Anime/Manga

Kisuke

17 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I never saw or heard this before. It looks like Sailor moon. Is it good? 

Same animators who adapted this manga.

If you like Shoujo, magical girls or  the Sailormoon formula then yes it's good. 

Manga Review – Wedding Peach

Wedding Peach Momoko Hanasaki GIF - Wedding peach Momoko Hanasaki Wedding  peach dx - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Odette Violet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

Umakoshi the great animating/designing two of the GOATS. Lovely to see them side by side

Precure Heartcatch Precure GIF - Precure Heartcatch Precure Infinity Silhouette GIFs

Boku No Hero Academia My Hero Academia GIF - Boku No Hero Academia My Hero  Academia Movie - Discover & Share GIFs

One Piece new chapter is fuсking INSANE :jonny5: I can't believe we're finally solving all the mysteries and revelations in this final saga :jonny5:

Spoiler

But I wanted to see Rocks' face :gaycat6:

Latest MHA chapter ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we wonnnnnnnnn

Spoiler

He’s BACK AND HES BEATING THE VEGETA ALLEGATIONS

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE END LETS GOOOOOOOO

s/n: people didn’t really expect MHA to have some sort of dark ending right? Like dark things happened and that’s why the heroes actually become important they actually matter. If they don’t get through all that pain and destruction with a mostly overall “good” ending it won’t have the same impact for that theme. Not every story needs to end with half the cast dying to achieve the best version of itself. 

I'm looking from some epic shojo manga to read. Like big storytelling, any genre, just something that feels high stakes. I'm currently working through Please Save My Earth, Basara and Queen's Quality but my mind is wavering a bit. Any recommendations?

Also what should I do? 

I've watched Fullmetal Alchemist the original + the movie.

I've been told FMA: Brotherhood follows the manga but I can't get into it because the changes are so stark like when they introduce that weird long haired black haired guy.

Should I still give Brotherhood a chance? I it really better than the original FMA?

• ATRL Administrator

Finally got around to watching SK8 the Infinity and Stars Align. Loved both! Broooo @Chiidish you didn't tell me Stars Align was a trauma series with a side of Tennis lol What a bunch of shitty parents :deadbanana: That ending!?!?!? I saw they cut the episode order from 24 to 12 so I guess we won't be seeing another season :noparty: The prologue movie or whatever that was only sets up more questions!

5 hours ago, New Edition said:

Also what should I do? 

I've been told FMA: Brotherhood follows the manga but I can't get into it because the changes are so stark like when they introduce that weird long haired black haired guy.

Should I still give Brotherhood a chance? I it really better than the original FMA?

FMAB is much better than FMA imo, + FMAB actually follows the manga to the very end, while FMA caught up with the manga and then made up its own story

6 hours ago, Lee!! said:

Finally got around to watching SK8 the Infinity and Stars Align. Loved both! Broooo @Chiidish you didn't tell me Stars Align was a trauma series with a side of Tennis lol What a bunch of shitty parents :deadbanana: That ending!?!?!? I saw they cut the episode order from 24 to 12 so I guess we won't be seeing another season :noparty: The prologue movie or whatever that was only sets up more questions!

I still have hope it can be picked up one day :weeps:

On 10/28/2023 at 12:30 AM, New Edition said:

Also what should I do? 

Worth it just for Olivier Armstrong.

--

3 more days till AOT is finally over :jonny: Gonna rewatch all of S4 tonight.

I'm literally thinking of dropping Chainsaw Man and waiting for the whole of Part 2 to come out and binge-read it all at once. Because waiting 2 weeks for 15-page chapters is ROUGH :rip:

And the artstyle fell off really hard... maybe it's burnout?

For comparison: (minor manga spoilers that are out of context)

Spoiler

Early Part 2 artstyle: (a year ago)

F91wlg4WQAAstqZ?format=jpg&name=large

FhU5o6fXEAABkSl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Current Part 2 artstyle:

F9zTaQpW4AAXzdD?format=jpg&name=medium

2d6wj90mgrxb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by Flomik

Tokyo Revengers this week...

EMMA!!!!!!! I AM CRYING!!!!:cries:

That scene was so brutal...WTF?!?!

Is she

dead?!?!??!

The manga is absolute trash, beyond the Shibuya arc, but DAD :WAP: 

Toji catching food for me, his son, with his bare jaws & strong muscular neck, & spitting it back into my throat like a mama bird to her chick :WAP:

Did y'all see his back in that 1 frame? It's so muscular u could rock climb it :WAP:

Magickarp

I started rewatching Hunter X Hunter (1999 version) a couple of days ago. Yorknew City arc truly one of the best plots on any anime I've seen :jonny: 

Rewatching HxH and on the Chimera Ant Arc again, Komugi and Meruem are such an exceptional transcendent experience. 

I've never wanted to be beaten up until I saw Toji in the latest JJK episode. The things I'd let him do to me. :jonny2: 

• Like 1

AOT TONIGHT!!!:jonny:

WE FINALLY GET TO RECEIVE!!

-

JJK this week was good!:jonny: my faves better NOT be getting killed off!

Finally I can watch the final season(s) of AOT without interruptions and see how it ends. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.