• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

AOT:jonny2::jonny2::jonny2:

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!:jonny:

BUT I AM SO SAD:cries::cries::cries:

So I remember when the Manga ended 3 years ago, everyone was very polarized.

I never got the spoilers, but if you did... did they change the ending or was seeing it in anime just better? 

by far the lowest rated ep on imdb, with a 6.2 so far.

the previous ep was 9.3.

not everything can be at the quality of fma brotherhood and hxh i'm afraid. :eddie:

8 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

the previous ep was 9.3.

not everything can be at the quality of fma brotherhood and hxh i'm afraid. :eddie:

Review bombing doesn’t count so anyways…

Just now, dussymob said:

Review bombing doesn’t count so anyways…

and sometimes talentry truly prevails.

aot is charts not the arts no matter how many people they kill. similar to that westeros show. 

c362a3298e3aec3f8753840898d61c4457-aot-g

19 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

the previous ep was 9.3.

You have been posting useless ratings on ATRL for about the last 10 years :rip: GIVE IT UP!

-

AOT remains UNBOTHERED and the blueprint!:fan:

13 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

You have been posting useless ratings on ATRL for about the last 10 years :rip: GIVE IT UP!

-

AOT remains UNBOTHERED and the blueprint!:fan:

That Taylor stan is weird as hell and talking about arts not charts when all they do is rant about sales. 

• Haha 1

Also the final OP dropped. 

On 4/9/2023 at 3:11 PM, fridayteenage said:

i'm not really into the genre, but decided to explore a bit.

i read all of Death Note the last few weeks, though it went a bit downhill after L left.

on chapter 7 of Attack on Titan now. the art is a bit eh, and too much action for my taste so far.

@dussymob for someone who JUST got into manga/anime, they sure have A LOT to say :ahh:

1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

So I remember when the Manga ended 3 years ago, everyone was very polarized.

I never got the spoilers, but if you did... did they change the ending or was seeing it in anime just better? 

Sorry, sis, I never read the manga but I'm also curious if anything was changed?

3 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Sorry, sis, I never read the manga but I'm also curious if anything was changed?

No just added more dialogue.

As a casual who binge watched all 4 seasons in the past 3 weeks. I enjoyed the finale

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

AoT ending was terrible :rip:. Everything leading up to it was fantastic which makes the ending even more disappointing :rip:

5 hours ago, DeadInside said:

AoT ending was terrible :rip:. Everything leading up to it was fantastic which makes the ending even more disappointing :rip:

Well you’re in the minority 

Mei Mei the ICON that u are. Aaaahh we love JJK women before Gege became a sexist.

2o4Evh2.gif

• Haha 1

Screaming at the homo-erotic scenes between Armin and Eren. "We'll be together forever in hell". Armin wants to be bred by Eren for eternity LOL.

Edited by katara
  • Haha 1

Up to 7.8 on IMDB and should continue to rise now that the real ratings are entering.

41 minutes ago, katara said:

Screaming at the homo-erotic scenes between Armin and Eren. "We'll be together forever in hell". Armin wants to be bred by Eren for eternity LOL.

WAIT, I almost fell out of my chair because I thought they were going to kiss!:WAP:

i can't believe AoT is over :'( the action was absolutely fantastic :clap3: the other girls could never actually

now i know some manga readers were divisive about the ending but i thought it was just fine? like i didn't think there was anything hugely offensive about it

tho i do have to say 

Spoiler

the last conversation between Eren and Armin was a bit weird... i don't know if i really vibe with the reasons Eren gave about the genocide idk

i'm glad he admitted he was pathetic tho

the post credit scenes were really cool too... i guess the cycle of violence never ends

oh and Jean baby luv u so much :heart: you are the coolest

Edited by Universo
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.