Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

Started the first two episodes of La Pluei and it’s so good. Why no one talk about it here?

I love the brothers and Tian has chemistry with both Phat & Lomfon, Tien & Lomfon with enemy to lover storylines. I’m still confused why Tian is so livid at his mother though. 

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/29/2023 at 2:05 PM, dabunique said:

FxS3pMkXwAEEDuZ?format=jpg&name=large
FxS3pfMXoAENPRV?format=jpg&name=large

Who is this? :gaycat3:

6 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Started the first two episodes of La Pluei and it’s so good. Why no one talk about it here?

I love the brothers and Tian has chemistry with both Phat & Lomfon, Tien & Lomfon with enemy to lover storylines. I’m still confused why Tian is so livid at his mother though. 

I watch La Pluie religiously:swan:

I feel more chemistry between Saengtai x Lomfon than between Sengtai x Phat or Saengtien x Lomfon:sistrens:

They showed some skin in episode 5 so I hope we're about to get a s*x scene with Saengtai:ducky: The actor is super hot

15 hours ago, dabunique said:

i don't think so

also people r reporting its not a BL but a Bromance lol

This better be fake news cuz if not:deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Who is this? :gaycat3:

Da lead of da hit Pinoy BL, The Day I Loved You 

Singaporean Excellence, Raynold Tan

6 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

I see it the same day each episode premieres, I like it because it's so Soft and so far of the 2 couples I like 3 roles except the brother of the protagonist who is very immature but maybe when King Lom

17 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I watch La Pluie religiously:swan:

I feel more chemistry between Saengtai x Lomfon than between Sengtai x Phat or Saengtien x Lomfon:sistrens:

They showed some skin in episode 5 so I hope we're about to get a s*x scene with Saengtai:ducky: The actor is super hot

fon seduces him I like it more 
Lomfon looks good with Tai :gaycat7:But i Like Phat Too

Not Saengtai bit Phat like that :bibliahh:

Lomfon is so hot though. I’m torn between TeamPhat or TeamLomfon but yeah Saengtai’s messy brother will snatch Lomfon though.

So Saengtai’s father & mother were soulmates too I guess. That’s why Saengtai avoid his soulmates cause he’s no longer believe in soulmates since his father & mother were still divorced

FxdRpXPaUAAdOdJ?format=jpg&name=large

Jimmy, Drake, & Mark Pakin!!!!!!!!!

Milk & Love!!!!!!

OMG its phuckin YOD!!!!!!!

here we go with da crossover 

LET'S PHUCKIN GO!!!!!!

TIAN & PHUPHA!!!!!

Amusing to see bully Ohm, Prom, Drake and Mark Pakin 2gether. All 4 of them had to issue an apology earlier this year because of something they said or did.

Love to see Love Pattranite on my screen again. 

After 13 episodes of Our Skyy 2, there are only 5 notable female characters, namely InkPa, Aoi, Gun's mum and Tinn's mum. There are 28(??) actresses in GMM and only 2 of them appear for like 2 mins. Yikes!

Nanon managed to gain back like the 80% of the cuteness that he lost. He is really the only one who can get away with that stankface of his, in reel and in real life.

So far, there are zero OhmNanon kisses in the 1st episode, as expected. Let's see if this holds up in the 2nd episode.

56 minutes ago, dabunique said:

LET'S PHUCKIN GO!!!!!!

TIAN & PHUPHA!!!!!

Seriously, Phupha fainting after seeing Stankface Pran. I- :ghostface:

Tian and Pran are not off to a good start. Are the bottoms fighting?

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Seriously, Phupha fainting after seeing Stankface Pran. I- :ghostface:

Tian and Pran are not off to a good start. Are the bottoms fighting?

i would to if some stank face came to my man and started undressing him 

phag dats my dick, get ur own 

FxeHI5RWAAss9yE?format=jpg&name=large

FxeAfc1acAAAnhC?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/khenhlovesbl/status/1661394364395053056

Apparently the ForceNeo kiss preparation was spicier than I had thought. I'm 50% convinced Neo has a hidden agenda (and that agenda might have been in his mind for a while). I think Book was genuinely mildly jealous that Force had a good time kissing another guy, as Book was the only one who's not a woman to have ever kissed Force, up till that point.

________

Force: There’s this that’s really funny. Neo is already my nong, we frequently see e/o at the gym. And when we know that we were gonna act tgt that day, we went into the scene, Neo walked over and took off his shirt “Phi, let’s do some icebreaking first” (I was like) “How nong?” (+)

Force: Before we filmed the trailer, nong was like “Phi lets try kissing first, icebreaking phi ~” and then he leaned his face foward ** 5555 Its funny. Nothing much ~ There’s no workshop. This is before filming the trailer

Host: So u just did that and filmed the scene right away+

Force: Just like that no workshop

Host: And did it work? Was it helpful?

Force: Just watch it, is it good?

Force: U dont have to be jealous na

Book: I waS nOt gOnNa bE JeALouS aNyWaY

Loveed The Day I Loved You finale :heart:

Who are we rooting for in Sparks Camp? Bong is my sista 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.