefully after Crystal sees the way Kyle treated Sutton and the others reaction to Erika cussing at Jax she wises up, too, and realizes who she is dealing with. I can't see her defending either instance even if she is kinda on the outs with Sutton and Garcelle. (And she clearly hates Kyle.)

Y'all...apparently Patterson Delores is coming out this season and is becoming besties with Marge. Jackie is allegedly BRINGING it, and is now besties with Tre over Melissa. And...Jennifer getting exposed as pro-life against Marge. 

https://bravoandcocktails.com/2022/07/04/dynamics-in-nj-have-shifted/

The fact that Dorit was kikiing with her last week :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.