The Real Housewives: Kenya Moore suspended from filming! #RHOA

boys

RHONY / RHONY: Legacy

• Thank f**k Ramona Singer is OUT! Now, we just need to ditch Luann de Lesseps, and I'll be damn happy. Ditch the racists b*tches and their fragile white fanbases.

RHOP:

• So, we traded Askale, who was fabulous.... for a Katie wannabe? No thank you, ma'am.
  • Karen's blatant shade at Charrisse is hilarious, especially on the hand-held cameras.
  • Mia, I don't even want to visit Miami... but that location was a f**king MESS!
  • Wendy, you ain't sh*t. You will never be anything but sh*t.
  • Am loving Robyn's red hair. I genuinely am. It compliments her. Just wish the blonde were more blended, or the blonde and red were swapped.
  • The idea of room assignment names is hilarious... but nothing will ever beat Bethenny's Mexico room assigning technique by pulling numbers, LOL!
  • "She might rollover and get a mouth-full of titty." HAHAHA.
  • Candiace and Wendy being roomed together? Brilliant. Put those two nasty people together. Half-point to you, Mia.
  • Ashley trying to sneak the damn card back is hilarious.
  • The bathroom situation on Potomac is as bad as The Sims team trying to build houses and forgetting the bathroom.... Get Famous I am looking at you, girl!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

i’m sad but at peace with no Ramona

u can say a lot of things about the woman, and they’d probably all be true including her being a racist and a monster. but she was phenomenal TV. 

2 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

• Thank f**k Ramona Singer is OUT! Now, we just need to ditch Luann de Lesseps, and I'll be damn happy. Ditch the racists b*tches and their fragile white fanbases.

RHOP:

• So, we traded Askale, who was fabulous.... for a Katie wannabe? No thank you, ma'am.
  • Karen's blatant shade at Charrisse is hilarious, especially on the hand-held cameras.
  • Mia, I don't even want to visit Miami... but that location was a f**king MESS!
  • Am loving Robyn's red hair. I genuinely am. It compliments her. Just wish the blonde were more blended, or the blonde and red were swapped.
  • The idea of room assignment names is hilarious... but nothing will ever beat Bethenny's Mexico room assigning technique by pulling numbers, LOL!
  • Candiace and Wendy being roomed together? Brilliant. Put those two nasty people together. Half-point to you, Mia.
  • The bathroom situation on Potomac is as bad as The Sims team trying to build houses and forgetting the bathroom.... Get Famous I am looking at you, girl!

Whewww chile so many bad takes in one post. But we agree on one thing….. they traded Askale for what?! FOR WHAT?! 

14 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Whewww chile so many bad takes in one post. But we agree on one thing….. they traded Askale for what?! FOR WHAT?! 

I thought it was just me :dies:

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I love her

I do too. The princess really is that b*tch. I was at a rooftop party when it was announced so I can relate. :heart:

44 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Whewww chile so many bad takes in one post.

:lmao:

RHOP served excellence this episode and honestly was giving shades of peak RHONY with the comedy, fighting over rooms, and strong ensemble cast each serving something. Mia is hilarious, I love that dizzy betch. Her confessionals are gold - "I love how Charrisse's eye lashes are usually sliding off her face". :dies:

Karen and her direct to camera shade to Cha was everything. Candiace continues to be a star.

Robyn, Gizelle, and Cha Cha are just so wack I can't with them but they're decently fun villains. Cha brings nothing tho, other than smugness and complaining, and idk why they brought her back other than to annoy Karen. Robyn is on the wrong side of EVERYTHING. Like how are you pissed to be roomed with Gizelle when y'all are always advertising your bestieship and it's Karen's bday? Complaining about the multi-million dollar mansion they're staying in when her ass in broke, girl bye. Gizelle is enjoyable when she's not trying to tear down marriages over nothing.

3 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

lies

7IqS7j1.gif

RHOP:

Ask Kale is boring.

Charisse got her mind...

True

This is a true statement.

True

True

That was funny

True

It was cute

oop

RHOP has it's moments.

Edited by slw84

I cannot stand Wendy....however Robyn is doing too much on her, and I can't see any reason for Mia to attack her the way she does next week, why did she hit her with her purse.

30 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Why is Wendy putting Patricia back on my tv screen

literally this :deadbanana4:

42 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Robyn is on the wrong side of EVERYTHING. Like how are you pissed to be roomed with Gizelle when y'all are always advertising your bestieship and it's Karen's bday? Complaining about the multi-million dollar mansion they're staying in when her ass in broke, girl bye.

Mad bc their single bedroom didn’t come with 2 bathrooms?! Like PLEASE make it make sense. Acting like she didn’t have to share a bathroom with her live in ex boyfriend/fiancé and their two kids for the past 4 years :rip:

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

RHOP served excellence this episode and honestly was giving shades of peak RHONY with the comedy, fighting over rooms, and strong ensemble cast each serving something. Mia is hilarious, I love that dizzy betch. Her confessionals are gold - "I love how Charrisse's eye lashes are usually sliding off her face". :dies:

Karen and her direct to camera shade to Cha was everything. Candiace continues to be a star.

Robyn, Gizelle, and Cha Cha are just so wack I can't with them but they're decently fun villains. Cha brings nothing tho, other than smugness and complaining, and idk why they brought her back other than to annoy Karen. Robyn is on the wrong side of EVERYTHING. Like how are you pissed to be roomed with Gizelle when y'all are always advertising your bestieship and it's Karen's bday? Complaining about the multi-million dollar mansion they're staying in when her ass in broke, girl bye. Gizelle is enjoyable when she's not trying to tear down marriages over nothing.

The way this post is right in EVERY SINGLE WORD.

I am trying to figure out why Mia is so invested in Wendy NOT wanting to do business with Peter. 

25 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Mad bc their single bedroom didn’t come with 2 bathrooms?! Like PLEASE make it make sense. Acting like she didn’t have to share a bathroom with her live in ex boyfriend/fiancé and their two kids for the past 4 years :rip:

She's such a clown. Nothing she says makes a shred of sense aside from her weak defense of Chris. :skull:

Also these girls are doing way too much on Wendy, it's getting a bit disturbing I fear.

The 'I hate Wendy' train by the girls is definitely too much! Wendy hasn't done anything to the girls except drag them to hell and back when they tried to come for her marriage 

4 minutes ago, Stevie said:

She's such a clown. Nothing she says makes a shred of sense aside from her weak defense of Chris. :skull:

Also these girls are doing way too much on Wendy, it's getting a bit disturbing I fear.

Yea they are doing a bit much on Wendy lol 

but Wendy kind of deserves it after that embarrassing reunion performance she gave 

The way Candiace threw a bomb at Ashley as soon as she tried it lol

Not the overuse of TBC again 

The burn session scene could have been in last weeks episode, because there is literally no point in using TBC if the scene is wrapped up within the first five minutes of the episode.

Also, I love Mia being messy. 

The way this whole thing could have been shut down the dance episode.

Gizelle kind of won again. 

There are way too many women on RHOP :skull:. Charrisse being the most useless though lol and yeah the I hate Wendy storyline is annoying af

The RHOP girls' attempts to drag Chris through the mud are vile

-First Giselle claiming she was uncomfortable when she says Chris didn't say or do anything wrong....(also it's much more believable that she invited Chris into her room rather than him suggesting to go to her room)

-Then Mia lying about Chris staring at her up and down (camera clocked her)

-Then Ashley claiming that her 'friend' said Chris made her feel uncomfortable and tried to hit on her at the Spring event (cameras show Chris not paying attention to the girl)....what's even more wild is Giselle ran to tell Robyn what Ashley said and added in that Chris was feeling on the girl's booty. 

An all around sloppy attempt to drag an innocent man through the mud. I hate to see stuff like this because there are many woman out there who don't blow the whistle on men who are real creeps because they don't want to be labeled as 'liars' 

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The way this whole thing could have been shut down the dance episode.

Gizelle kind of won again. 

Lol how did she win....she straight up lied 

11 minutes ago, Chemist said:

There are way too many women on RHOP :skull:. Charrisse being the most useless though lol and yeah the I hate Wendy storyline is annoying af

Lol when they said 9 people in the house I was like what :rip:

but RHOBH has about that right?

11 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Lol when they said 9 people in the house I was like what :rip:

but RHOBH has about that right?

I don’t think Potomac has too many women. It keeps it exciting. Better than too little.

Honestly 7-8 should be the standard. Like the current SLC cast is tew small but they have 3 friends of which is adding to the drama. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.