Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

8 hours ago, Nebur said:

I hope gmmtv doesn't spoil it but with two episodes it already has a better script than all the gmmtv Bl series launched this year:lakitu:

Chama u kno they will 😂 

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Stark Struck ep 5 :deadvision:

I'm really mad... I mean this disgusting piece of garbage how dare he throw the chocolates away for the second time..... SH3T PLASTIC

without a doubt my baby deserves someone better than that bad friend

Agarrame Que Lo Mato Grab Me GIF - Agarrame Que Lo Mato Grab Me Angry -  Discover & Share GIFs

Stark Struck ep 6 Jealousy.. I'm jealous:fan: 
I love these cliches when revenge comes wrapped in jealousy

It was a good episode but that ending with that fake kiss from an angle... WTF this is 2023... why hire Idol if they don't give this scam later... maybe the last 2 episodes will surprise but for a kiss like that it's better no, no give nothing

Falso Caso Cerrado Jueza Martillo Maso Golpe GIF - Mad Judge - Discover &  Share GIFs

Falso Caso Cerrado Jueza Martillo Maso Golpe GIF - Mad Judge - Discover &  Share GIFs

FxsyNgsaEAAeGee?format=jpg&name=large
FxsyNgvaIAAL1JZ?format=jpg&name=large
FxsyNgoaQAIKnNu?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dabunique said:

FxsyNgoaQAIKnNu?format=jpg&name=large

I fully see the vision now!:jonny5:

Mark's hand protecting his property!:WAP:

LA PLUIE EP 6  the first 10 minutes :WAP:

without EXAGGERATING this was the MOST PASSIONATE KISS AND THE MOST CUTE AND HOT SCENE THAT I HAVE LIKED IN LIFE IN A SERIES OR MOVIE:gaycat7:

Omg-i-am-so-excited GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It was so orgasmic to watch it WOW without a doubt the connection of the scene between the two of them surpassed the screen

the drama of Lonfon and the two brothers will explode at any moment:dancehall:

57 minutes ago, Nebur said:

LA PLUIE

*checks MDL page*

Peera would've been a better nickname than... Pee

in my opinion :gaycat6:

great episode beautiful shots of landscapes, however the next ep will hate lonfon, the drama STARTS:duca:

4 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

*checks MDL page*

Peera would've been a better nickname than... Pee

in my opinion :gaycat6:

I'm going to do that myself, I was waiting to finish the ep to see the collapses:fan:

La Pluie kiss :jonny6: 

Lomfon is not going to give up and will bring drama next week. 

The Luminous Solution ep 2 the uncut version is so long but despite everything I like the series however the guy from manner of death is so beautiful that makes the second couple my favorite,

As for the main Couple, thana, his life is turning into a mess but I know it's wrong but the chemistry they have with the drug addict boy is superior to what they have with their doctor partner:gaycat7: 

sorry but I want infidelity here I need thana and the punk boy have something and leave the doctor

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

The Luminous Solution ep 2 the uncut version is so long but despite everything I like the series however the guy from manner of death is so beautiful that makes the second couple my favorite,

As for the main Couple, thana, his life is turning into a mess but I know it's wrong but the chemistry they have with the drug addict boy is superior to what they have with their doctor partner:gaycat7: 

sorry but I want infidelity here I need thana and the punk boy have something and leave the doctor

oh wait i didnt notice it was the same guy from mod

On 6/2/2023 at 6:31 PM, Nebur said:

I hope gmmtv doesn't spoil it but with two episodes it already has a better script than all the gmmtv Bl series launched this year:lakitu:

Ep 2 was so good. :jonny6:

Gagged by the ending kiss. :jonnycat:

Tay Tawan attempting the secure another year for his residency in the top 10 of the BL King rate!

เทย์ทาวาฬ on Twitter: "ธรรมชาติสร้างมนุษย์ให้มีความหลากหลาย ส่วนมนุษย์สร้างกฏหมายมาตีกรอบและกีดกันความหลากหลายของเพื่อนมนุษย์ด้วยกันอีกที อะไรกันแน่ ที่ฝืนธรรมชาติ ? #PrideMonth" / Twitter

Khao and Miss First have also made statements!:clap3::clap3:

KHAOTUNG on Twitter: "คนเรามีสิทธิเสรีภาพในความรัก และความเป็นตัวเองโดยไม่ถูกปิดกั้น โดยที่เราทุกคนควรได้รับสิทธิมนุษยชนขั้นพื้นฐานในการสร้างหรือมีครอบครัวโดยไม่เกี่ยวข้องกับเพศสภาพ และต้องได้รับสิทธิและความคุ้มครองทางกฎหมายที่คนทุกคนควรได้รับด้วยความเสมอภาคและเท่าเทียม 🏳️‍🌈" / Twitter

First.kp on Twitter: "จริงๆมันมีหลายแง่มุมมากเลยนะกับการที่เราอยากปรับเปลี่ยนให้มันกลับมากลายเป็นคำว่าธรรมดา เป็นสิ่งที่เป็นปกติในชีวิตประจำวันของเรา ทั้งในแง่มุมของความรัก กฎหมาย การใช้ชีวิตคู่ รวมไปจนถึงสิทธิต่างๆไม่ว่าจะเป็นการสร้างครอบครัวที่เค้าพึงจะได้รับ หรือ สิทธิอื่นๆก็ตาม…" / Twitter

Which people from GMMTV eye wonder will remain silent by the end of June?

https://twitter.com/ChenRcj/status/1665401236202422273

Joong Archen comes out... as an ally! :clap3:Are we voting for him this year after a decent performance on The Warp Effect?

https://twitter.com/dunknatachai/status/1665372881805807616

Dunk saying "Be who you are". :gaycat6:

https://twitter.com/ffordful/status/1665410114935996417

Human rights are not optional, says Ford Arun. :clap3:

https://twitter.com/satangktp/status/1665363911078735874

YES, Satang Pussyphop!

Edited by Genius1111

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.