Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

Will Pokémon Stadium only be available through the Online subscription?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

5 hours ago, gui said:

Will Pokémon Stadium only be available through the Online subscription?

Yes, unfortunately there's no way to actually buy it, you can only rent it via NSO. 

Is Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury worth it for 39.99? I’m itching to get a new Mario game cos of the movie :gaycat6:

• ATRL Moderator
30 minutes ago, Baltie said:

Is Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury worth it for 39.99? I’m itching to get a new Mario game cos of the movie :gaycat6:

It's the best Mario game since Galaxy 2, so yes, that price seems reasonable to me.

I've come back to Animal Crossing. I was craving some relaxing and simulation game. Time to re build my island. :fan:

There are lots of things to do in Octopath II and I am overwhelmed :ghostface:

Im playing Bowser fury for the 1st ever , it is fun. :celestial2::heart2:

Nintendo better release New Mario game this November :biblio:

Edited by znake

6 hours ago, Baltie said:

it so is, both games r great 

7 hours ago, Baltie said:

Yes.

7 hours ago, Baltie said:

Yes, but I found the games to be too short

15 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Yes, unfortunately there's no way to actually buy it, you can only rent it via NSO. 

Ugh, only one of the best games ever. It deserved better. I can’t at they not releasing an updated version of it like they did to Mario Party. 

On 4/6/2023 at 3:17 PM, Liafen said:

Thank god I purchased Zelda instead of Rabbids SoH, the gold edition of the latter is already -60% off :skull: So I snatched it with this huge discount. But I have to say I'm kind of disappointed, it seems as if the charm of the first one did not translate well to the second installment. And the talking rabbids are horrid... Beep-o's voice :biblio:

I hate to say it, but the first game was so much better. It was harder, the characters were funnier and the worlds were more charming. Sparks of Hope is still really good, but it’s just not nearly as great.

On 4/7/2023 at 5:32 AM, Baltie said:

Yes! Especially if you have other people you play with. 3D World is the best Mario multiplayer game ever.

On 4/7/2023 at 10:52 AM, znake said:

Im playing Bowser fury for the 1st ever , it is fun. :celestial2::heart2:

Nintendo better release New Mario game this November :biblio:

I wouldn’t be shocked if we get something Mario related this June to feed off the film hype or something Mario related in the September Direct when the film should be landing on streaming. They still have all of the old games on discount and Nintendo’s probably going to make a few million just on the bump in those sales.

ATTENTION NINTENDIVAS!!!

If anyone happens to order/acquire an extra TOTK limited edition Pro Controller lmk :bird:

The way I completely forgot the Mario sale was ending so I didn’t get to buy SM3DW+BF on sale :rip:

But thanks anyway guys, I’ll probably look around for cheaper physical copies.

16 hours ago, Eternium said:

I hate to say it, but the first game was so much better. It was harder, the characters were funnier and the worlds were more charming. Sparks of Hope is still really good, but it’s just not nearly as great.

This 'open-world' thingy just doesn't work & the aesthetics were just so much better and the jokes don't fly. That being said, I'm only at my first boss battle so things may improve but I'm kinda sad as the first one was lowkey my favorite Switch game.

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

This 'open-world' thingy just doesn't work & the aesthetics were just so much better and the jokes don't fly. That being said, I'm only at my first boss battle so things may improve but I'm kinda sad as the first one was lowkey my favorite Switch game.

We’re in the same boat there. I’m on the second-to-last world (I haven’t had time to play any games) and it doesn’t get too much better. It still has some great moments and the boss battles are a TON of fun as are the extra challenges, but the original is just better by leaps-and-bounds.

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

We’re in the same boat there. I’m on the second-to-last world (I haven’t had time to play any games) and it doesn’t get too much better. It still has some great moments and the boss battles are a TON of fun as are the extra challenges, but the original is just better by leaps-and-bounds.

Mess. I still have to circle back to the original since I don't own the Season Pass for it so I might find comfort in that :toofunny2:

And well, maybe a third game... but curious if we're getting any as SoH must've bombed real hard that after 5-6 months its already 60% off lmao

Montenevera is my FAVORITE town!:jonny:

Can't wait to take on Miss Ryme! 

9 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Montenevera is my FAVORITE town!:jonny:

Can't wait to take on Miss Ryme! 

Miss Ryme is giving Missy Elliott 15 years from now :gaycat2:

Super Nintendo Switch is coming near you 

4 hours ago, arceus said:

Super Nintendo Switch is coming near you 

Please, God. I can't stand the graphics on my NS at this point. :rip:  They are like 15 years behind. 

7 hours ago, the70s said:

Damn Digimon Survive is so good

probably best game I played in a while

It really is! I want to play again because I made so many mistakes on my first play. Be careful with the answer you give to your friends or you may end up like I did. I was at the final battle and only had like 3 mega evolutions (and only one or two from the main cast) :rip:. I kept choosing the wrong options and their affinity didn't increase enough to unlock the last digievolutions :skull:

8 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

It really is! I want to play again because I made so many mistakes on my first play. Be careful with the answer you give to your friends or you may end up like I did. I was at the final battle and only had like 3 mega evolutions (and only one or two from the main cast) :rip:. I kept choosing the wrong options and their affinity didn't increase enough to unlock the last digievolutions :skull:

i'm on part 3 now (I bought the game yesterday) and I'm going completely blind, probably will play again after I finish

2 minutes ago, the70s said:

i'm on part 3 now (I bought the game yesterday) and I'm going completely blind, probably will play again after I finish

yeah, it's the best way to enjoy the game imo. So many things are about to happen from now on. Get ready. :jonny5:  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.