The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

17 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

And I was confused when Mia said Peter was like her family, because since when were Mia and Peter ever that close 

I mean she lived in Baltimore which is one of his locations 

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielle Staub just confirmed on IG she will be exposing the Gorgas this week. This will be the final nail in the coffin, I fear.

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

But this is not for them to judge. Who are they to be like we respect you if you are into education but if you want to make changes to YOUR BODY, we can no longer view you with respect? There judgment of Wendy opened them up for Wendy to read them for absolute FILFTH and they couldn’t take it. They lost sleep over it and are mad. Don’t start it if you can’t finish it is all I got to say. Gizelle and Robyn come across as very weak with this.

Well, we judge whether we should or not? I do not think it was just about the body. Wendy's personality changed. She became very rehearsed and very aware of the cameras and the criticism she faced her first season.

I think it's easy to take Wendy's poorly executed rehearsed reads.

That said, I think they wanted to use Wendy as their Mia/Marlo and when she switched up and became fake they were over her. Robyn has some true beef with her because GIzelle is just dismissive towards her.

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

This is quite the “female empowerment” spin on what was clearly just Robyn/Gizelle finding something they could pounce on Wendy for so they could create content for the show. Nothing more, nothing less. 

I'm not sure I understand what you are referring to about female empowerment.

Wendy came in as Mrs. Education and a soro to Gizelle. She was messy but it was her freshman season. She faced criticism from the viewers and from her cast (Karen and Ashley in particular).

Wendy took the feedback hard and changed her body (most of them enhance) but she ALSO changed her personality and she was giving us poorly executed reads that she figured would get more people to like her and she was less about education and more about having "moments"

Gizelle and Robyn did what they do which was be messy and thus you have the rumors. Wendy rightfully was upset by this. Wendy gives Gizelle a contrived and poorly executed reunion "read" trying to one up that Composition book from Monique and then appears in the next season to attempt to embrace Gizelle with a fake hug. Gizelle was very dismissive but Wendy was being fake.

Now Robyn and Wendy's issues are real and Robyn is not behaving properly. I'm trying to figure out WHAT makes her so mad with wendy. wendy is wack as f.

She's no fan favorite so let her do her thing. 

But it's a mess we talk more about GEb than Mia in this situation. Very transparent. Ha. 

I have a feeling the reunion is going to focus on this colorism angle and Ashley will be the only one struggling to prove she isn't whereas the others will use their husbands and friends off the show to prove their point...as well as liking Wendy (for some), charisse (for some), and/or Monique (for some).

It's gonna be a mess.:gaycat7:

40 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Danielle Staub just confirmed on IG she will be exposing the Gorgas this week. This will be the final nail in the coffin, I fear.

Loving this for us. Gorgas need to GO. I'm tired of seeing that red steroid little person trying to ham it up for the camera yet Peter is called Patricia and Joey is not called Josephine. All up in women's business and surprised he's called the B word.:turkey:

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

And I was confused when Mia said Peter was like her family, because since when were Mia and Peter ever that close 

Her husband is cool with him. they showed a pic from 2015???

It was so frustrating to watch them all blame Wendy when Mia was the one who started everything and couldn’t control herself :rip: the reason she threw the drink in the first place was stupid as hell. It’s like they were fighting about nothing and Mia just did it as a failed attempt to look tough as one of the newer cast members. 

it also felt like the episode went nowhere since last week ended on a cliffhanger about the restaurant and then they were still at Patricia’s restaurant at the end of this one. I was cackling at the Karen matrix montage though :dies:

37 minutes ago, Acetone said:

It was so frustrating to watch them all blame Wendy when Mia was the one who started everything and couldn’t control herself :rip: the reason she threw the drink in the first place was stupid as hell. It’s like they were fighting about nothing and Mia just did it as a failed attempt to look tough as one of the newer cast members. 

it also felt like the episode went nowhere since last week ended on a cliffhanger about the restaurant and then they were still at Patricia’s restaurant at the end of this one. I was cackling at the Karen matrix montage though :dies:

The fact that Mia did all of that over Peter Thomas 

Massive support for Wendy online :deadbanana: She secured another season I fear. Mia on the other hand is on shaky grounds

Candiace and Wendy are going to EAT the GEB up at the reunion though. Can’t wait :clap3:

i am enjoying this season btw despite of being a bit toxic :michael:

25 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Massive support for Wendy online :deadbanana: She secured another season I fear. Mia on the other hand is on shaky grounds

Yeah, Wendy has a couple more seasons in the bag. Mia will likely stay since she is willing to do whatever for a low rate.

Hopefully the massive support translates into supporting her business products.

16 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Candiace and Wendy are going to EAT the GEB up at the reunion though. Can’t wait :clap3:

i am enjoying this season btw despite of being a bit toxic :michael:

That's expected.

Wendy is already rehearsing her reads right now.

Candice will do well off the top, though.

I saw some people cheer about GEB limiting their comments or disabling???

Do people not get that they are doing exactly what production and execs want?

People are refreshing social media to see when they turn their comments back on and increasing engagement which helps the cast members and the show.

I love how they don't tussle back and forth with the social media keyboard gangsters.

Unfortunately, I can predict what GEB and Mia are going to say to get out of it at the reunion.

Mia is going to have a messy reunion cause the friend currently hates her too 

and she’s just been lying :deadbanana2:

The RHOP producers are doing a bit too much I fear. What was with that breaking coconut shot, weird disclaimer, and all these anti-Wendy edits? The show is starting to feel too produced.

It's just so rich that Robyn was calling Wendy the aggressor and the antagonist, but had nothing to say for Mia. She really showed her hand right there. Mia was so trashy for that.

I re-watched at the season 7 trailer and it seems like we've seen most of the scenes that were shown on the trailer, with the exception of the big dinner where Karen and Charisse get into it. I'm assuming they'll be another trailer released soon with all the things they've yet to preview? We usually get around 20 episodes or so.

These girls can't TAKE Wendy. She reads them all with ease and catches out inconsistencies within the group that the audience sees but is often not brought up. Mia and her big foot can exit stage left along with the lightskin bandits. I'm sick of them. Especially Robyn, she was literally calling Wendy antagonistic all while filming her and then encouraging her to fight Mia. 

The colourism is evident in the contrasting reactions to Mia and Monique. And best believe had Wendy did what Mia had done not only would Robyn and Gizelle see to it that she is iced out the group but Andy probably would've removed her off the show also.

i havent seen the ep yet but oooo robyn got EVERYONE talking!!! stay pressed robyn haters

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Yeah, Wendy has a couple more seasons in the bag. Mia will likely stay since she is willing to do whatever for a low rate.

This TOOK ME OUT omg :deadbanana2:

but yes. She’s ready to throw anything when she can’t find a comeback. Lettuce, a drink, a purse, a bible… whatever is closest.

45 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

i havent seen the ep yet but oooo robyn got EVERYONE talking!!! stay pressed robyn haters

The girls were bragging about having her disable her comments after the episode like that was a win for them.

"Boring" Robyn ain't so boring now, huh.

Keeping her flute in tact before the destination marriage season 8 opener.

and she still has the surrogate storyline since Juan wants a daughter

Maybe she won.:turkey:

24 minutes ago, slw84 said:

The girls were bragging about having her disable her comments after the episode like that was a win for them.

Once Juan gets fired for that sexual abuse cover up at the college he coaches at, I doubt there will be a wedding 

im crying... im in tears. i cant believe the hate robyn is getting everywhere. here, twitter, ig. and her husbands sexual abuse cover up... its bad for us robsters. we cant keep taking Ls like this. :redface:

1 minute ago, stophittingmedad said:

im crying... im in tears. i cant believe the hate robyn is getting everywhere. here, twitter, ig. and her husbands sexual abuse cover up... its bad for us robsters. we cant keep taking Ls like this. :redface:

The Dixons will get the win in the end. 

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Girl the next storyline for Robyn is Juan being involved in a coverup for a sex scandal at his university. 

6 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Mia deactivated her twitter 

Yes and watch RHOP social media stans refresh their computers every 15 minutes awaiting her return and also increasing her social media impressions by keeping her name in their keyboards.

The stans will fall for it...again.

6 minutes ago, Phobos said:

Girl the next storyline for Robyn is Juan being involved in a coverup for a sex scandal at his university. 

It's giving first seat vibes:turkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.