Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

4 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I wrote in my list that if it's not horror don't count it in :snowball:

Honestly I'm kinda pissed at myself for including it but I thought y'all would include it too nnn :redface:

• Like 1

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

10 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

When Skinnylegendmariahnk also charts on the '20s rate in 6 years like the cockroach of horror it is. Another record broken, I fear :jonny5: 

@lillavend3r @genetic fail @Walk_Away21

***** I could've used a heads-up that we were voting for her for a consecutive year :jonny:

Also the inclusion of Saltburn I-

On 1/28/2024 at 3:30 PM, genetic fail said:

- We are not strict on release dates. Movies that made festival rounds in 2022 may still be submitted

@SitarHero heads up fatty

2 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

@SitarHero heads up fatty

Absolutely meaningless considering I t****** and don't pay attention to festivals!

Night empire GIF - Find on GIFER

Where's Scream VI?

I'm getting worried it didn't make the cut

Now I see something… bad. :sad: 

RhYt6WR.gif

dir. Patrik Eklund

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 74% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 5.7/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.7/5

"A team-building conference for municipal employees turns into a nightmare when accusations of corruption begin to circulate and plague the work environment. At the same time, a mysterious figure begins murdering the participants."

52 pts

Highest: #5 @lillavend3r

Voters: @Reverse Warholian@Walk_Away21@The Witch

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

RhYt6WR.gif

dir. Patrik Eklund

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 74% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 5.7/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.7/5

"A team-building conference for municipal employees turns into a nightmare when accusations of corruption begin to circulate and plague the work environment. At the same time, a mysterious figure begins murdering the participants."

52 pts

My first top 10 out :emofish: deserved higher 

22 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

RhYt6WR.gif

dir. Patrik Eklund

52 pts

Totally forgot about this! Surprisingly good for a comedy slasher flick

• Like 1

hHrTygo.gif

dir. Laura Moss

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 96% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6..2/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 3.3/5

"A single mother and a childless morgue technician are bound together by their relationship to a little girl they have reanimated from the dead."

53 pts

Highest: #3 @ninasayers
Voters: @genetic fail@Reverse Warholian@elevate@My.December@Lemon@ChapelHooker@SitarHero

• Like 2

I haven't heard of this one, it looks really good!

3bzpKKq.gif

dir. Julius Avery

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 49% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6.1/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.6/5

"Father Gabriele Amorth, Chief Exorcist of the Vatican, investigates a young boy’s terrifying possession and ends up uncovering a centuries-old conspiracy the Vatican has desperately tried to keep hidden."

59 pts

Highest: #3 @hypnodemiluv

Voters: @Coldpurry@Lord Gaga@SmashingMiley@PaloSanto@Roberto

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

3bzpKKq.gif

dir. Julius Avery

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 49% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6.1/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.6/5

"Father Gabriele Amorth, Chief Exorcist of the Vatican, investigates a young boy’s terrifying possession and ends up uncovering a centuries-old conspiracy the Vatican has desperately tried to keep hidden."

59 pts

Should've been lower than Spoonful of Stevia 🤮 

@hypnodemiluv

• Thumbs Down 1

Yeah, The Conference is a fun ride, got that Scandinavian charm, but not that much memorable. 

Birth/Rebirth could have used more Frankenstein blueprint, because the ending seems like we are about to enter the core of the movie, but still good spin on this kind of material. Depraved did it better though. 

suEXFsn.gif

dir. by Rob Savage

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 60% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 5.9/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.7/5

"Still reeling from the tragic death of their mother, a teenage girl and her younger sister find themselves plagued by a sadistic presence in their house and struggle to get their grieving father to pay attention before it’s too late."

59 pts

Highest: #8 @Roberto

Voters: @Lord Gaga@Euterpe@Delirious@DEGUOM@SmashingMiley@Jay L@SitarHero@killer_rose

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

The Pope's Exorcist made it higher than Birth/Rebirth?! :gaycat6:

I'm a sucker for a possession movie but The Pope's Exorcists was so bad. Blah story and not scary at all. Even the attempts at jump scares failed lol 

Not those two flops outpeaking The Conference??? 

this reminded me to finally watch The Conference lol

Even though I haven't voted for it, but since I had watched it closely to The Boogeyman, Cobweb would actually look more deserving and better in the same position. :cold1: 

Well the Pope's Exorcist is a good jump scare movie

• Like 1

R9CLfAT.gif

dir. Ari Aster

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 67% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6.7/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 3.4/5

"A paranoid man embarks on an epic odyssey to get home to his mother."

62 pts

Highest: #2 @Roberto
Voters: @genetic fail@Reverse Warholian@Lord Gaga@DelRey@ChapelHooker@PixelStick@PaloSanto@SitarHero

💩-Listers: @Coldpurry@justin.@Delirious@The Witch

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

3bzpKKq.gif

dir. Julius Avery

59 pts

For me it was good. I like horrors about exorcism and it was FAR better that Conference that’s for sure.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.