Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

FxjJKfCaYAEU8KR?format=jpg&name=large

FxjJKfDaQAAPbfk?format=jpg&name=large

FxjJKfAaMAAHiNs?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

FxjC041aMAE37m_?format=jpg&name=large

FxjC04makAEV2z9?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Fxiz29PaUAErb1c?format=jpg&name=medium

Fxiz29paUAM_gPr?format=jpg&name=medium

@dabunique any comments?:gaycatney5:

Now this is a crossover I really don't mind having. :sistrens: Honestly surprised to see that Bully Ohm having a hotter bod.

But honestly, if you're wearing jeans/long pants, you would have been able to notice just by moving your legs.

It would have been far better for them to actually be in their underwear and them screaming at the top of their lungs. That would have been the funniest **** in a GMMTV show, hands down. This morning after scene, plus the iconic "I'm not your wife" line is still the best thing I've seen this year since The Warp Effect and the long kiss scenes between Satang and Winny in MSP. 

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

da complete meltdowns da BB stans r having over this crossover

as a 1000 stars stan, i am LIVING!!!!!!

At least for ATOTS, it can be re-done / adapted into a movie that can bait the Academy into awarding a nomination. Not sure about the other fad series.

But honestly, I am surprised that no one else outside Thailand has bought the rights to remake ATOTS. 

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Now this is a crossover I really don't mind having. :sistrens: Honestly surprised to see that Bully Ohm having a hotter bod.

But honestly, if you're wearing jeans/long pants, you would have been able to notice just by moving your legs.

It would have been far better for them to actually be in their underwear and them screaming at the top of their lungs. That would have been the funniest **** in a GMMTV show, hands down. This morning after scene, plus the iconic "I'm not your wife" line is still the best thing I've seen this year since The Warp Effect and the long kiss scenes between Satang and Winny in MSP. 

At least for ATOTS, it can be re-done / adapted into a movie that can bait the Academy into awarding a nomination. Not sure about the other fad series.

But honestly, I am surprised that no one else outside Thailand has bought the rights to remake ATOTS. 

Yeah Ohm's body is on point and he knows it lol

18 minutes ago, dabunique said:

FxjC041aMAE37m_?format=jpg&name=large

FxjC04makAEV2z9?format=jpg&name=large

Nammon doing a better job than most of the other current GMM actors. I really don't know whether he actually came out, but the messages he posted on IG (Stories and regular posts) were terrific.

He did great in ATOTS, Waterboyy and SOTUS S (I'm at the part where he and Guy Sivakorn are getting closer to each other.)

Sad that he's not part of the BB x ATOTS crossover, but that's to be expected. 

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Nammon doing a better job than most of the other current GMM actors. I really don't know whether he actually came out, but the messages he posted on IG (Stories and regular posts) were terrific.

He did great in ATOTS, Waterboyy and SOTUS S (I'm at the part where he and Guy Sivakorn are getting closer to each other.)

Sad that he's not part of the BB x ATOTS crossover, but that's to be expected. 

on da ATOTS side all we got was Phupha, Tian, & Yod

we didn't get Rang, Longtei, da kids, and da actor who played Khama sadly passed away a few months ago 

and people still bitchin about this bein a crossover hurting BB, da phuck

and still its about EarthMix and not OhmNanon and dat has everyone pressed

and as always da GemFourth stans still attacking Earth because of Uncle Jim

https://twitter.com/Enjoyy005/status/1664310097722621952?s=20

and then da hangers r asking P'Aof to release a statement or defend Earth

i'm like its a phuckin show with a character, do u now kno how to differentiate da actor with da role?

and why should P'Aof say sumthin, it was Jojo who wrote da script lol

https://www.8list.ph/be-my-favorite-review/

Be My Favorite: Love and Time Traveling for the Discontent Millennial

Meanwhile, his eventual love, Pisaeng, is heartbreaking to look at because he’s what we fear we can only aspire to have and to be. If Botkawee’s name means “poetry”, a beautiful thing one may struggle to understand, Pisaeng’s means “light-year”: simply out of reach. And the hatred Botkawee feels towards him isn’t hate per se, but a manifestation of his fear and frustration of never becoming up to par. And this air of perfection, of an almost mythical unreachability, is immediately captured by the director and embodied by Gawin Caskey in one single shot.

Will Be My Favorite turn out to be a critical hit, like The Warp Effect? if yes, it will be a 2 out of 2 for me, when it comes to correctly hyping a series.

The Warp Effect + Be My Favorite + Only Friends - the holy trinity of LGBT series in 2023, perhaps :sistrens: 

Edited by Genius1111
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, dabunique said:

on da ATOTS side all we got was Phupha, Tian, & Yod

we didn't get Rang, Longtei, da kids, and da actor who played Khama sadly passed away a few months ago 

and people still bitchin about this bein a crossover hurting BB, da phuck

and still its about EarthMix and not OhmNanon and dat has everyone pressed

and as always da GemFourth stans still attacking Earth because of Uncle Jim

https://twitter.com/Enjoyy005/status/1664310097722621952?s=20

and then da hangers r asking P'Aof to release a statement or defend Earth

i'm like its a phuckin show with a character, do u now kno how to differentiate da actor with da role?

and why should P'Aof say sumthin, it was Jojo who wrote da script lol

Disappointed that Bushy Brows Drake is not asked to appear in both the OS2 ABAAB episodes and the ATOTS portion of the crossover. Same for Khaotung. 

Anyway, happy Pride to Uncle Jim. Hopefully he can unprogram himself from his internalized homophobia ahahaha.  

0ffe3c62cb8c551b999c0cfd1013fe0697b402e5

b8e320ac25471d457f519a972dfb3d88e5910b7a

bcfdfb712220a3095db48a83d4a7f8773c052aa2

7a484eedc9124e6c5b536c49e42f750d8cb890cf

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

Disappointed that Bushy Brows Drake is not asked to appear in both the OS2 ABAAB episodes and the ATOTS portion of the crossover. Same for Khaotung. 

Anyway, happy Pride to Uncle Jim. Hopefully he can unprogram himself from his internalized homophobia ahahaha.  

Wen is there to help him out lol

They invited Marc Pahun and Lotte back in the 1st episode but they hardly said anything. 

Lotte was really unmemorable in Bad Buddy while his character in MSP  (Yak the senior) had too much screen time.

9 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

They invited Marc Pahun and Lotte back in the 1st episode but they hardly said anything. 

Lotte was really unmemorable in Bad Buddy while his character in MSP  (Yak the senior) had too much screen time.

i got Jimmy so i was happy 

Other things that I don't like / other not so logical things in the Bad Buddy x 1000 Stars Crossover

1. I didn't like that the 1000 Stars chapter started with PhuphaTian having this feud. 

2. The reason/premise that led to PatPran travelling to the village is rather lame.

3. The scene with PranTian nearly falling off the ledge, I- :rip:

4. Tian not exercising any sensible judgment and agreeing to Kampung's suggestion to go out to Phan Phu Dao at night. :rip: Then again, he seemed rather impulsive when he decided to head to the village just 9-10 months after getting that heart transplant. 

5. You would think that Tian, who has been residing in the village for a while, would already have known that the path to Phan Phu Dao would not have been passable. He therefore should not have been surprised by the fact that the access was blocked.  

looks like all the sotus mc are winning :clap3: 

It's really hard to understand without being here. There are certain fashion choices, the words someone chooses, the way someone caries themselves that can tell you here. Also, the queer community is happy to have the actors in the community at clubs and events and not out them. The press doesn't stalk actors here like it odes in the west. I've posted about it before I run into gay actors in the gay district quite frequently. Also, being gay here does not carry the same cultural backlash over as it does in other places. Buddhism has no taboo against being gay I know monks who are gay. They can't have sex of course, but they are gay. The kathoy topic is sensitive it is a word that is being phased out, and there is a lot of conversation happening around that. I expect we will see a lot more of this conversation happening at events this month. A lot of people get really passed if you call them kathoy, so be careful using it even with the best of intentions. Jennie and godji both use it, so you know for them it is a safe term, but that is by no means okaying it to use with others.

A great example of interfans misunderstanding and flipping out. Is when Off was asked in an interview who were some of his favorite male actors at gmmtv. He listed both Jennie and Godji and international fans flipped ****. They called him trsnsfobic and accused him of purposefully misgendering them he issued an apology, and they said it was half assed. But honestly, he was just confused about why he would need to apologize because he hadn't infact said anything wrong. Jennie and Godji both came to his defense, but interfans didn't care. It was crazy. For the context he was speaking in in did gender them correctly. Jennie switches pronouns between male and female depending on topic and context. It's not wrong here. Thai people get it.

Back to my previous statement about gay actors not coming out but the queen community knowing. This is mostly because straight women get upset when they find out the actor is gay and they stop supporting them or start attacking them. Because the spell is broken, so to speak. It takes not having a chance with you celebrity crush to a whole different level. It's kind of like the toxic practice in Korea of idols not being able to date it breaks the spell. If you have seen the uproar over what is going on with enhyphen, you know what I mean.

If you bring up Tul, for example, in conversation about is he gay people in the queen community will laugh and say he's the worst kept gay secret in Thailand. Everyone knows, but everyone in the community lets him live his life quietly. I'm only addressing him because it's not a secret. Other people aren't out internationally, but it's known here. What actors don't typically do is admit who they are dating. But you do get briefings on it if both parties are participating in the event and you are staff or participating. But again, people aren't outing them. It's just not the way. If someone did, it would probably be a jealous straight fan. Most people live and let live here. Friends of mine who have been in briefing or if I'm at a casting for something it might be talked about and we will say like oh they have been rumored for a while, or or it must be a bit hard for their partner to see them shipped with .... (insert person here), but that's as far as it goes. Honestly, I'm glad it is this way because fans are mean and vicious and tear each other, and couples and actors apart. Just look at what happened with OhmNanon they have decided to keep their interactions behind closed doors because of fans. But they do interact.

Anecdotally, when I have been to BL casting calls, a lot of the guys who show up to audition are gay/bi/queer.

Your quick google research didn't serve you well and I think you have misunderstood. He has been on the inside of the industry researching BL culture for years. He has outright said he knows who is bi and who is gay in the BL industry but will never tell because it's not his place to say. He has also said there are real couples active in the BL industry. He knows these details because he has been around and in the BL industry and spoken directly to people, not because of 'signs they put out'.

I want to add that Thai people can recognize Thai actors by their interviews and what they say to media.

There is an "Out" recognizable actor/model/singer that has stated in many interviews that he is Bi in Thai. He talks about his partner, alot.

However, every subtitle and translation says something else.

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

My question about the Jennie situation, why did Gun make an upset when Off called her a man? If that was totally ok, why did he react that way?

And besides, I thought the terms for transwomen/ people like Jennie is Kathoey which is something like a 3rd gender, not man.

Also it’s not like Jennie could call out someone for transphobia publicly easily. She doesn’t have the fanbase these actors have.

Idk I feel like “thai cultural norms” are sometimes used by these media “experts”/professors to ward off any critique coming off from international fans as the fans imposing their “western” views.

This is my 2 cents. 

Edited by DanyelP23

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

r/GMMTV - Mama Gogo's Fitting Pics 💸🩲💄

A bisexual character from Mama Gogo. :sistrens:

well he's legit bi in 3 Will Be Free

Badbuddyx1000stars ep2 :giraffe:I like how they integrate everything and I didn't expect that kiss. The truth is they are still professionals despite all their problems in real life:clap3:

and I loved nanon's song and the lyrics fit for both couples

r/ThaiBL - Our Skyy 2 x 1000 Stars x Bad Buddy | I just want domestic PhuTian living in bliss...

Stupid contrived birthday conflict.

I feel like the majority of the budget the Our Skyy 2 episodes went to re-creating the village set, and they cut expenses by dropping lots of other characters/actors. :gaycat6: 

One of the two authors of Bad Buddy earlier made several tweets saying GMMTV has made Our Skyy without paying her, leading to many people in twitter accusing GMMTV of abusing the author.

A redditor then made posts in both the Thai BL and GMMTV subs on this matter, with the titles "GMMTV hitting new lows".

However, the author's own publisher Jamsai has just issued a statement countering the author's claim.

Jamsai said, as the representative of the author in negotiations with GMMTV, it confirmed that GMMTV had followed the proper adaptation rights negotiations and that the negotiations had been agreed by all involved parties. It said a written agreement was finalized and signed last month and payments are now in process in according to Jamsai's procedures.

I was going to write this in reply to the redditor l but it seems the posts in both the Thai BL and GMMTV subs have been deleted.

The FAD! Buddy author being a mess too, like the 2 main actors and some of the stans. :redface:

I think it would be Cherry Magic. I know not everyone loved it since some people didn’t like it that much, but I think no one hates it.

Yes , I haven't personally seen anyone hate on cherry magic.

:mandown:

:sistrens:

Edited by Genius1111

FxnPO2kaAAAhyyF?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.