Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

Inshittious flopping, we love to see it :clap3:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

Sidenote: I watched two new films, History of Evil & Lovely, Dark, and Deep, and both were boring uninspired messes. Monolith is the only great film of the year so far :dancehall:

Renfield was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. WHO voted for that mess? :snowman:

• Haha 1

Ok look I enjoyed Renfield from start to finish. It was funny, slightly scary and just really goofy. Loved every second of it ok? :snowman:

Renfield was my #15 it’s camp and fun not so scary but 2023 wasn’t a huge year for horror so I included it :coffee:

Renfield would’ve made my list too if not for Awkwafina :fan:

Justice for the Blackening, even if the killer is obvious within the first 10 minutes. :giraffe:

The fact y'all are so shocked over Renfield showing up but fail to mention that FNAF ended up higher when that is offensively bad. :lakitu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

There is certain vampire horror comedy that deserved to, at least, replace Renfield at the same place and it’s El Conde, where wit and atmosphere are essentially gothic. 

Leave the World Behind thinks it’s smarter than it is. At least, Netflix has reminded us how people were binging on media via VHS/DVD before streaming took over, but the other parts of the plot were disparate regarding that satirical angle pretty much. 

Edited by Lemon

2 hours ago, ninasayers said:

The fact y'all are so shocked over Renfield showing up but fail to mention that FNAF ended up higher when that is offensively bad. :lakitu:

tea but FNAF was still a cute watch

10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

5ImIFfl.gif

dir. Sam Esmail

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 75% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6.5/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.9/5

"A family’s getaway to a luxurious rental home takes an ominous turn when a cyberattack knocks out their devices — and two strangers appear at their door."

39 pts

Highest: #6 @elevate

Voters: @DelRey@Delirious@Johnny Cash

Honestly i regret voting for this one so high because i forgot how bad the ending was :rip:

I lost 2 movies.

Yeah Insidious was bad but not THAT bad, wow. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I lost 2 movies.

Yeah Insidious was bad but not THAT bad, wow. 

exactly! but you know they stan tank to me so it's not surprising!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hypnodemiluv said:

exactly! but you know they stan tank to me so it's not surprising!

are you actually implying Inflopius: The Panned Door was better than Oscar to Me? :deadbanana2:

41 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

are you actually implying Inflopius: The Panned Door was better than Oscar to Me? :deadbanana2:

maybe not better but not so good :P 

Not accepting that blockbuster outside of top 20. :wave:

Evil dead supremacy :snowman:

JzwHjT9.gif

dir. Kyle Edward Ball

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 72% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 4.8/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.9/5

"Two children wake up in the middle of the night to find their father is missing, and all the windows and doors in their home have vanished."

45 pts

Highest: #2 @Walk_Away21

Voters: @Reverse Warholian@lillavend3r@Vorhees@The Witch
💩-List: @justin.@PixelStick

FUN FACT: Skinamarink places 7 spots higher than its ATRL Ends place. It's the only film to make both year-end lists.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A multi year-end smasha :clap3:

Should j watch if? Everyone says it's boring and I hate boring

I find possum 2018 boring btw

Skinamarink has completely legit eerie vibe through and through and then nothing else. It works perfectly as a stellar creepypasta. Definitely better brought together than overlong The Outwaters, but not that much better than likes of Enys Men, We’re All Going to the World’s Biggest Fair and other footage movies built in its core. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.