Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

LA PLUIE EP 4 was AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:gaycat7:

Edited by Nebur

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredible I am so old to blush so much and throw tantrums of joy for a series like a teenager:gaycat7: 

Muerto GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Nebur

Phat and Saengtai:hug: they are so damn cuddly and cute:loki:I love that this story closes all the mysteries, the series is so well done

this episode was so perfect and so amazing:hug: I still can't take my smile off my face:jonny4:

Edited by Nebur

FwnHrLnaAAIWYov?format=jpg&name=900x900

Wait nanon is 22? :deadbanana4:

i would like an iQIYI sub but my conformation email never comes :rip: 

Past Senger ep 11 :dancehall: It shows that there are cut scenes but well this episode improved a lot compared to the last 3 episodes that were super Xs:giraffe:

As for the next ep finale, I doubt we'll have a happy ending...:monkey:

the truth is that I can not predict the final episode can go in so many directions:coffee2::deadbanana2:

Cooper is a great actor, much better than 80% of Bl actors in general, I hope they give him a better series and a better partner( i love marc but he can't keep up with cooper)

Edited by Nebur

On 5/19/2023 at 2:08 PM, DanyelP23 said:

sirikunt.png

Y'all better give this queen some love come BLAmmy awards.

A real suppawrting character played skillfully to perfection by Miss Bruce Sirikorn!:jonny5:

Well “she is mother and the moment”

This slomo walking shot is a mess :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Katamari said:

MOTHER. Definitely will get my vote for Best Supporting. The way he saved Ep 4 & 5. 

Sky and win really said we will not be overshadowed by our costars :clap:

11 hours ago, dabunique said:

FwlCJV-aMAIg-yv?format=jpg&name=large
FwlCJWIaUAEElME?format=jpg&name=large
FwlCJV7aUAA2bQK?format=jpg&name=large

The way I did not see that coming :redface:

They are kind of eating :redface:

Whew watched the recent My Story. FifthZeke continues to deliver, needed more of the shower scene. Thank god that dreadful ChukChuk plot is finally done, everything in the show outside of these two is so :skull:

Love syndrome ep 12 Finale well it was a nice ending, it's a pity that the secondary couples had almost no development because there were so many, however everyone here has stockholm syndrome:coffee:

I need to see the uncut versions, each version has an additional 30 minutes:duca:

to be honest all the couples were super hot they are like 8 super hot actors this show would be better if they just put it on boyfriendtv. orgy type:WAP:

7 hours ago, Katamari said:

7 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

MOTHER. Definitely will get my vote for Best Supporting. The way he saved Ep 4 & 5. 

Miss Bruce is dat b!tch and I will happily support this movement 

Sky and win really said we will not be overshadowed by our costars :clap:

They ain’t tryin very hard. Da storyline is da ultimate trash, and what’s shocking is da writer of this is actually da director of TDYLM. Talk about a confusion 😂

The way I did not see that coming :redface:

They are kind of eating :redface:

This scene was it and as it seems we might be calling dem Fifth Zeke

6 hours ago, badgirlriri said:

Whew watched the recent My Story. FifthZeke continues to deliver, needed more of the shower scene. Thank god that dreadful ChukChuk plot is finally done, everything in the show outside of these two is so :skull:

If we wasted another scene of ChukChuk missing I was gonna lose it. 

Hiro and Jericho r da new it boys of Pinoy BL’s. Me so happy 

I ended Gameboys, I loved it so much it became my favourite pinoy BL

The 2 season was good, but if would be much better i've not watched the movie before 

I'm going to miss so much my babies and Pearl :chick3:

f87ec486b79337f058c47fed68eb0ec8a7817a1d 

7ea1998ae1b219f0c11ce3ccf2ee21a9b397792f 

5835c5c5be020694a12c51ba5db66de27ddb2153

The child actor from Our Dining Table kinda deserves to snatch a Best Supporting Actor WIN nomination  as well as a Best Supporting Character win for playing Tane:clap3:

9af597162bcfe4d3f620f1d4b5534aee7e671e47

6 hours ago, northwest said:

I ended Gameboys, I loved it so much it became my favourite pinoy BL

The 2 season was good, but if would be much better i've not watched the movie before 

I'm going to miss so much my babies and Pearl :chick3:

f87ec486b79337f058c47fed68eb0ec8a7817a1d 

7ea1998ae1b219f0c11ce3ccf2ee21a9b397792f 

Aaaaaw me so happy. Please help support us by voting for dem in da HoF 

Ours skyy MSP ep 2 ok first I don't understand why three couples... with only the main one and the second couple is enough... the third one was too much and it takes screen time away from what really matters Tinn and Gun:coffee2:

As for the lack of a kiss to the final 2gether type... well, no comment, however I think the reason for this is that next year we will have MSP season 2 at the university:giraffe: and that's why they showed us this mess ..

Love mate escalates out of nowhere :deadbanana:

On 5/21/2023 at 7:43 AM, Nebur said:

Love syndrome ep 12 Finale well it was a nice ending, it's a pity that the secondary couples had almost no development because there were so many, however everyone here has stockholm syndrome:coffee:

I need to see the uncut versions, each version has an additional 30 minutes:duca:

to be honest all the couples were super hot they are like 8 super hot actors this show would be better if they just put it on boyfriendtv. orgy type:WAP:

Finally ended 

now to binge the uncut version 

Edited by Katamari

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.