Anime/Manga

Kisuke

2 hours ago, Rence said:

Friendly reminder that the latest and next episodes of JJK are filler flashbacks and everything is just a DREAM. The series ended last episode. Y’all need to avoid watching these :jonnycat:

Some characters are just too hot to die :gaycat7:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just not ready for tomorrow's episode of JJK. That's gonna wreck me. I refuse to believe she's gone. 

The recent JJK 244 leaks about a certain someone :bibliahh:

Miwa has not been able to use a sword, due to a binding vow she made to attack Kenjaku in Shibuya (that he stopped with his bare hands) :clown: the way Gaygay has been hyping her up with random unnecessary panels, only to pull this dumbass statement... :clown:

Nobara DEAD for years now, despite the initial statement that she might be alive.

Mei Mei incestuous groomer pedophile.

Yuki screwed over in her only fight.

Maki the only respectable woman left, & she's basically a clone of Gaygays fave male character.

I still STAN icon Mei Mei the most tho :jonny6:

The irony that this article has become :clown: Gaygay when i see u 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Reveal hidden contents

Miwa has not been able to use a sword, due to a binding vow she made to attack Kenjaku in Shibuya (that he stopped with his bare hands) :clown: the way Gaygay has been hyping her up with random unnecessary panels, only to pull this dumbass statement... :clown:

Nobara DEAD for years now, despite the initial statement that she might be alive.

Maki the only respectable woman left, & she's basically a clone of Gaygays fave male character.

i havent read the manga but im currently watching s2 and im so disappointed in ms Nobara :( shes serving Sakura in this shibuya arc

We want the trio reunited and that’s all that Gege can do to salvage the story. He’s had his fun but they’ve suffered enough it’s time to let them recover from depression.

Spoiler

and near death/actual death depending on plot points to be revealed. 

It’s time for him to take a page out of Horikoshi’s book and bring back top rated talent, revitalizing interest and making context/history of certain characters so much more interesting by revisiting and merging certain plot points :clap3: 

Gege has the possibility to create the most popular female character of all time by following Horokshi’s

Spoiler

Bakugo-print

Spoiler

I pray Nobara comes back with a souped up resonance allowing her to compete with RATkina and  Yuji and her free Megumi following up with sealing Sakuna for all time. Amen 

an eyeball popped out if u watch in slow motion :deadbanana:

I can't believe it :rip: and SHE WAS SLAYING SO HARD

R.I.P. my queen

JJK fans/stans, just know that this reaction is what Gege wants we can’t let him win, it’s time for him to learn what cyberbullying can do just like Kubo did during Bleach’s circulation /hj :giraffe:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Magickarp said:

an eyeball popped out if u watch in slow motion :deadbanana:

yeah it also happens in the manga :weeps:  thinking about it, it's not as bad as what Mahito did to Nanami. In fact, she's still alive after the attack if I'm not wrong.

-- 

YES THE STANNING OF MY GIRL :weeps: 

She was SLAYING. That fight against Mahito :clap3: she's also SMART

They must animate the scene with the healer. What happens next is key to understand why people believe she's not dead. If they don't give us that scene I will start to worry (as if 3 years without mentioning her isn't enough to worry lmao) :weeps: 

I didn't care at all for the death in JJK. There was no character building for any of the characters for me to care.

JJK is really an even more stupid and worse Demon Slayer only seving great fights, beautiful fights. I am gonna drop it any day now.

Attack On Titan and Vinland Saga remain the only quality mainstram anime recently.

• Like 3

On 11/30/2023 at 2:15 AM, Magickarp said:

Reveal hidden contents

The way they tried to market JJK as "quality Naruto" only for it to turn out even worse :lmao:

Naruto actually had charistmatic characters and good storytelling in the beginning. 

• Like 2

ddfg8cv-bda8a303-62d5-459c-b754-986f0925

...on an inuyasha kick right now. whew, kween kikyo and kween kagura!

Just watched jjk where sakuna massacres the city before losing control back to itadori and i'm a lil confused.. isn't this kinda megumi's fault? why would you unleash that impossible to kill curse on that blonde guy for slashing your back, surely there were other moves even in your weakened state. You just chose death for that weakling and sakuna had to come save you and destroy and murder that entire area for you dumb***?

What am I missing someone explain if I missed something pls.

Also what  was that plot armour of the blood piercer guy not finishing itadori off? Why'd he suddenly get visions of itadori at the table as a brother and walk off without killing him? Was that explained better in the manga? Where did he even go?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Just watched jjk where sakuna massacres the city before losing control back to itadori and i'm a lil confused.. isn't this kinda megumi's fault? why would you unleash that impossible to kill curse on that blonde guy for slashing your back, surely there were other moves even in your weakened state. You just chose death for that weakling and sakuna had to come save you and destroy and murder that entire area for you dumb***?

What am I missing someone explain if I missed something pls.

The reason he brought Mahoraga was that he was about to die so at least this way he could take someone with him. The ritual would've ended once Mahoraga killed the blonde guy, which means Moharaga would've disappeared and both Megumi and the blonde guy would've died as well. But then Sukuna interfered, saved Megumin from dying, didn't allow Mahoraga to complete the ritual, and got into a fight with him instead. So it wasn't really Megumi's fault but Sukuna's. If Sukuna had not been involved, nothing really would've happened as the battle between Mahoraga and the blonde guy would've lasted a second and then Mahoraga would've vanished. :skull: 

10 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Also what  was that plot armour of the blood piercer guy not finishing itadori off? Why'd he suddenly get visions of itadori at the table as a brother and walk off without killing him? Was that explained better in the manga? Where did he even go?

It's gonna be explained later on. :) 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Omg I forgot to post this

Love the animation style :jonny5:

This is how I expected the Chainsaw Man anime to look like tbh, it's good but I think Dandadan's vibrant and colorful style would suit it more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.